Styles INC.

Ariana Ariana Grande drags the Grammys on Twitter

There is similarities with "thank u next" and what Britney was trying to do with "Original Doll". I think the major difference is Ari allowed her label to intervene and book in Max Martin sessions to keep everyone happy, whereas Britney stayed true to that album and didn't accept any influence from her label hence why they never allowed her to release it. Anyway the point of this rambling is Britney did do some not "bratty" things but some boss moves - like going against Jive to premiere Mona Lisa on radio. You could tell she had the intention of releasing the album and if streaming and the music industry was the way it is today I have no doubt Britney would have self released that album or leaked it lol.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, KristyCat said:

Rihanna literally has an entire "badgalriri" persona.  She's been outspoken, pushed against the grain, used shock value, stood up for herself, fought against sexism/racism in so many ways.  She had a super sexual photoshoot in one of the most sacred mosques, had her share of twitter beefs, countless interviews that show her badass gives no fucks attitude. 

I LOVE her for it but I don't get how you can call one artist "bratty" for calling shit out, standing up for herself,  and say that Rihanna is so different?

We were talking about one specific event. The Super Bowl rumors vs Ariana and the Grammys. If your going to interject at least know where the conversation is at. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marcus said:

We were talking about one specific event. The Super Bowl rumors vs Ariana and the Grammys. If your going to interject at least know where the conversation is at. 

You’re*

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Santiago said:

American Crime Story Season 3:

Marcus against BMK

Premiering March 1st on FX

With special guest appearances by get back and Mark.  The Rehashed Bratty edition. 

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

my bad for looking at the bigger picture. 

• Love 5

Ariana is the current queen of pop right now, she’s going to be hated, but she’s getting so much love that it doesn’t matter. :bow: 

• Love 1

Y’all literally need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that people ARE allowed to not like the other pop girls out there.. or anyone for that matter. Just because Ariana is a brat doesn’t have anything to do with Britney. if Miley or Demi were on top, I’d be perfectly fine because they seem like actually great people. Ariana is insufferable. But y’all are always trying to bring Britney down or compare her to someone every single time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

The stanning in this thread lord... 

I didn’t realize it wasn’t allowed to dislike Ariana on this forum. Y’all need to stop. She’s not that great.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mark said:

Y’all literally need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that people ARE allowed to not like the other pop girls out there.. or anyone for that matter. Just because Ariana is a brat doesn’t have anything to do with Britney. if Miley or Demi were on top, I’d be perfectly fine because they seem like actually great people. Ariana is insufferable. But y’all are always trying to bring Britney down or compare her to someone every single time.

I seriously don’t understand how you are not getting this out of PAGES OF discussions. You are calling her bratty of it half stories you listen to, and not based on any kind of truth. She has been through hell and back and come out on top. You are talking shit about her as a person, not as an artist, which is contradicting every argument you make. If you were only trying to express your option, you would have stop replying to this PAGES AGO. Please stop trying to pretend you are the victim of some forum attack lol. Please cc: all of your Ari replies. 

Y’all better leave the Grammy award winning album SWEETENER alone. :hussy: That album is amazing.

• Love 3

And Britney only has one Grammy. The world is full of injustices. This is just another one. A shame.

• Love 1

Seriously, the fact that I am in fact one of her biggest fans, and THIS WON OVER REPUTATION, is just ... I can’t. But according to the academy, Taylor has been “honored enough”.