Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

7 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Can we at least all admit that even if she did enter the facility herself, that the reason of being so sad about her Dad was BS from the beginning?

wait why would it be bs? seeing your dad so close to death would trigger a mental health crisis in many

anyways i believe there is 10 percent truth in all that i’m reading. i’m sure britney probably does feel frustrated at time with how regulated her life is but all this about her literally feeling like a prisoner and is being held against her will and her dad faking being deathly ill... is some bs.

I want someone to make a timeline of everything from Britney's breakdown, starting in 2004, onward. It would be helpful. I don't have the energy to do it.

2 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I want someone to make a timeline of everything from Britney's breakdown, starting in 2004, onward. It would be helpful. I don't have the energy to do it.

This one is a timeline of 2008 & on

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

This one is a timeline of 2008 & on

Maybe someone neutral should produce a timeline if it’s really necessary because this tweet is going to be bias toward “Free Britney”. I couldn’t do it, and as Jenna said I don’t have the energy (plus I’d be bias the opposite way to be honest).

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

People need to stop bombarding her family with stuff like this. If it’s something fans feel is essential then be respectful.

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, rawr said:

anyways i believe there is 10 percent truth in all that i’m reading. i’m sure britney probably does feel frustrated at time with how regulated her life is but all this about her literally feeling like a prisoner and is being held against her will and her dad faking being deathly ill... is some bs.

Right, if she’s being held against her will, they planned it out pretty well huh?  We didn’t see pics of Britney strapped in a gurney like last time.  There was no big scene.  Everything was done in secrecy. 

I think some kind of statement from either Jamie Lynn or Lynne could put these rumors to rest. They don’t need to give details on the situation, but by staying completely silent they are in a way making the rumors appear credible...especially in light of the posts Lynne liked. 

• Love 2

January 2004 - Britney gets married. Marriage is annulled within 55 hours. 

March 2004 - Onyx Hotel Tour starts. 

April 2004 - K-Fed comes into Britney’s life. 

June 2004 - injured during video shot, tour cancelled 

July 2004 - engagement with “Meat Pole” announced.  

September 2004 - marries the meat pole. 

October 2004 - fires Larry Rudolph 

April 2005 - announces she’s pregnant with first kid

May 2005 - Britney & Kevin: Chaotic TV series premieres and is panned by the critics. 

September 2005 - Sean Preston born

February 2006 - Britney photographed driving with Sean Preston on her lap, CPS called to her home

May 2006 - Announces that she is pregnant again on David Letterman Show. Britney almost drops Sean Preston while walking in NYC. While being swarmed by scum bag paparazzi, Britney breaks down. 

June 2006 - amid martial issues and public opinion on her parenting, interview with Matt Lauer airs which features Britney crying while discussing her life, paparazzi/press, etc. 

September 2006 - 2nd son born (2 kids born within 1 year). 

November 2006 - Britney announces that she is divorcing KFED and the world celebrates. Larry Rudolph hired again as her manager and Britney appears on David Letterman and receives excellent press.  Paris Hilton enters the picture and Britney begins partying a lot. 

Late 2006/Early 2007 - more partying/alleged drug use. Around this time, Sam Lutfi enters Britney’s life and Larry is fires again. Britney checks into rehab in the Anguilla only to check out within 24 hours. Britney shaves her hair off/attacks paparazzi vehicle with an umbrella.  2 days after this incident she checks back into a different rehab to only check out within 24 hours hours.  She eventually checks back in and completes the 30 day program. 

July 2007 - divorce finalized. 

August 2007 - Britney hits a car and flees.  Receives 2 charges of hit and run also due to not having a valid drivers license. 

September 2007 - performs “Gimme More” at VMAs - considered to be the worst performance of her career. 

October 2007 - loses custody of her kids. Child abuse allegations are brought up by a former bodyguard causing an investigation.  Blackout released and debuts at #2 to critical acclaim despite the turmoil regarding her personal life. 

November/December 2007  - begins relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.  Sam Lutfi continues to control/manage her. He allegedly was drugging her, hiding her dog, removing battery from car, etc.  

January 2008 - Britney was taken to the hospital and placed on a 51/50 hold due to erratic behavior.  She allegedly was drunk and wouldn’t hand over Jayden and was feared to be a danger to herself. A temporary conservatorship was placed on Britney, but is still in affect 11 years later.  

