BadMediaKarma

Ariana Ariana Grande drags the Grammys on Twitter

58 minutes ago, KristyCat said:

Rihanna literally has an entire "badgalriri" persona.  She's been outspoken, pushed against the grain, used shock value, stood up for herself, fought against sexism/racism in so many ways.  She had a super sexual photoshoot in one of the most sacred mosques, had her share of twitter beefs, countless interviews that show her badass gives no fucks attitude. 

I LOVE her for it but I don't get how you can call one artist "bratty" for calling shit out, standing up for herself,  and say that Rihanna is so different?

We were talking about one specific event. The Super Bowl rumors vs Ariana and the Grammys. If your going to interject at least know where the conversation is at. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s not like her performances are decade-defining cultural moments and the Grammys are kind of out of touch with reality so they both saved some time. 

Britney never acted like Ariana, Christina did, but not Britney. 

Can you get out of Ariana’s asshole for one second sis?! Lord the stanning is unreal with you 

Posted Images

Y’all literally need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that people ARE allowed to not like the other pop girls out there.. or anyone for that matter. Just because Ariana is a brat doesn’t have anything to do with Britney. if Miley or Demi were on top, I’d be perfectly fine because they seem like actually great people. Ariana is insufferable. But y’all are always trying to bring Britney down or compare her to someone every single time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mark said:

Y’all literally need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that people ARE allowed to not like the other pop girls out there.. or anyone for that matter. Just because Ariana is a brat doesn’t have anything to do with Britney. if Miley or Demi were on top, I’d be perfectly fine because they seem like actually great people. Ariana is insufferable. But y’all are always trying to bring Britney down or compare her to someone every single time.

I seriously don’t understand how you are not getting this out of PAGES OF discussions. You are calling her bratty of it half stories you listen to, and not based on any kind of truth. She has been through hell and back and come out on top. You are talking shit about her as a person, not as an artist, which is contradicting every argument you make. If you were only trying to express your option, you would have stop replying to this PAGES AGO. Please stop trying to pretend you are the victim of some forum attack lol. Please cc: all of your Ari replies. 

• Jenna locked this topic