Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

Recommended Posts

Victoria liked this picture on Mel B's insta. She doesn't follow any of the girls apart from Mel C so she's looking around at the other girl's insta pages haha i would imagine she would feel at least a little bit weird that she's not involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know how sometimes when your friends/family are nagging you to do something or go somewhere and you're being stubborn and don't feel like doing it so you don't and then you go and see the pictures/snapchats of them having a bomb ass time and you think to yourself, "damn, that actually looked like fun" and you end up kinda regretting not going or doing the thing?

 

I wonder if Victoria will end up feeling that way?

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, runaway said:

You know how sometimes when your friends/family are nagging you to do something or go somewhere and you're being stubborn and don't feel like doing it so you don't and then you go and see the pictures/snapchats of them having a bomb ass time and you think to yourself, "damn, that actually looked like fun" and you end up kinda regretting not going or doing the thing?

 

I wonder if Victoria will end up feeling that way?

She’s an Aries and I know how I regret things afterwards, specially I believe she wanted them to fight more over her because we like attention 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, salem said:

She’s an Aries and I know how I regret things afterwards, specially I believe she wanted them to fight more over her because we like attention 🤣

 

I'm an Aries too! 😮🤣 and yes, this makes sense!^ lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The girls will be on Emma’s breakfast show tomorrow, on Heart radio, talking about the tour.

 

Emma already said it’ll be “all the classics” when asked if there’ll be new material, so I doubt we’ll get a single or album unless it comes later 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, Victoria might join them at the London date, there's no point of why wouldn't she, especially since it's one the last dates of the tour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

I mean, Victoria might join them at the London date, there's no point of why wouldn't she, especially since it's one the last dates of the tour. 

It sounds doable but I don't think she'll rehearse for only one show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jenna said:

It sounds doable but I don't think she'll rehearse for only one show.

True, I still have the gut feeling Vic might be involved in that date one way or another. We'll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jenna said:

It sounds doable but I don't think she'll rehearse for only one show.

im confident she'll do a special performance on one of the dates...

maybe of a slower song (Goodbye or Viva Forever) or one of those where she only has to stand still and point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, runaway said:

You know how sometimes when your friends/family are nagging you to do something or go somewhere and you're being stubborn and don't feel like doing it so you don't and then you go and see the pictures/snapchats of them having a bomb ass time and you think to yourself, "damn, that actually looked like fun" and you end up kinda regretting not going or doing the thing?

 

I wonder if Victoria will end up feeling that way?

If it's successful, you can bet she will. I'd say Victoria was also scared of doing it because it might flop like the musical, which isn't a good look for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I reckon the main reasons of why she decided not to do it was mostly becuase of how stressful touring can be, and if there weren't plans of a worldwide tour I bet she would've said yes to the 6 dates. This reunion has to involve more plans in the future and I bet the contract obligations is what pushed her off to sign it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike said:

She could have just done some dates though. You can tweak contacts

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, José said:

JOSE, STOP RIGHT NOW! ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH THE HUMAN TOUCH. HEY YOU, ALWAYS ON THE RUN SPREADING NEGATIVITY. GOTTA SLOW DOWN IT BABY, GOTTA HAVE SOME FUN

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information