BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Whammy said:

Anyone have any idea we’re their VIP seated is?

Do you mean for the SAY YOU'LL BE THERE VIP package?

No one knows for sure yet, but I'd imagine it'd be the first few rows of the seated areas closest to the stage in Level 1 of the stadiums.

• Like 1

Can I, someone from the US, purchase a ticket for a show over there with like my US card and shit? Sorry if this is incredibly elementary. I’ve never bought tickets to overseas concerts... like Canada.

edit: wait now I’m thinking yes since Santiago bought tickets to Brit Brit. And how could people travel overseas if they couldn’t. Like Canada. Disregard. Just worried about the actual moment I need to make the transaction cause of the hype/demand.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Can I, someone from the US, purchase a ticket for a show over there with like my US card and shit? Sorry if this is incredibly elementary. I’ve never bought tickets to overseas concerts... like Canada.

edit: wait now I’m thinking yes since Santiago bought tickets to Brit Brit. And how could people travel overseas if they couldn’t. Like Canada. Disregard. Just worried about the actual moment I need to make the transaction cause of the hype/demand.

I’m calling my card beforehand to let them know

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, dirrty said:

What tickets are you all going for and where? 

I was going to go for golden circle tickets, but my friend who's pregnant is adamant she wants to come, so I'm gonna go for seats at Wembley. She'll be ready to pop in June! I think she'll probably drop out and decide she doesn't want to come before then, so I might end up with a ticket to sell, lol.

21 minutes ago, dru said:

I was going to go for golden circle tickets, but my friend who's pregnant is adamant she wants to come, so I'm gonna go for seats at Wembley. She'll be ready to pop in June! I think she'll probably drop out and decide she doesn't want to come before then, so I might end up with a ticket to sell, lol.

She might pop during!! 😂

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I just read the last time they released tickets in London 02 it sold out in 38 seconds

I dunno if it was 38 seconds, but it was quick! They only had a couple of dates at the O2 at that point though so capacity was like 40,000. 

2 hours ago, Whammy said:

are y’all going through Ticketmaster or live nation?

I *think* Live Nation will just re-direct you to Ticketmaster. If you want to try another site at the same time, the other “official” outlet is gigsandtours.com

• Jenna locked this topic