BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Celine dion does lip sync as much as people think. She has the pipes. She is just that good. Adele sounds just like her cd. So can Celine 

What are you even saying man? Honestly, do you read what you type before hitting "Submit Reply"?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Celine dion does lip sync as much as people think. She has the pipes. She is just that good. Adele sounds just like her cd. So can Celine 

You are correct, she does have the pipes. But Celine DOES lip sync and has for many many years. Not every single performance, but quite often. Just go watch the DVD of her first Vegas show or her last tour. She's just very very good at it, and it's usually pre-recorded vocals. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

What are you even saying man? Honestly, do you read what you type before hitting "Submit Reply"?

It was a typo. I meant doesn't.  Calm down 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, TJ said:

How can you guys tell she's lip syncing? I must be so bad at reading people's lips :laugh: 

I love Celine, I've seen her live, Living Legend, etc. But it's pretty easy to tell when she lips.

Just now, Heather. said:

you can tell when anybody lipsyncs if you can't hear them breathe when they take a breath lol that's my way of telling 

Then you're not that good at telling.

• Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic