Jump to content
BMK

Britney DOMINATION RESIDENCY CANCELLED


Adam93
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Chaz said:

Why? Girl, they ain’t the Windsors. 😂

bitchhhhhhhhh 

 

no but idk I assumed so since he's already played a role with her trust as a trustee in the past so seeing as how he's family or whateve, it wouldn't be surprising if he took on greater responsibility if her dad did pass. Her dad makes over a 100,000 a year as her conservator, I can see them keeping that in the family lol 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given that fact that Britney’s IG post clearly states “I will not be performing my new show Domination” + the creative directors suddenly being open about everything + Ticketmaster making refunds, I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say the show (at least in its previous form) has been cancelled indeed 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Given that fact that Britney’s IG post clearly states “I will not be performing my new show Domination” + the creative directors suddenly being open about everything + Ticketmaster making refunds, I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say the show (at least in its previous form) has been cancelled indeed 

 

Probably best to refer to the official press release that states "indefinite work hiatus putting her “Britney: Domination” launch run at Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort on hold until further notice."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Matt said:

 

Probably best to refer to the official press release that states "indefinite work hiatus putting her “Britney: Domination” launch run at Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort on hold until further notice."

Sis, they would be rescheduling the dates and not making refunds if the show was actually “postponed” :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sis, they would be rescheduling the dates and not making refunds if the show was actually “postponed” :rip: 

Considering a lot of people are travelling to see this show, it's a better option to give them a refund as they might not be able to come for rescheduled dates. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Alex said:

It’s also strange how they removed every trace of the show from her social media, website, etc 

No point advertising it now and giving it prominence on her social media as at the very least I'm guessing all 32 shows that were scheduled until August will not happen now. Then it's a matter of waiting for it to re-launch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information