Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, José said:

For what? To throw salt in Mike’s wounds?

I would just like the record to reflect that I didn't mention the M word once. That is all. Thank you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

Hello dear, thanks for summoning me. What do you think about June 15? (London) or shall we wait until and if they announce a world tour?

Always. I was thinking the 15th, yes. Unless you really think they're going to announce a world tour. Either way, I think I'll be traveling since Florida gets snubbed more often than not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roberto said:

Always. I was thinking the 15th, yes. Unless you really think they're going to announce a world tour. Either way, I think I'll be traveling since Florida gets snubbed more often than not.

Definitely June 15 then, I have to in London in June anyways so these dates are quite Handy. Also I'll turn 29 in June so we can also celebrate my birthday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

Definitely June 15 then, I have to in London in June anyways so these dates are quite Handy. Also I'll turn 29 in June so we can also celebrate my birthday

PERF! It's going to be awesome. We should coordinate for ticket purchasing, but we got time since it's not till Saturday.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

PERF! It's going to be awesome. We should coordinate for ticket purchasing, but we got time since it's not till Saturday.

Awesome yes! We stan

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Victoria message has me in years. Ugh. 

These years are, overflowing, never knowing flyyyy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wait, all of this was for an UK-only 6 date stint?

It isn't a lot of dates but it's stadiums so probably 300k fans if those sell out. If they continue and tour the world, I would say it would be arenas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Whammy said:

Do we think they are coming to the US?

Mel B said it's UK first and they'll probably do international dates after. But nothing's confirmed yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dru said:

Mel B said it's UK first and they'll probably do international dates after. But nothing's confirmed yet.

oh shit! Should i wait until they add a international dates? I was gonna do UK but now that you mention it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt they would invest in creating a new stadium production to do only 6 shows. I'm guessing they will end up doing the same amount they did for their last tour.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arti said:

oh shit! Should i wait until they add a international dates? I was gonna do UK but now that you mention it....

It really depends how confident you feel in Mel B's words 😂

 

I can see them doing it if the UK dates go well, but so far it's only Mel B that's said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I doubt they would invest in creating a new stadium production to do only 6 shows. I'm guessing they will end up doing the same amount they did for their last tour.

Yeah I can see more UK dates being added, probably even as soon as this weekend, due to demand.

 

I really don't think Victoria would sit out for a 6 date tour, especially since back in February it seemed they were all on the same page, so I reckon there's more to come and she just didn't want to/couldn't commit to it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just hopeful this makes them all do.more solo stuff.  Melanie c is only one who continues to do music. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also. Anyone else shocked this isn't being billed as the final tour. Thought they would milk that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Also. Anyone else shocked this isn't being billed as the final tour. Thought they would milk that. 

 

We'll see what else they say later, but I think they're leaving things open ended again

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Mel B seems happy, but not as excited as she could be. They talk a lot about Victoria here^ I can guess maybe she feels slightly disappointed that they aren't doing the fans complete justice without the full lineup. She says she's determined to make all 5 happen in the future and Victoria is 100% welcome back anytime.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, runaway said:

 

 

Mel B seems happy, but not as excited as she could be. They talk a lot about Victoria here^ I can guess maybe she feels slightly disappointed that they aren't doing the fans complete justice without the full lineup. She says she's determined to make all 5 happen in the future and Victoria is 100% welcome back anytime.

I hope she joins one day in the future. Even if it's not this go around. Just to say goodbye. Call it the farewell tour and go

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information