BMK

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

runaway

You know how sometimes when your friends/family are nagging you to do something or go somewhere and you're being stubborn and don't feel like doing it so you don't and then you go and see the pictures/snapchats of them having a bomb ass time and you think to yourself, "damn, that actually looked like fun" and you end up kinda regretting not going or doing the thing?

I wonder if Victoria will end up feeling that way?

• Love 2

22 minutes ago, runaway said:

You know how sometimes when your friends/family are nagging you to do something or go somewhere and you're being stubborn and don't feel like doing it so you don't and then you go and see the pictures/snapchats of them having a bomb ass time and you think to yourself, "damn, that actually looked like fun" and you end up kinda regretting not going or doing the thing?

She’s an Aries and I know how I regret things afterwards, specially I believe she wanted them to fight more over her because we like attention 🤣

The girls will be on Emma’s breakfast show tomorrow, on Heart radio, talking about the tour.

Emma already said it’ll be “all the classics” when asked if there’ll be new material, so I doubt we’ll get a single or album unless it comes later 😞 

8 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

I mean, Victoria might join them at the London date, there's no point of why wouldn't she, especially since it's one the last dates of the tour. 

It sounds doable but I don't think she'll rehearse for only one show.

8 hours ago, runaway said:

If it's successful, you can bet she will. I'd say Victoria was also scared of doing it because it might flop like the musical, which isn't a good look for her. 

I reckon the main reasons of why she decided not to do it was mostly becuase of how stressful touring can be, and if there weren't plans of a worldwide tour I bet she would've said yes to the 6 dates. This reunion has to involve more plans in the future and I bet the contract obligations is what pushed her off to sign it.

• Jenna locked this topic