BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

• Chris unfeatured this topic
11 hours ago, Leo said:

Every time Bieber does a performance it's a different 2007 VMAs. I seriously don't know how he gets away with it.

I've only seen the performance at the vma's where something went wrong and he cried lol  :fan: I want to see the new billboard because Sorry has been such a quilty pleasure song this year. but I won't play the song around my friends or anything.

I love P!nk to the moon and back, but this really felt like Raise Your Glass at the... VMAs? or the MTV Movie Awards. Fly from Point A to Point B and sing. She sounds great. She flys great. And she can dance, but I need something more P!nk!

6 hours ago, Roman said:

He isn't really a stan or overly positive but he made me laugh. :laugh:

Lmao this is great. 

Ive seen the same critics he has in this video on this forum, this wasn't negative or hyper critical at all. 

Britney works well with smooth choreography. Choppy, frigid movements don't look good (honestly it doesn't even look very good when her dancers to do it.) I find everyone keeps saying she looked the stiff during Work Bitch when the choreography contributes a lot to that. She was supposed to look robotic. 

Lmao at him calling out her dancer for not being in sync when they transitioned into Slave   

I keep hearing same thing from people. That they want to see her dance more and are tired of her power walking. I don't get it. I know as fans we can be blind sheep sometimes but honestly no one else does what she even did Sunday night. I don't get it. People need to realize this is not 15 years ago. Like I can't even with people. She set the bar way to high for her self. No one not even herself can top it. 

We agree on that, she set the bar so high that even she has trouble attaining it. If Ariana or Meghan Trainor, hell, even Beyoncé did that they would be singing a different tune. But I guess that's why Britney is an icon, she did something worthy of the title back when.

• Like 4

There were 3 dance breakdowns in this performance, a backflip, two props (one which she furiously rode) and beautiful choreographed moments. Not to mention she looked incredible, confident and was having fun. :laugh: I don't know how could anyone want more than this.

• Like 8

And don't even get me started on the "why is she lipping". It's 2016. She has sang live only a handful of times. People are just annoying. If you want live singing go see. Adele, Celine :fan:

Sorry hadto vent. 

Seriously...I watched it today in HD quality...and I cried a damn river.....Goosebumps all over my body... I was proud like a mother! 

She really delivered....with her looks, her attitude AND her dancing....She danced enough! Just the Womanizer dancebreak, Slave and Toxic....

I love her smile when performing Toxic....she KNEW that she slayed! I am so proud!!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mike said:

And don't even get me started on the "why is she lipping". It's 2016. She has sang live only a handful of times. People are just annoying. If you want live singing go see. Adele, Celine :fan:

Sorry hadto vent. 

Actually contrary to belief Celine Dion is known to lip sync she also lipped the BBMA performance 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sorry hadto vent. 

lmao, Celine lips just as much as Britney these days 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

The Celine lipping is irrelevant. I'm sick of hearing it. We all know bitch can sing. 

So can Britney, she just lacks confidence 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
38 minutes ago, Juanito said:

Actually contrary to belief Celine Dion is known to lip sync she also lipped the BBMA performance 

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

lmao, Celine lips just as much as Britney these days 

That's why I put the emoji. I know she does sometimes but she can back it up like nick said. 

1 hour ago, Leo said:

There were 3 dance breakdowns in this performance, a backflip, two props (one which she furiously rode) and beautiful choreographed moments. Not to mention she looked incredible, confident and was having fun. :laugh: I don't know how could anyone want more than this.

And arguably better than most Pop star performances these days :laugh: 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maeggie said:

Seriously...I watched it today in HD quality...and I cried a damn river.....Goosebumps all over my body... I was proud like a mother! 

She really delivered....with her looks, her attitude AND her dancing....She danced enough! Just the Womanizer dancebreak, Slave and Toxic....

I love her smile when performing Toxic....she KNEW that she slayed! I am so proud!!

It was a great moment to see at toxic. She looked SO happy :bow: 

• Like 1
  • Jenna locked this topic