BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Benjamin said:

@Yousef @Gabz@samtboy @Danny @Santiago idk who else is from the uk apart from you guys? (i've probably forgot someone) but E! is showing the red carpet from 11, and then 4 music are showing the show on a 15 minute delay at 1:15am. It means you can watch the stream, and then watch the performance again straight after on your tele lol. you probably already know this but just incase your streams go down!

My stream literally went off as it started I was raging, I was so prepared as well,  I ended up just giving up and waiting for the 4 music showing so I could enjoy every bit of it ?

8 minutes ago, Noar said:

Why is she not charting on iTunes though ? 

To be fair. It's all pretty old songs and I'm sure lots of people have them. Are any other acts having high chatting songs. 

Kesha's performance was a moment. The song, her steady but slowly building tone, the simplicity of the arrangement, I was teary-eyed and chilled once the last chorus hit. She really is a huge talent.

Outside of Britney, she was the performance of the night. 

• Like 2

Besides Britney I only watched for Kesha and Rihanna. Rihanna blew my mind and Kesha was fucking fantastic. Who knew under all the glitter and dirt was a voice like that. It sucks that this circumstance has brought that out but I'm glad we're getting to see and hear it. She's got a lot more to give us. I hope she can break free of her chains. 

• Like 2

I'm so pissed that most of the comments under the articles on Facebook are shady and rude. Everyone says she's stiff and the performance was lackluster. I'm afraid I believe it's amazing only because I love her and I know what she's been through, but, honestly, if I had to choose the best performance from yesterday and I were not her fan, I'd choose hers anyway. Maybe it's because she's set the standards of what I want in a pop performance. Meghan's and Ariana's vocals were great, for example, but the performances were just boring. The only other great performance of the night was Rihanna's. Her vocals gave me chills. Do you think the critics are being nice to Britney just because they owe it to her after years of negative coverage? :(

12 minutes ago, Ilaria said:

I'm so pissed that most of the comments under the articles on Facebook are shady and rude. Everyone says she's stiff and the performance was lackluster. I'm afraid I believe it's amazing only because I love her and I know what she's been through, but, honestly, if I had to choose the best performance from yesterday and I were not her fan, I'd choose hers anyway. Maybe it's because she's set the standards of what I want in a pop performance. Meghan's and Ariana's vocals were great, for example, but the performances were just boring. The only other great performance of the night was Rihanna's. Her vocals gave me chills. Do you think the critics are being nice to Britney just because they owe it to her after years of negative coverage? :(

Same haters from day 1. You forget even Britney's most memorable performances were crapped on. She's lyp syncing she's a talentless cheerleader. Britney has always had haters, with lovers comes haters. Enjoy the performance and have your own opinion. 

One ne thing is true, press can be bought. With that said stiff is the new lyp syncing argument.

• Like 6

I'm sorry but did they see any of the other pop performances that night? Let me guess Meghan Trainir was everything but Britney was lacklustre??? JB was up there looking like he popped multiple Xans before his performance. Boy Bye. People talk shit, she did great especially when compared to the other pop , dance performances. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mila said:

I'm sorry but did they see any of the other pop performances that night? Let me guess Meghan Trainir was everything but Britney was lacklustre??? JB was up there looking like he popped multiple Xans before his performance. Boy Bye. People talk shit, she did great especially when compared to the other pop , dance performances. 

Lmao. Meghan was there? I didn't even realize, but then again I quit watching after Britney then put it back on later for a bit. 

I hate when I post a performance on my diary and they go ahead and insult her in the comments, I get it you don't like her, but don't start a war on Facebook. I have to answer and then we have to go on and then others get to read and join the walk of shame. Seriously, at some point I deleted the post. I guess, as a Britney fan, they can't let me be happy for one day.

• Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic