BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

How would y'all feel if they cut all the full songs she's performing tonight from the POM setlist and replaced them with tonight's medley to make room for some B9 tracks? 

That's not possible. They chose some of the best performances of the show for tonight's medley. If anything, they could do that with the worst performances of the show. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nabil said:

PLEASE BEFORE EVERYONE FREAKS OUT WHEN THE LINKS WONT WORK, CAN YOU PUT EVERY LINKS IN THE FIRST POST ?? I saw few links and YouTube links but they are on different page :/

Sure, one minute 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

@Yousef @Gabz@samtboy @Danny @Santiago idk who else is from the uk apart from you guys? (i've probably forgot someone) but E! is showing the red carpet from 11, and then 4 music are showing the show on a 15 minute delay at 1:15am. It means you can watch the stream, and then watch the performance again straight after on your tele lol. you probably already know this but just incase your streams go down!

YASSSSSS BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know this, thanks a lot mate, much appreciated!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Erik said:

I was wondering the same thing, but then I noticed the "ernesth garcia designs" tag so I'm guessing it's fanmade

@TJ actually, although the "ad" is fan made, a BBMAs executive producer did say those words! http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/7377479/billboard-music-awards-sneak-peek-madonna-britney-and-more-major-moments?utm_source=twitter

• Like 3
  • Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic