Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

https://britneysgram.com/2019/04/16/free-britney-episode-75/

I'm still listening to it but damn. I do not know how I feel about it, part of me thinks it's science fiction but it does add to what Bradley said previous to the statement we got from her camp.

EDIT:

What they said was: 

-They received an anonymous tip that Britney was not in the mental facility because she wanted to.

-She stopped taking her meds in the middle of Domination rehearsals, her dad found out, they changed her the medication (explains somehow the whole "Britney walked into my office looking like she was medicated) and she still wasn't taking it, with the conservatorship they can force her to take meds. Her dad said that either she took the meds or she would pull the plug on Domination and that's what happened.

-We haven't seen anything from her because she has been in a mental facility against her own will since mid January. 

-She also started to drive which was not allowed apparently. They explained that she can only drive with her conservator and that might have been one of the reasons Jason was her co-conservator for a while. 

-They said the c-ship was supposed to last until the Circus Tour was over and then she would have proved she was okay and it'd be all over but that didn't happen cause the c-ship was a guarantee for Live Nation that the FFT would go on as expected. 

-They don't have a date for Britney to get out of the mental facility she is in. 

-They think what her team/family have against her is the kids custody and that's why she doesn't do anything to get out of it. 

-Apparently Jamie Lynn and Bryan have tried to help her in the past but it didn't work. 

-They had a meeting recently about Britney's state and Larry said "at the very least this will help with ticket revenue when Vegas is back"

-That guy said Andrew Wallet resigned cause he was not okay with the fuckery of placing Britney in a mental institution against her will and he doesn't want to do anything with it. 

They probably said a million more things that I'm missing but this is what I remember. Also the guy they talked with is an anonymous source but they have checked him and the place he said he used to work and apparently he is not lying.  

• Like 1

I 100% believe she wants out! Who wouldn’t? 

The fact that her conservator quit and gave such statement, we see Brit driving, her show gets cancelled and then she’s admitted into a facility. 

Everything said on the podcast might not be entirely true, but I do believe sketchy things are happening under her conservatorship and it makes me sad.

• Love 1

The only thing that make me believe that Britney doesn't want out is that's it's gonna effect her deal with Kevin about the kids. 

If we rule that out then I am pretty sure she wants out! 

And sorry but did they ever confirm that the guy calling is reliable  and not just a fan? '

Love they're podcast but they never confirm their sources 

7 minutes ago, Alikaz said:

And sorry but did they ever confirm that the guy calling is reliable  and not just a fan? '

Love they're podcast but they never confirm their sources 

They said they called his job to confirm their source works there.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

What did Bradley say regarding the statement?

The day before the TMZ news broke out they put out a podcast and said that he had heard from reliable sources that Britney and her father were not in good terms. 

• Shocked 2

The source also said the concsetvatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour, but LiveNation wouldn’t insure the Femme Fatale tour if the consevatorship didn’t continue and that this may have been responsible for her strange behavior during the FF era.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

22 minutes ago, Jake said:

The source also said the concsetvatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour, but LiveNation wouldn’t insure the Femme Fatale tour if the consevatorship didn’t continue and that this may have been responsible for her strange behavior during the FF era.

If this is true....wow. 

Praying for Britney 🙏🏻 👸🏼 it was very obvious not all was as it appeared between the time of the Domination launch event to that fateful Instagram post. 

I hope she is able to live her life as SHE sees fit, not for her father, her management, or her fans. 

• Love 1

At this point, Britney fans who are turning a blind eye to this situation are selfish and, in my opinion, as immoral as Larry and everyone involved in this charade. Where there is smoke, there's fire. There are too many people, stories, sources that point towards this being true — as well as common fucking sense. 

I sobbed on the subway listening to this. My heart is so broken for Britney and I hope she somehow finds the strength to push through these terrible circumstances.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

I didn’t listen cause of work but is this really what she says in the podcast? 

Yes

I thought she was allowed to drive? If she’s been somewhere against her will then why was she at a  hair dressers last week? 

I don't have time to listen to this until later. 

10 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

I didn’t listen cause of work but is this really what she says in the podcast? 

