BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rough Edges said:

I thought Womanizer and Toxic were the only 2 she's done on television.

Breathe of Me was on ABC Special. TOMH was Showtime. ILRNR was Live From Las Vegas Special.

• Like 1
Just now, Arti said:

tbh..i hate the setlist we heard about...they are are advertising it as "greatest hits medley" really? they could have said "wanna see her vegas show and see what it is like, then watch ABC for this"

Then don't watch it if it's going to be that awful for you. Poor thing :(

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Arti said:

tbh..i hate the setlist we heard about...they are are advertising it as "greatest hits medley" really? they could have said "wanna see her vegas show and see what it is like, then watch ABC for this"

They should have said. Britney Spears is here to give us a taste of what she has been up to

in Vegas.  Tbh

• Like 5
Just now, Rough Edges said:

Then don't watch it if it's going to be that awful for you. Poor thing :(

im gonna watch regardless. I just wish they hadn't falsely advertised it. LOL oh well i know she will kill it like she has been at vegas

1 minute ago, Mike said:

They should have said. Britney Spears is here to give us a taste of what she has been up to

in Vegas.  Tbh

yes this is what they should have said

8 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

I wonder how the transitions will play out, since they'll do just a 1 min or so of each song.

Or if they'll add elements from other songs between them.

• Like 1

@Yousef @Gabz@samtboy @Danny @Santiago idk who else is from the uk apart from you guys? (i've probably forgot someone) but E! is showing the red carpet from 11, and then 4 music are showing the show on a 15 minute delay at 1:15am. It means you can watch the stream, and then watch the performance again straight after on your tele lol. you probably already know this but just incase your streams go down!

• Like 4

so, obvs it was a crappy performance, but i did love how her performance of "big fat bass" on GMA a few years back incorporated "slave" and "3" and...maybe something else? i wouldn't mind if something like that came into play here.

GUYSSSSS i'm so excited for our britney!

• Like 2
Just now, Benjamin said:

@Yousef @Gabz@samtboy @Danny @Santiago idk who else is from the uk apart from you guys? (i've probably forgot someone) but E! is showing the red carpet from 11, and then 4 music are showing the show on a 15 minute delay at 1:15am. It means you can watch the stream, and then watch the performance again straight after on your tele lol. you probably already know this but just incase your streams go down!

I don't have E! :( but yas! I'll watch it twice that way, perfect :laugh::bow: thanks babe

• Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic