BMK

Britney DOMINATION RESIDENCY CANCELLED

Adam93

I’m sure she’s under some sort of contract and so are the choreographers, dancers, band etc... they probably even have to compensate all of these people that were sudently left without a job. 

I’m thinking the show will happen sometime later this year if things don’t turn out for the worse. I do believe she made the right decision though. Her heart has to be 100% in it otherwise you all would also be complaining. 

I dont think this is by any means a retirement. She will come back and hopefully when she does there’s new music, better promo, and a much better show. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lö. said:

I wonder if they kept the seriousness of things from Britney and she lost it when they told her

I doubt that her family would keep something like that hidden from her. This sudden announcement makes me think that maybe he has another big procedure coming up in the near future related to what happened two months ago that the family found out about recently.

6 hours ago, lö. said:

I wonder if they kept the seriousness of things from Britney and she lost it when they told her

After keeping Jamie Lynns pregnancy from her I doubt they’d do that again. I know that was a different situation and the contact was minimal but I doubt at this point ( especially with him still being her conservator) that they’d keep health issues from her x

6 hours ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

They have been ruthless towards her on ATRL, I really can't stand those kids.

Some people have been really gross in their reaction to this, coming up with all sorts of reasons why she’s lying or “real” issues leading to the postponement. I hope it’s not something like Britney Jean where the various speculation and conspiracy carry on well beyond the initial reaction because its so inappropriate. I’m glad that here and in places like PopJustice, where stan culture is discouraged and moderators often remove comments that are clearly disrespectful, the reaction feels mostly measured and respectful.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

This is the first time I've been shocked with Britney news in probably ten years. We haven't had an unfiltered peek into her life since FTR.

I hope Jamie gets better and I will pray for the family. 

They have been ruthless towards her on ATRL, I really can't stand those kids.

What are they saying ?

12 hours ago, Trey said:

I can’t lie, I’m upset because I was going to the second show and I was so excited, but I understand she needs to be with her father. 

I do have to wonder if he were to pass away (obviously praying he doesn’t) what would happen to the conservatorship.

Maybe they aren’t telling us everything but a lot of things would need sorting out if that happened. 

When I first scrolled past the post on Facebook, all I saw was "I don’t even know where to start with this, because this is so tough for me to say." accompanied with that photo and my heart suddenly sank because I thought one of her parents had died. I'm so relieved that is not the case and that the outlook for Jamie's recovery is positive. She has absolutely made the right decision as family should always come first. I'm sure she was very excited and looking forward to the show launching in a few weeks given that she's been rehearsing recently. Even though this was probably a very very recent decision, it may not even mean things are bad or getting worse for him but rather it's probably constantly on her mind and she didn't want to let that drag her down and have that affect the show. Hopefully, she and her family take all the time they need to focus on Jamie's recovery and later this year or next she can relaunch the show (hopefully with some new tunes to go along with it) and show Vegas who's boss. ❤️

As for NappyTabs' comments, well... trash is trash.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

The real reason she’s doing this is because it’s not selling. “Lmao gaga wins again” The way they say it is really spiteful. They mostly all hate her on there.

Again makes no sense as she's been completely transparent and is completely and utterly justified for choosing her family and spending time with her Dad as he's on the mend. Health and family is precious and can never be taken for granted. I applaud Britney, what she did is tough but the completely right decision.

• Love 4

Whether or not tickets were selling well, the fact remains that Britney should be with her father right now. Like I said before, the show can't go on without the person running it. Britney will eventually have to do another show in Vegas to uphold her contract and I'm sure we'll see elements of Domination somewhere down the line.

I hope whatever the outcome is will be a positive one for Britney.

• Love 5

I feel like the residency, whenever it’s launched and whether it’s Domination or not, will definitely be supported by new music now. There will also be increased demand due to the longer hiatus, so ticket sales shouldn’t be a concern. 

TBH, it’s probably for the best and this kind of forces her team to take their time instead of rushing into something to make more $. 

• Love 8