BMK

Ariana Ariana Grande drags the Grammys on Twitter

Styles INC.

7 minutes ago, cesar said:

perhaps they’ll give that grammy to camila now 

575F2607-C8FD-46FC-B80E-714E3FD14C01.jpeg

What’s sad is that this is prob true, only furthering her statement of it all being a political game. Like imagine ten years ago skipping the Grammys and passing a performance (some even an opener) when you are nominated. It’s an old school show that needs to let (or force) the old white men out and connect with the present. I mean drake, Taylor and Ariana not even going is huge. When the artists stop caring, the honor is gone. Such a shame. Literally I think BBMA and AMAs are the current day Grammys. Of course the Grammys have a historic honor, but think of all the bill cobys and woody Allen’s and what not of the world that once did as well. You can’t expect your legacy to live forever when you exploit it.  Her mom said it best, they claim to never have it confirmed, yet they have billboards and buses telling another story. INSANE. After the aoty snubs, I’m glad my faves Ari and tay are boycotting. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leo said:

It’s not like her performances are decade-defining cultural moments and the Grammys are kind of out of touch with reality so they both saved some time. 

You sound as out of touch with reality, and the type of person they thought would be excited by a  jlo Motown tribute, as the producers. But ok, enjoy your world where Ariana’s impact is undervalued. Excited to use this screenshot on Monday in the inevitable “2019 Grammys receive all time low ratings” thread on Monday.  

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Get back said:

You sound as out of touch with reality, and the type of person they thought would be excited by a  jlo Motown tribute, as the producers. But ok, enjoy your world where Ariana’s impact is undervalued. Excited to use this screenshot on Monday in the inevitable “2019 Grammys receive all time low ratings” thread on Monday.  

Can you get out of Ariana’s asshole for one second sis?! Lord the stanning is unreal with you 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Leo said:

It’s not like her performances are decade-defining cultural moments and the Grammys are kind of out of touch with reality so they both saved some time. 

I literally can’t think of the last decade defining cultural Grammy performance. 😂

• Love 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Santiago said:

mte, I was going to say probably Gaga's BTW but that wasn't that much of a deal either.

Sis, I googled it and confirmed my thoughts. Literally none, possible Christina.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.instyle.com/news/most-unforgettable-grammys-performances-all-time%3famp=true

also before anyone comes at me, I was looking at the 21st century..

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, Get back said:

What the fuck are you smoking? I literally said the Grammys are out of touch with reality

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Jenna locked this topic