Jump to content
BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You’re a true fake fan.

I'm sure Victoria Beckham can still find a way to work out a contract agreeing to do the US shows despite the fact that she has already said she doesn't want to perform again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

2 hours ago, José said:

Have they further confirmed whether they'll take this show on a tour of the US? I love them but not enough to travel to the UK. 😛 

I don't think they want to say anything until they see how the UK dates sell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, José said:

Have they further confirmed whether they'll take this show on a tour of the US? I love them but not enough to travel to the UK. 😛 

There's apparently a rumor about 22 dates in total, 6 of them UK dates already confirmed and the rest of the dates apparently to be confirmed once the UK dates are sold out.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

There's apparently a rumor about 22 dates in total, 6 of them UK dates already confirmed and the rest of the dates apparently to be confirmed once the UK dates are sold out.

The rumour comes from the girls themselves. 😂

 

I think it's the BBC Radio 2 interview that they mentioned 22 dates (they were whispering between themselves), but then agreed only 6 for now.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dru said:

The rumour comes from the girls themselves. 😂

 

I think it's the BBC Radio 2 interview that they mentioned 22 dates (they were whispering between themselves), but then agreed only 6 for now.

It's totally happening then, I still believe those 6 initial dates will be around 8-9, with additional Wembley dates

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dirrty said:

If I was going, I'd want gold circle 

 

18430s.gif

That stage map being used for Sunderland has made me consider golden circle. I'd even be happy in the general standing area, as long as I can make my way near the front. But they have a different map for Wembley which is where I'll be aiming for 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amy said:

ngl I'm tempted to go to the London date. And I'm from Singapore. (and I'd probably be going alone too) 😂

I'll be going alone! My friend who I was planning to go with will be giving birth in June... not sure she'll want to be at a Spice Girls gig when she's ready to pop 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dru said:

That stage map being used for Sunderland has made me consider golden circle. I'd even be happy in the general standing area, as long as I can make my way near the front. But they have a different map for Wembley which is where I'll be aiming for 🙈

It's probably not been updated yet. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

Yup, I'm gonna try and get that Spice Circle Pitch package, 250 pounds it's not too bad considering this is probably the first and only time I'm going to see them

I’m contemplating it - Spice Circle but without the VIP package. I’ll probably not buy a few things I wanted to buy this month just to justify it to myself, lol 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be SO much fun being their stylist. Picking outfits to complement their Spice persona but edgier and grown...whew the gay jumped out. In that same vein, Geri should go more red in the hair and I'm happy Mel B got the big hair back.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

Yup, I'm gonna try and get that Spice Circle Pitch package, 250 pounds it's not too bad considering this is probably the first and only time I'm going to see them

I’m also trying for Golden Circle 😂 literally everyone I know is gonna try to get Golden’s Circle

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jenna locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information