BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

Just now, Leo said:

Meghan was shook during Womanizer.

Dennis Lovato was slain after Britney outdid her attempts at pop/rock with 55 seconds of I Love Rock N Roll.

lmaooo dennis

but seriously, her performance was like she was trying to compete with britney's air guitar moves by saying "look i can do rock too!!!!" and failed

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

I'm such a proud fan! She seemed to be having so much fun, especially towards the end!!

Also, could the reason for including these non-greatest hits like TOMH and BOM be because her new sound for B9 is somewhat similar to them (like mid-tempo sultry orgasm inducing gems) and they wanted to test the waters and see the GP's reaction to these songs so they can be sure that the new album's direction will generate a good response despite not being typical Britney bubblegum pop?

9 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

My boyfriend, who has said he never "got" her, said it's the best he's seen her perform in a while and that she looked hot. 

When BOM started he said, "I love this song." 

#shouldhavebeenasingle

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Beiber is horrible. That performance was such a mess. 

Probably because he is a male tbh. 

mal_huh.gif

Spoiler

Female pop stars are better than the guys most of the time though. :(  :bow:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Daviddd said:

HOLD UP. One person who didn't get much recognition I think is P!nk. She did great. Always putting on a show. Loved everything about it but her hair. Bravo P!nk. 

I love Pink but she's always hanging from something. It's getting stale. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

I don't get why so many people get off on knocking her down...

As if there's anyone that performed last night that came remotely close to the caliber of Britney's performance. GTFO 

i saw someone say fifth harmony was better than britney.

i mean... IN WHAT WORLD? :laugh: 

• Like 3

and i dont put much stock into some of these bitches.... one person said they thought she 'lost the spark' and was stiff and then i came for them and said, did you see that BACKFLIP? and they were like 'i didnt see a backflip' and i was like :freak: 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daviddd said:

HOLD UP. One person who didn't get much recognition I think is P!nk. She did great. Always putting on a show. Loved everything about it but her hair. Bravo P!nk. 

200 people on my timeline dragged her for flying across the ceiling again.

• Like 3
  • Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic