BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

3 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Yes, of course we’re looking into it. But that’s all there is to it right now.

Thank you.

I’m all for inquiry but some of ya’ll are acting like you just have taken an internship with InfoWars. 

• Haha 3

I feel bad for Britney. If she decided to do this herself, we know she wanted it kept private. Not only it didn't stay a secret, now there's all this chaos around it in the press. 

• Love 1

I took some time to listen to the podcast and try to think about this whole situation. I'll try to go step by step

1) Flashback to 2008: Britney's situation was very bad. So bad that they took her with an ambulance, but her in a 5150 and started a conservatorship. Was that necessary (for me)? Def yes. Everyone could see how bad the situation was "thanks" to exposition she had back then, she had paparazzi following her everywhere. 

2) The mess of the meet&greet this summer and Domination announcement: it was pretty much clear something was wrong with her and the meet and greet. I personally started to think that something was wrong and it wasn't just her being " lazy". The Domination announcement was just disappointing and i don't have much more to say than she wasn't so much into it. 

3) Britney stopping taking her meds: as i said yesterday,  i do believe she stopped back in August, or started taking less meds since then. There are blind items about it (and i know they aren't reliable but are these girls?) and this podcast just confirms that. Can they "force" her to take some meds? Maybe not, but we don't actually know her diagnosis, we "think" that is bipolar disorder but we have no confirmation about it. With that being said, this means that her diagnosis is worse and a doctor is putting her under medication for more than 10 years, there must be a reason and so yeah, probably they can "force" her to take her meds.

4) Domination cancellation /Jamie illness : do i think the Domination cancellation is because of Jamie's illness? I don't know. She was NEVER seen in Kentwood or seen worried about her father before January, we saw her dancing, being with Sam and so on. She wrote about taking " family time" when her father was recovering? That sounded weird to me. Plus, he's been to a wedding last month. 

5) Conservatorship : if the conservatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour and they went on for Live Nation , why is she under that after years? I mean, a judge must consider the situation and if she didn't need to be under that anymore , a judge would end that, no? But again, does Britney know she could ask for a lawyer to sign a petition to get out? But again, does someone who hasn't any power on her life , the power to ask for a lawyer?

I'm probably missing some other points i was thinking about but i just want to end up with this question for you: 

We don't know Britney's exact diagnosis but we do know that back in 2008 her hospitalization was necessary. What makes you think "all this" is bad for her? What if letting her "free", without medications, would make a worse situation than 2007/2008? I'm not talking about her carreer, i'm talking about her personal life. Maybe they're putting her in a mental facility against her will but it's the best for her well being?

(PS: about For The Record: it must be awful to be one of the most powerfull woman in the world, being free to do whatever you wanted to do for years and then, when you're almost 30 having your father deciding for your whole life. I'm as old as she was in 2008 and i would feel shit if something like that would happen to be but again, that was for her well-being). 

End of the essay, sorry for being so long and boring. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’ve been offline for the last two days. I tried reading this thread to get some sense of what was going on but that didn’t help. Is this all very peculiar? Yes. Am I skeptical? Yes. But some of these responses are a tad insane lol 

25 minutes ago, Chad said:

D4YHqVEU4AAwuw9.jpg:large 

If Britney is actually being held against her will, this is in pretty poor taste tbh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oracle. said:

If Britney is actually being held against her will, this is in pretty poor taste tbh.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I don't think Chad made it though.

7 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Yeah, I kinda agree. I don't think Chad made it though.

I didn't make it. I agree that it's in poor taste, but it made me chuckle considering how dark all these discussions are. (Plus I would never use that font.)

I’m actually surprised that tmz hasn’t already turned out an exclusive. 

Just now, Mila said:

I’m actually surprised that tmz hasn’t already turned out an exclusive. 

They're probably being paid to say nothing.

2 hours ago, speakerbox said:

False. We have not been able to corroborate any of the details and would never publish mindless speculation about someone’s mental health.

Honestly, many people in here should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating this nonsense 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Honestly, many people in here should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating this nonsense 

Nonsense? Really?

• Love 1

Harvey also holds back on stories. I remember watching a presentation he did at a law school/uni where (if I remember correctly) he mentioned being privy to some really personal information on Britney that “morally” he would not release. Mind you, Harvey is grimy and far from moral or ethical so make of that what you will.  

But honestly if anything I expected to maybe see a denial by at least one major publication at this point 

This is my gripe. You have NO evidence. I’m all for a conversation but this is no better than perpetuating any other conspiracy theory. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Nick G. said:

This is my gripe. You have NO evidence. I’m all for a conversation but this is no better than perpetuating any other conspiracy theory. 

Britney has been held against her will more than once. That's evidence enough that it could happen again, seeing as it's legal to do so. Additionally, my own life is evidence.

4 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Britney has been held against her will more than once. That's evidence enough that it could happen again, seeing as it's legal to do so. Additionally, my own life is evidence.

No. Your own life is not Britney’s life. I’m not diminishing your life but that’s not evidence. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Do people really think her team are sending cease and desists?

As far as I can see, the person who mentioned this on Twitter made a comment on Oh No They Didn't!, it didn't get a great reaction because it appears to have praised certain individuals who were a negative influence in Britney's life during 2007, and they seem to have deleted it then come back with an excuse that they were contacted with a cease and desist rather than own up to whatever they posted.