BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

That fucking guitar making its tv debut tonight :bow:

A true comeback story tbh. It went from being shunned in the middle of the FFT to appearing on prime time TV a few years later. Inspiring.

• Like 12

Omg. I can't wait. I remember telling someone she would kill I love rock and roll and now that the guitar is there she will. Everyone who doesn't want I love rock and roll needs to stfu cause she kills that with so much confident. Sorry 

• Like 2
Just now, Mila said:

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known

IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES IN THE AUDIENCE ATTEMPTING TO DANCE WITH THEIR NO RHYTHM HAVIN ASSES WHILE BRITNEY IS IN THE MIDST OF A EFFORTLESS, SLAY WORTHY , SOUL SUCKING BREAKDOWN I SWEAR WE GON HAVE PROBLEMS AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN.

don't fuck with the angles tonight, keep that camera on her correctly. We are watching a legend. 

This tbqfh!!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mila said:

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known

IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES IN THE AUDIENCE ATTEMPTING TO DANCE WITH THEIR NO RHYTHM HAVIN ASSES WHILE BRITNEY IS IN THE MIDST OF A EFFORTLESS, SLAY WORTHY , SOUL SUCKING BREAKDOWN I SWEAR WE GON HAVE PROBLEMS AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN.

don't fuck with the angles tonight, keep that camera on her correctly. We are watching a legend. 

I'm really scared of this tbh.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Mila said:

amen.gif

1zea1om.gif?w=500

tumblr_inline_mn6ik85jW81qz4rgp.gif

• Like 2

the intro is obviously going to be the same intro before WB from POM. the prop wouldn't be there if it wasn't. it'll look epic on tv though.  can't believe the set list is real. im sure it'll end up being great though. i am beyond excited for this!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

13 minutes ago, Mila said:

I don't think Taylor is going tonight :hussy:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Tom said:

do you think we'll get new prerecorded vocals for all the songs? (except WB obv)

I doubt it. But I REALLY, REALLY hope so. Imagine her killing it, and the reviewers/GP only focus on her lip-synching :rip:

• Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic