BadMediaKarma
Sign in to follow this  
Styles INC.

Ariana *NSYNC to join Ariana Grande for Coachella performance tonight

21 minutes ago, Dynamic Sym said:

Ariana's performance was fine. Y'all are doing the most as always. People were living for it. 🙄

no they were not lol. did you look at twitter last night? or even the comments on coachella's socials? 

i mean, i wasn't there so i don't know if the audience was (though judging by how dead they were throughout it doesn't seem like they were...) but she's being panned on social media left and right. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

there's a certain level of quality ive come to expect from Ariana, and well....lets just say, At least she sounds great.

1 hour ago, José said:

??? Sweetener has been mostly shat on since it came out lol.

Also most of this forum ~*loooved~* Sweetner when it came out

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

After months of this forum's constant "Ariana's the new supreme" I'm living for this change of pace

Reddit.com

55 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Reddit.com

Oh my god it’s even worse there. I dare not to post ill about Ari there and risk ruining my karma.

• Haha 2

I mean, Thank U, Next still has some amazing songs 🤷🏻‍♂️ Bloodline, Bad Idea, 7 Rings, BUWYG, Ghostin, TUN... and even Sweetener had its bops. 

Ariana has been releasing great pop songs for the past couple of years. You can’t take that away from her. But yes, stage presence has never been her forte. 

She can still outsing most of your faves tho

• Love 4

I was there and a lot of people left early during her set or weren’t paying attention (myself included and I was fucking stoked originally). She was late, the sound was bad, she almost ran out of time. It wasn’t amazing. 

4 hours ago, Jenna said:

Hopefully that means he’s retiring and will go into isolation for the remainder of his life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Mike said:

She is just making room for the true lol princess Taylor. 

Lol there’s room for both of them. I doubt Taylor’s new era will be as big as Ari’s though tbh.

5 hours ago, Jenna said:

His wife posted something about that too. Maybe no more tours for a while. 

But isn't he working on an album? 

45 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Lol there’s room for both of them. I doubt Taylor’s new era will be as big as Ari’s though tbh.

You're joking right? Taylor hasn't sold under a million records in her debut week in almost a decade. 

Just now, Marcus said:

You're joking right? Taylor hasn't sold under a million records in her debut week in almost a decade. 

Over a decade. Her last album that didn’t sell a million first week was in 2008. 

But it’s 2019 and her shine is starting to dim. We shall see.

56 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

Ariana needs a new creative team. She’s outgrown those twins. 

This is literally all she needs. I’ve been saying this since the DW era. But with her mental health issues I’m sure she feels emotionally safe with them, so I’m not sure if/when she’ll feel ready to do that. 

As far as her stage presence goes... no, she ain’t no Janet or Beyoncé, goddamn obviously. But she’s not UNINTERESTING to look at. And she has come a long way since say the My Everything era.  Her confidence has been shining more this era imo, and she has been dancing a lot more (hi 7 rings performance how are ya).  When I saw her live last month I was underwhelmed at the production, not at her. She’s fucking fantastic and I will not stand for this slander 😂😭

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Maybe if Ariana had invited IZ*ONE to perform she wouldn't have been torn to shreds!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

Oh she’s does incredibly well but will she have the streaming power that Ariana has? That’s a genuine question by the way not a jab at her. Does she have those rabid fans? 

8 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Oh she’s does incredibly well but will she have the streaming power that Ariana has? That’s a genuine question by the way not a jab at her. Does she have those rabid fans? 

Have you heard of @cesar?

• Love 3

30 minutes ago, Kaz said:

I’m extremely interested to find this out. The thing is, she has never had them available to stream immediately, so by the time they are up, her die hard fans already purchased the full album. I really hope she puts it up ASAP and let’s her power show. Her fans are WAY more rabid than Ariana’s in my opinion. I think it’s easy to say ts star power is fading BECAUSE she is so private and out of the limelight. Time will soon tell. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

I don't think it's even comparable. Taylor would probably still have every record Ari just broke had she put her stuff on streaming immediately. Ariana is the "it" girl, but doesn't have to fan base Taylor has.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marcus said:

I don't think it's even comparable. Taylor would probably still have every record Ari just broke had she put her stuff on streaming immediately. Ariana is the "it" girl, but doesn't have to fan base Taylor has.

STADIUM RECORDS HENNNNY. So what if 400M people heard the new Ariana single on the latest Spotify playlist? But we need the streamers to buy the concert ticket.

Q6spoEcA2D-2NQim.jpg 

• Love 2