BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

FYI - according to california law, a conservator cannot place a conservatee in a mental facility and/or rehab if they aren't willing - it would have to be approved by court.  britney has rights. she i

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

This is actually disgusting. I hope Britney doesn’t see this.  We have NO idea what her thoughts or feelings are. Her kids are also old enough to look online/social media and see this.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Liz said:

This is actually disgusting. I hope Britney doesn’t see this.  We have NO idea what her thoughts or feelings are. Her kids are also old enough to look online/social media and see this.

It's reminding me so much of 2007, only the intrusion isn't in the streets or outside her home, it's through new platforms, but it's all from the same rabid place.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dru said:

And if they said "Britney is fine. She's currently taking time out to focus on herself." would people accept that?

Nope.

Definitely not, but it'll be interesting to see how they approach this and try to put out the fires.

2 minutes ago, SeanP said:

This is really disgusting tbh. They should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating this speculative nonsense.

They probably have discussions about the importance of self care and reducing mental health stigma in other episodes too. Why's it okay to do this when Britney's the subject of discussion?

• Love 1

They probably won’t do anything. Remember when Alien vocals leaked? They did nothing. The closest thing was Britney retweeting something Zoe said about her on an interview. 

And in that case, it was really easy, Britney was in Vegas, she could’ve sang Alien live, like she sang Something to Talk About

16 hours ago, Chad said:

You don’t think it’s at all fishy that there were reports of her at this hair salon before there was photo evidence?

Not at all. Maybe I only know this because I work in the industry, but it is not even slightly out of the ordinary for journalists to get eyewitness information without any photos or videos, especially when it comes to celebrities.

I can’t tell you how many stories a week are published by People magazine, Us Weekly, TMZ and other major celebrity outlets based solely on sightings, whether fans tweeted about it and a publication picked it up/reached out for more details or those fans directly contacted a publication themselves with information.

For example, if someone sees Britney at the salon, they may not have the nerve to take a picture of her, but they may tweet about it or go to an entertainment outlet. It’s a totally common practice.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, Sloan said:

I noticed People & Us Weekly hasn’t done a story about this so I do believe team Spears contacted them and advised them to not publish a story about this.  

False. We have not been able to corroborate any of the details and would never publish mindless speculation about someone’s mental health.

• Love 9
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, speakerbox said:

False. We have not been able to corroborate any of the details and would never publish mindless speculation about someone’s mental health.

I saw your tweet, I think, and was glad to see you take that stance.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, speakerbox said:

Does this mean that journalists for these magazines have picked up on the story and are doing their own investigations? I’d be perfectly willing to move on from all this if legit outlets did their own research and proved these podcasters wrong. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TJ said:

Does this mean that journalists for these magazines have picked up on the story and are doing their own investigations? I’d be perfectly willing to move on from all this if legit outlets did their own research and proved these podcasters wrong. 

Yes, of course we’re looking into it. But that’s all there is to it right now.

• Love 2
  • Like 1