BadMediaKarma

The Official Billboard Music Awards 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to say this once, and hopefully somehow the universe takes this in and makes it known     IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CAMERA MEN/WOMEN TRY TO CUT AWAY TO WATCH SOME WEAK ASS BITCHES

her dancing was stiff   but at least we got to see her.

Posted Images

Performance aside, I just want to say that I'm happy Britney is finally getting some recognition for her work. Critics have written her off time and time again, but here she still is and she's not going anywhere anytime soon. Pop stars, especially ones that started as teens, don't last very long, but here is Britney 18 years later. Get that Millennium Award! 

• Like 11
50 minutes ago, Rough Edges said:

I love that so many songs she's performing tonight have never been performed on television before :bow: 

Except for Work Bitch they all have, in some way.

47 minutes ago, Erik said:

I'm listening to all her singles in chronological order. On Womanizer now :music:

Same, except in shuffle. S&M right now! 

45 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

I just love how Britney finally gets to give BOM the single treatment it had lined up - over a decade later. :laugh: 

A dream come true! :love: 

4 minutes ago, Nabil said:

Idea : We should check the YouTube views for the ILRNR video now, then see next sunday the bbma effect :hussy:

I checked that already earlier! :laugh: And Toxic. 

1 minute ago, Jerold said:

Performance aside, I just want to say that I'm happy Britney is finally getting some recognition for her work. Critics have written her off time and time again, but here she still is and she's not going anywhere anytime soon. Pop stars, especially ones that started as teens, don't last very long, but here is Britney 18 years later. Get that Millennium Award! 

It's well fucking deserved. And she's just going to kindly remind any doubters tonight. Queen B :bow:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

What channel is the red carpet and then the show on? 

The show is on ABC and I usually watch either E! or ABC's own RC (when/if they have one).

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Jenna unfeatured this topic
  • Jenna locked this topic