BMK

Britney DOMINATION RESIDENCY CANCELLED

Adam93

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sis, they would be rescheduling the dates and not making refunds if the show was actually “postponed” :rip: 

Oh sis, they dont know how long this will last so they're offering refunds and not promising new dates yet, hence the language of "indefinite" and "hiatus". Might wanna look them up to clarify. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

Some of y’all are so naive thinking this show will come back, lol. 

How is being understanding, empathetic, and logical seen by you as naive? Did anyone say “this is 100% coming back!” No. Half the forum would be happy if it didn’t come back. I don’t get the need to be dick just for the sake of it, especially in a thread like this. He could have a miraculous recovery and it get back on track a month later. He could take a turn for the worse and this could never happen and force Britney to retire. No one here knows, nor has pretended to. No one, including Britney said it was cancelled. Several have said postponed. In regards to the latter, there is a thing to be said about the power of positivity. Britney spent months prepping the show as did likely hundreds of others. If you want to throw useless negativity in this thread then how about look at it in Britney Stan mode and ask yourself this - if Britney spent three months learning piece of me (maybe 5 if you include changes) and made the same show last 5 years to great success, what in God’s name makes you think she would waste a probably 80% finished brand new, never before see show? Seems like you are the only naive one here. Most brit fans would think you were naive if you didn’t expect them to use the same show that could already be outdated with the exact same promotional material 3 years later. 

• Love 5

I think the show will premiere next year. Nappy Tabs posted a few stories with the crew and talking about how this could be a chance to improve the spectacle. & I heard through someone things are pretty much finalized (structure-wise) and that Britney’s been happy with  them as directors

But what matters now is her father’s health, so who really knows. 

• Like 1

This show will become one of those things that we never got and wish we got and haunt us like Rebellion or the original Make Me video. Even if she comes back with a show with the same title. Watch My Prerogative, Overprotected or Coupure Electrique not be part of the show and we'll only be dreaming of what could have been. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I say let's celebrate instead of dwelling , post some of her favorite performances by her .. As much as we wanted her to do it , It wasn't gonna be something new or something she hasnt done in a while .. This could free her schedule and make her focus on fam and make new music as well.

I'll start

15 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

I feel for the Spears family but this feels like the end of Britney Spears ... not sure why . It’s 20 years and she has no projects no anything . It’s almost like a retirement in my mind 

tenor.gif

well that took a turn for the worse pretty quick....

• Haha 13

6 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

I feel for the Spears family but this feels like the end of Britney Spears ... not sure why . It’s 20 years and she has no projects no anything . It’s almost like a retirement in my mind 

This feels a bit... dramatic. She was just working on a project which was unfortunately postponed because her father is unwell. Larry recently said she'd be recording - unsure if she will now, but at least it's on the table - and there was something about a feature yesterday. She's far from retiring.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

You realize every post doesn’t have to live up your username? 🙄

• Haha 10

42 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Well, that escalated quickly

2 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

DupYeP4XQAM37Am.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 6