Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

31 minutes ago, Kaz said:

And saying it’s her story to tell..well did Jive Records let her tell her Original Doll story? Did people not watch For The Record and hear from her own mouth that she wasn’t happy? When someone tells their story and the people around them STILL don’t listen and they feel like their voice isn’t heard, can we just imagine how that must feel? Britney probably did and that’s why she stopped giving a fuck. And don’t ask me if I’m a mind reader, she fucking said it HERSELF. If you’re choosing to turn a blind eye because you don’t want to accept an uncomfortable truth, good for you. Don’t shit on people who are questioning whatever PR bullshit everyone is fed.

For The Record was a decade ago. She might not have been happy with the arrangement at the time, but perhaps she feels different now? We don't know how she feels either way, but looking at things from the outside, for the most part her life seems happy and stable.

• Love 1

What I also find interesting is that generally speaking fans have had absolutely no issue debating whether she's ready to perform or not, how healthy she appears or doesn't appear, and what her diagnosis might or might not be for the past decade. There have been concerns about her wellbeing, as recently as the Domination launch event, as well as celebrations for her triumphs. So why is it suddenly an issue that she's still under a conservatorship and seeking treatment when clearly as a fan base there's always been questions marks over her health and wellbeing? Whether she's seeking treatment voluntarily or involuntarily seems besides the point to me because we don't really know what lead to this decision and sometimes involuntary treatment is for the best. Do fans want her to be healthy, or do they just want her back in the public eye to have something to fawn over?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heather said:

Why do people keep referencing FTR as if it was released last month? 

And where’s the proof that anything has changed? The Femme Fatale tour, the Britney Jean album, the Domination announcement- clearly the work of someone happy with what they’re doing? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, dru said:

What I also find interesting is that generally speaking fans have had absolutely no issue debating whether she's ready to perform or not, how healthy she appears or doesn't appear, and what her diagnosis might or might not be for the past decade. There have been concerns about her wellbeing, as recently as the Domination launch event, as well as celebrations for her triumphs. So why is it suddenly an issue that she's still under a conservatorship and seeking treatment when clearly as a fan base there's always been questions marks over her health and wellbeing? Whether she's seeking treatment voluntarily or involuntarily seems besides the point to me because we don't really know what lead to this decision and sometimes involuntary treatment is for the best. Do fans want her to be healthy, or do they just want her back in the public eye to have something to fawn over?

I can only speak for myself but I want her to be healthy and happy and have the normal life she has always wanted. If that means she doesn’t put out anymore music then so be it. I want her health and well-being to be the most important things to those that are close to her, not signing multi million dollars deals

Im so tired of everyone acting like anyone is being messed up by asking these questions or pointing out that things don’t seem right. Her interviews 03-04 (talking about how she doesn’t want to be famous anymore etc.) the letters she posted on her website 03 through 07, the song Mona Lisa, for the record, how everyone around her has to be vetted and everything has to be prescripted ( guy sigworth, Carson daily, iggy azalea all complaining about this), the phone call she made in 09 about ending the conservatorship, her looking mostly drugged and miserable from 09 through 2013. Her response on the femme fatale interview “where do you see yourself in ten years?” Her moms post yesterday...

Like come on. 

• Love 8

Just now, Pierre said:

I... don’t get it 😆

It’s on the thread hahaha Lou is the one behind the conservatorship. The one that gave the idea to Jamie. She was Jamie Lynn’s management apparently, as well.  And she wanted to do the same with Lindsay Lohan. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kaz said:

And where’s the proof that anything has changed? The Femme Fatale tour, the Britney Jean album, the Domination announcement- clearly the work of someone happy with what they’re doing? 

The fact that she still isn't allowed to speak publicly without a pre-approved script is evidence enough for me. This wouldn't be Britney's reality if there wasn't something to hide. 

• Love 2

Right? Y’all wanna get so fucking up in arms about “bRitNeY dOeSnt OwE uS aNyThInG!!!!11!” (which again, no one is saying she does) but obviously Britney does not have the freedom to discuss it in interviews, and when she does it is edited out and removed. That is a fact.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Chad said:

The fact that she still isn't allowed to speak publicly without a pre-approved script is evidence enough for me. This wouldn't be Britney's reality if there wasn't something to hide. 

And there it is.

21 minutes ago, Kaz said:

It's all speculation and conjecture. Perhaps she was unhappy with what she was doing during these times, perhaps she was experiencing severe anxiety, perhaps she had recently experienced a mental health crisis, perhaps her medication was changed? We don't know what caused her to express herself and behave the way she did in these moments and that's the point - how can we claim something we don't know?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

I can only speak for myself but I want her to be healthy and happy and have the normal life she has always wanted. If that means she doesn’t put out anymore music then so be it. I want her health and well-being to be the most important things to those that are close to her, not signing multi million dollars deals

Im so tired of everyone acting like anyone is being messed up by asking these questions or pointing out that things don’t seem right. Her interviews 03-04 (talking about how she doesn’t want to be famous anymore etc.) the letters she posted on her website 03 through 07, the song Mona Lisa, for the record, how everyone around her has to be vetted and everything has to be prescripted ( guy sigworth, Carson daily, iggy azalea all complaining about this), the phone call she made in 09 about ending the conservatorship, her looking mostly drugged and miserable from 09 through 2013. Her response on the femme fatale interview “where do you see yourself in ten years?” Her moms post yesterday...

Like come on. 

for real

1 hour ago, Slay-Z said:

It’s on the thread hahaha Lou is the one behind the conservatorship. The one that gave the idea to Jamie. She was Jamie Lynn’s management apparently, as well.  And she wanted to do the same with Lindsay Lohan. 

Oh ok thanks 

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

And there it is.

Cause I'm sure conversations about previous weed use is right on top of her pre-approved topics right?

I mean, I would understand if we were in the midst of Femme Fatale press tour but her questions weren't as restricted with Glory. 

And even then, re: restricted questions. First of all, that is nothing new in Hollywood. Britney isn't the only one that has them regardless of conservatorship or not. Second of all, I firmly believe questions are restricted for Britneys sake. She suffers from anxiety as she herself has mentioned. It's a lot easier to get through a press run if you have a simple script memorized. 

28 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

You can tell who the people living in a bubble are. The world is full of sunshine and rainbows 

I keep coming back to Kesha. Imagine if Kesha's fans would have been like "I mean, c'mon. Is Dr. Luke really that bad?"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 2

8 minutes ago, Chad said:

I keep coming back to Kesha. Imagine if Kesha's fans would have been like "I mean, c'mon. Is Dr. Luke really that bad?"

The trouble there is Kesha literally accused Dr Luke of abusing her.

I know there's a lot of arguments for why Britney may not/can not saying anything, but without that, this is all speculation and conjecture based on a sensationalist podcast everyone's choosing to believe.

I noticed People & Us Weekly hasn’t done a story about this so I do believe team Spears contacted them and advised them to not publish a story about this.  

Newsweek posted an article recently.  No new information just a summary of everything that has been discussed these last few days. 

https://www.newsweek.com/britney-spears-mental-health-facility-against-her-will-conservatorship-could-1399181