BMK

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

Alex

47 minutes ago, slippingunder said:

I like that she's bringing POM to this show/TV. Not too fond of the set list still, but I guess I will survive maybe. Still super fucking excited :hyper: 

NO SWEETIE, YOU WONT SURVIVE ! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I don't think Taylor is going tonight :hussy:

Lmaoooo you're right

For real though, I'm not just talking Taylor, this applies to everyone. Men and women, anyone who isn't Britney. Hell I'm sorry Jayden and Sean but I can even go without your reactions during the performance as well ?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Mila said:

Lmaoooo you're right

For real though, I'm not just talking Taylor, this applies to everyone. Men and women, anyone who isn't Britney. Hell I'm sorry Jayden and Sean but I can even go without your reactions during the performance as well ?

damn sis

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kenny said:

I wonder how many teens will think that I love rock n roll is an original Britney song 

That Britney helping out up and coming artist Joan Jett's blossoming career :love:  She's gonna blow up. 

But really teenagers did this shit with Paul McCartney after he did songs with Kanye and Rihanna ? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I don't think Taylor is going tonight :hussy:

I feel like post-1989 Taylor wouldn't be caught dead at any event where she's not the biggest, most celebrated artist :laugh:

Also are we 100% sure the set list is real now? Because FML if so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slippingunder said:

That Britney helping out up and coming artist Joan Jett's blossoming career :love:  She's gonna blow up. 

I'm literally imagining the tweets rn "omfg I had no idea that rock n roll song was by britney!!"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kris said:

I listened to the setlist in the car today and it got me so excited :hyper::laugh:. I never thought she would be performing BOM on national television 13 years after releasing it.

I love that so many songs she's performing tonight have never been performed on television before :bow: 

• Like 2

• Chris unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic