Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Until the truth  really comes out, all of these speculations are just juicy gossips with some truths mixed into it.

I don’t know if we’ll ever find out the whole truth, at this point.  

Interesting that she stopped her meds, if it’s true.  I wonder what made her stop, was it the side effects?  I wonder if she developed tolerance to the meds and they weren’t working well for her as they did at first.

5 minutes ago, DahMuzikMan said:

Until the truth  really comes out, all of these speculations are just juicy gossips with some truths mixed into it.

I don’t know if we’ll ever find out the whole truth, at this point.  

Interesting that she stopped her meds, if it’s true.  I wonder what made her stop, was it the side effects?  I wonder if she developed tolerance to the meds and they weren’t working well for her as they did at first.

Radar Online are reporting that she stopped her medication due to her dads health, she relies on daily reminders from him to take them and without that she slipped.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-pills-stabilize-medications-mental-health-facility/

Of course, it's Radar Online, and all based on "sources", so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

On god, some of you need your own mental help. Like really fast. 

• Like 1

You know nothing has changed and we're still at square one when Chris Crocker emerges to address things surrounding Britney again.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Britney has been held against her will more than once. That's evidence enough that it could happen again, seeing as it's legal to do so. Additionally, my own life is evidence.

Evidence and speculation are two very different things. Even if the speculation is based off of past  events. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jenna said:

You know nothing has changed and we're still at square one when Chris Crocker emerges to address things surrounding Britney again.

We’ve really come full circle, huh?

It's not out of the realm of possibility that two models in LA might just have the same agency...

Not everything's a conspiracy.

• Like 2

I feel like freebritney movement is totally insane

Mental illness (that got her under conservatorship) will never go away.. i don't believe that her father forced her to perform...her doctors probably know more than conspirators...she needs routine and that's what they gave her... freedom is just an illusion and mental health would probably just suffer without regular commitments...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, dru said:

It's not out of the realm of possibility that two models in LA might just have the same agency...

Not everything's a conspiracy.

Yeah I agree. Britney’s not the only person to go to a high end salon. I’m sure this is only coincidence. 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Yeah the same guy who rang in the new year eating food off of his ass on twitter. His words have weight!!!!1! Us britney stans are super intelligent. 

26 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I feel sorry for that guy 😥

Some people are rude in this thread. Everyone’s free to think whatever they want. 

Anyways, I’m still mixed about all of this. We’ll never know the truth imo.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

We'll never know until she's out of the conservatorship and that's if she wants to talk about it. That alone should be cause for concern.

• Like 2

I am not trying in any way to justify all of these conspiracy theories but where there is smoke, there is fire.  I believe you should always question things, especially if you think something is wrong. Yes we are just fans but but all of us want the best for Britney and are truly concerned about her. She has said in the past many times that she has been used so we can’t help to think that it could possibly be happening again.  Some of the things that we haven’t been told, aren’t adding up.  The biggest thing is regarding Britney’s dads health.  I used to believe that the residency was cancelled solely due to his health issues but after I saw the photo of him at the wedding the day before his alleged 2nd operation, I became skeptical.  In my humble opinion, he didn’t look like a dying man.  

It may may not be or right to know what is going on with Britney, but when they are trying to control the narrative with a partially bogus story, what are we supposed to think? Britney has been apart of my life for over 20 years now and the same with everyone here.  We are not demanding that she gets in a recording studio to make music so we have new songs to shake our asses to.  We only want to not be fed lies. We don’t have to know the truth, but don’t lie to the world. We only want what is best for Britney. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Can we at least all admit that even if she did enter the facility herself, that the reason of being so sad about her Dad was BS from the beginning?

• Like 1