BadMediaKarma

Ariana *NSYNC to join Ariana Grande for Coachella performance tonight

15 minutes ago, Chad said:

WHATS UP COACHELLA!!!! ISNT THIS DESERT BEAUTIFUL??????? 

I THINK WE NEED A REALLY HOT GUY FROM THE AUDIENC... OH MY GOD! IS THAT SOMEONE DRESSED UP AS A PIKACHU? MY BOYS LOVE POKEMON! 10pm 10 to 4 and I came to hit the floor...

• Haha 9

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHATS UP COACHELLA!!!! ISNT THIS DESERT BEAUTIFUL??????? 

this is who y’all bent the knee to?

Hopefully that means he’s retiring and will go into isolation for the remainder of his life. 

Posted Images

Honestly, this proved to me just how good Gaga is at her job. She pulled together a killer Coachella set in less than a month. This was trash. Catch me at Kaytranada next weekend.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Marcus said:

After months of this forum's constant "Ariana's the new supreme" I'm living for this change of pace

??? Sweetener has been mostly shat on since it came out lol.

I mean, Thank U, Next still has some amazing songs 🤷🏻‍♂️ Bloodline, Bad Idea, 7 Rings, BUWYG, Ghostin, TUN... and even Sweetener had its bops. 

Ariana has been releasing great pop songs for the past couple of years. You can’t take that away from her. But yes, stage presence has never been her forte. 

She can still outsing most of your faves tho

• Love 4

I was there and a lot of people left early during her set or weren’t paying attention (myself included and I was fucking stoked originally). She was late, the sound was bad, she almost ran out of time. It wasn’t amazing. 

9 hours ago, Mike said:

She is just making room for the true lol princess Taylor. 

Lol there’s room for both of them. I doubt Taylor’s new era will be as big as Ari’s though tbh.

• Jenna locked this topic