If true this makes me feel sick to my stomach 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Chad said:

At this point, Britney fans who are turning a blind eye to this situation are selfish and, in my opinion, as immoral as Larry and everyone involved in this charade. Where there is smoke, there's fire. There are too many people, stories, sources that point towards this being true — as well as common fucking sense. 

I sobbed on the subway listening to this. My heart is so broken for Britney and I hope she somehow finds the strength to push through these terrible circumstances.

I completely agree. 

For the last ten years I've felt in my gut that everything has felt off. Again, if you are deemed unable to manage daily life due to physical or mental limitations, or old age... Why are you allowed to go on a strenuous press run? Go on world tours? Record music? Record music videos? All the while looking miserable. It is just such a shame. I was happy when Britney was in Vegas because it felt like the perfect balance, a functional compromise but it seems like it was just putting a small bandaid on a gaping wound.

I really do fear for Britney's well-being. These girls may report on every little thing and I'm sure some of the trails they're following lead to nothing, but the general story I think is right on track and I have always felt it. Britney has been used as cash cow for her team these last ten years and they have zero regard for her actual well being or freedom. They only care about lining their pockets and they will stop at nothing to ensure that she continues to bring in revenue. 

• Love 5

4 minutes ago, Liz said:

I thought she was allowed to drive? If she’s been somewhere against her will then why was she at a  hair dressers last week? 

I don't have time to listen to this until later. 

According to the episode, it's a bit like having a learner's permit. You can drive if your conservator is with you. This explains why we saw her driving with Jason but not really much since.

The hair salon story was obviously a distraction orchestrated by Larry & Co. — a way of Britney's team to say "Look! She's doing fine! Stop sniffing around!" The fact that ET (or whichever site it was) reported on it without photo evidence shows that it came directly from her management. They'd never share a story about Britney ALLEGEDLY going to a hairdresser without evidence unless it came from Britney's camp directly. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

HOLY SHIT. The girls' website is down. Someone needs to rip this episode ASAP before it's gone forever. 

• Like 1

What they said was: 

-They received an anonymous tip that Britney was not in the mental facility because she wanted to.

-She stopped taking her meds in the middle of Domination rehearsals, her dad found out, they changed her the medication (explains somehow the whole "Britney walked into my office looking like she was medicated) and she still wasn't taking it, with the conservatorship they can force her to take meds. Her dad said that either she took the meds or she would pull the plug on Domination and that's what happened.

-We haven't seen anything from her because she has been in a mental facility against her own will since mid January. 

-She also started to drive which was not allowed apparently. They explained that she can only drive with her conservator and that might have been one of the reasons Jason was her co-conservator for a while. 

-They said the c-ship was supposed to last until the Circus Tour was over and then she would have proved she was okay and it'd be all over but that didn't happen cause the c-ship was a guarantee for Live Nation that the FFT would go on as expected. 

-They don't have a date for Britney to get out of the mental facility she is in. 

-They think what her team/family have against her is the kids custody and that's why she doesn't do anything to get out of it. 

-Apparently Jamie Lynn and Bryan have tried to help her in the past but it didn't work. 

-They had a meeting recently about Britney's state and Larry said "at the very least this will help with ticket revenue when Vegas is back"

-That guy said Andrew Wallet resigned cause he was not okay with the fuckery of placing Britney in a mental institution against her will and he doesn't want to do anything with it. 

They probably said a million more things that I'm missing but this is what I remember. Also the guy they talked with is an anonymous source but they have checked him and the place he said he used to work and apparently he is not lying.  

• Love 1

I don't doubt there may be a bit of truth in all of this (she wants out of the conservatorship) but this podcast is just WAY too sensationalized to take seriously, sorry. 

These girls know exactly what to say to twist a narrative and they know the trigger points any Britney fans have regarding the Cship. Like, the overall tone of the podcast comes off like one of those conspiracy videos you'd find on YouTube. 

"9/11 was an inside job" 

"Vaccinating Your Children Will Cause Autism" 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This speculation is so gross. It's no one's business, and this paralegal person should never work again.

• Love 6

1 minute ago, dru said:

This speculation is so gross. It's no one's business, and this paralegal person should never work again.

This is where I’m at.  This is not okay and I can’t imagine how mortified Britney must be that this is coming out/being talked about. 

• Love 1