BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

7 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Yeah, I kinda agree. I don't think Chad made it though.

I didn't make it. I agree that it's in poor taste, but it made me chuckle considering how dark all these discussions are. (Plus I would never use that font.)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

2 hours ago, speakerbox said:

False. We have not been able to corroborate any of the details and would never publish mindless speculation about someone’s mental health.

Honestly, many people in here should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating this nonsense 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Jenna said:

They're probably being paid to say nothing.

Harvey also holds back on stories. I remember watching a presentation he did at a law school/uni where (if I remember correctly) he mentioned being privy to some really personal information on Britney that “morally” he would not release. Mind you, Harvey is grimy and far from moral or ethical so make of that what you will.  

But honestly if anything I expected to maybe see a denial by at least one major publication at this point 

1 minute ago, Nick G. said:

This is my gripe. You have NO evidence. I’m all for a conversation but this is no better than perpetuating any other conspiracy theory. 

Britney has been held against her will more than once. That's evidence enough that it could happen again, seeing as it's legal to do so. Additionally, my own life is evidence.

4 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Britney has been held against her will more than once. That's evidence enough that it could happen again, seeing as it's legal to do so. Additionally, my own life is evidence.

No. Your own life is not Britney’s life. I’m not diminishing your life but that’s not evidence. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Do people really think her team are sending cease and desists?

As far as I can see, the person who mentioned this on Twitter made a comment on Oh No They Didn't!, it didn't get a great reaction because it appears to have praised certain individuals who were a negative influence in Britney's life during 2007, and they seem to have deleted it then come back with an excuse that they were contacted with a cease and desist rather than own up to whatever they posted. 

Until the truth  really comes out, all of these speculations are just juicy gossips with some truths mixed into it.

I don’t know if we’ll ever find out the whole truth, at this point.  

Interesting that she stopped her meds, if it’s true.  I wonder what made her stop, was it the side effects?  I wonder if she developed tolerance to the meds and they weren’t working well for her as they did at first.

5 minutes ago, DahMuzikMan said:

Until the truth  really comes out, all of these speculations are just juicy gossips with some truths mixed into it.

I don’t know if we’ll ever find out the whole truth, at this point.  

Interesting that she stopped her meds, if it’s true.  I wonder what made her stop, was it the side effects?  I wonder if she developed tolerance to the meds and they weren’t working well for her as they did at first.

Radar Online are reporting that she stopped her medication due to her dads health, she relies on daily reminders from him to take them and without that she slipped.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-pills-stabilize-medications-mental-health-facility/

Of course, it's Radar Online, and all based on "sources", so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Evidence and speculation are two very different things. Even if the speculation is based off of past  events. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Jenna said:

You know nothing has changed and we're still at square one when Chris Crocker emerges to address things surrounding Britney again.

We’ve really come full circle, huh?