BMK

Britney DOMINATION RESIDENCY CANCELLED

Adam93

That tattoo would have been cringeworthy even if the show hadn't been cancelled. 

It's way too much. I understand that some fans would want a tattoo related to their idols. But it's only nice to me if it's subtle. This has her face, her name, a random residency name, and it's fucking big. So many red flags. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Trey said:

Am I dumb for thinking this is not that bad for a 5th year residency? Wouldn’t more sell closer to the dates?

Yes, it was selling at about the same rhythm as the last leg of Piece of Me with zero promo.

But y’all went and believed people who do podcasts with no research data whatsoever...

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Yeah I mean the show was selling out initially but that's to be expected. Most Vegas shows, especially ones that aren't that hyped, sell closer to the date. So I'm sure it would've done fine closer to the dates. 

Not to mention there was barely anything pushing the show, so it's not like they were really trying anyway...

Just now, Mark said:

Yeah I mean the show was selling out initially but that's to be expected. Most Vegas shows, especially ones that aren't that hyped, sell closer to the date. So I'm sure it would've done fine closer to the dates. 

Not to mention there was barely anything pushing the show, so it's not like they were really trying anyway...

How DARE you call THIS not really trying

giphy.gif