BadMediaKarma
Sign in to follow this  
Styles INC.

Ariana *NSYNC to join Ariana Grande for Coachella performance tonight

Ariana copy/pasted the Sweetener tour or whatever it's called and brought it to Coachella. That was her biggest let down and the fact that she and her team thought that would be acceptable is a joke. Coachella goers are there for a fun music festival experience, not Ariana stans who know how to sing along to deep cuts from her latest two albums. She should've catered to that by doing her bigger hits. And that's just that choice of a set list. Her other problem was the lack of spectacle/production. That stage, or lack thereof...girl. Like oh everyone look at these Microsoft Office screensaver projections and random ball on this huge festival stage. It was so evident to me when she rolled around on the bare floor for one of the songs. No chaise, even an IKEA couch? Then there were the underwhelming guests and mic issues. At least she sounded great.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Britney for Coachella

Low key, the drugged out millennials exhausted at the end of day 3 would've gotten their life to a diet POM recital by Britney.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Marcus said:

She’s getting destroyed by critics. 

Honestly, good. I hope it fuels her to do something better. The hype around her has been about all of the wrong things for the past year and a half, which is a shame because there's sooooo much potential if she were to work with better producers, writers, directors, etc. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

Britney for Coachella

before last night i would have been so against this but honestly, if ariana can stand on that stage and do 20 slow songs no one knows with zero props and zero stage presence, britney can hairflip her away around her HITS and all the white millennials that have been rolling all day will eat it up.

BRING IT ON 

zoF45.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, cesar said:

before last night i would have been so against this but honestly, if ariana can stand on that stage and do 20 slow songs no one knows about with zero props, britney can stand her and hairflips to her HITS and all the white millennials that have been rolling all day will eat it up.

BRING IT ON 

zoF45.gif

WHATS UP COACHELLA!!!! ISNT THIS DESERT BEAUTIFUL??????? 

• Haha 16

15 minutes ago, Chad said:

WHATS UP COACHELLA!!!! ISNT THIS DESERT BEAUTIFUL??????? 

I THINK WE NEED A REALLY HOT GUY FROM THE AUDIENC... OH MY GOD! IS THAT SOMEONE DRESSED UP AS A PIKACHU? MY BOYS LOVE POKEMON! 10pm 10 to 4 and I came to hit the floor...

• Haha 9

Honestly, this proved to me just how good Gaga is at her job. She pulled together a killer Coachella set in less than a month. This was trash. Catch me at Kaytranada next weekend.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Just now, Arya said:

Honestly, this proved to me just how good Gaga is at her job. She pulled together a killer Coachella set in less than a month. This was trash. Catch me at Kaytranada next weekend.

thats what my friend said lol. i might just skip this altogether

13 minutes ago, Arya said:

Gaga’s set was spectacular.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, speakerbox said:

Gaga’s set was spectacular.

:bow: 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, cesar said:

😩😂

Circus/Femme Fatale/Britney Jean

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Marcus said:

After months of this forum's constant "Ariana's the new supreme" I'm living for this change of pace

??? Sweetener has been mostly shat on since it came out lol.