The following months Britney began work on her “comeback” album, film tv appearances, Larry hired back as manager. Films her documentary “For The Record”, redemption at the VMS, etc.  She regains visitation right of her boys and makes improvements to her life and career.  She releases her 2nd album in 13 months and it goes #1. Went on a Europeans/Asian promo tour in late 2008 and embarks on a world tour in 2009.  

2010 - alleged 2nd breakdown. 

2011 - messy Femme Fatale era & tour.  Engagement with Jason Trawick, he becomes her co-conservator.  

2012 -  signs on as X-Factor Judge.  

2013 - splits with Jason, removed from conservatorship. Begins relationship with average Joe David Lucado.  Signs Vegas residency. 

2014 - dumps scumbag David for cheating on her.  Begins dating Charlie Ebersol.  

2015 - Charlie & Britney breakup.  

2016 - glorious year.  Begins dating Sam Asghari. 

2017 - nothing major happened that we know of.  End of Vegas residency 

2018 - announces 2nd Las Vegas residency due to lackluster reviews.  Didn’t say a word to announce anything. Father’s health issues announced. 

2019 - no need to explain.  

@Jenna - I’m sure I missed things but there is a big chunk of it.  

• Love 5
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I think some kind of statement from either Jamie Lynn or Lynne could put these rumors to rest. They don’t need to give details on the situation, but by staying completely silent they are in a way making the rumors appear credible...especially in light of the posts Lynne liked. 

Yeah, I think they need to address something. The fact that they're remaining quiet is speaking volumes about the situation. 

• Love 1

So the general consensus here is that Britney's father and her handlers Larry and co are evil and don't have Britney's best interests at heart?

21 minutes ago, runaway said:

So the general consensus here is that Britney's father and her handlers Larry and co are evil and don't have Britney's best interests at heart?

I mean he did take forever to get her fireworks ..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Sloan said:

January 2004 - Britney gets married. Marriage is annulled within 55 hours. 

March 2004 - Onyx Hotel Tour starts. 

April 2004 - K-Fed comes into Britney’s life. 

June 2004 - injured during video shot, tour cancelled 

July 2004 - engagement with “Meat Pole” announced.  

September 2004 - marries the meat pole. 

October 2004 - fires Larry Rudolph 

April 2005 - announces she’s pregnant with first kid

May 2005 - Britney & Kevin: Chaotic TV series premieres and is panned by the critics. 

September 2005 - Sean Preston born

February 2006 - Britney photographed driving with Sean Preston on her lap, CPS called to her home

May 2006 - Announces that she is pregnant again on David Letterman Show. Britney almost drops Sean Preston while walking in NYC. While being swarmed by scum bag paparazzi, Britney breaks down. 

June 2006 - amid martial issues and public opinion on her parenting, interview with Matt Lauer airs which features Britney crying while discussing her life, paparazzi/press, etc. 

September 2006 - 2nd son born (2 kids born within 1 year). 

November 2006 - Britney announces that she is divorcing KFED and the world celebrates. Larry Rudolph hired again as her manager and Britney appears on David Letterman and receives excellent press.  Paris Hilton enters the picture and Britney begins partying a lot. 

Late 2006/Early 2007 - more partying/alleged drug use. Around this time, Sam Lutfi enters Britney’s life and Larry is fires again. Britney checks into rehab in the Anguilla only to check out within 24 hours. Britney shaves her hair off/attacks paparazzi vehicle with an umbrella.  2 days after this incident she checks back into a different rehab to only check out within 24 hours hours.  She eventually checks back in and completes the 30 day program. 

July 2007 - divorce finalized. 

August 2007 - Britney hits a car and flees.  Receives 2 charges of hit and run also due to not having a valid drivers license. 

September 2007 - performs “Gimme More” at VMAs - considered to be the worst performance of her career. 

October 2007 - loses custody of her kids. Child abuse allegations are brought up by a former bodyguard causing an investigation.  Blackout released and debuts at #2 to critical acclaim despite the turmoil regarding her personal life. 

November/December 2007  - begins relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.  Sam Lutfi continues to control/manage her. He allegedly was drugging her, hiding her dog, removing battery from car, etc.  

January 2008 - Britney was taken to the hospital and placed on a 51/50 hold due to erratic behavior.  She allegedly was drunk and wouldn’t hand over Jayden and was feared to be a danger to herself. A temporary conservatorship was placed on Britney, but is still in affect 11 years later.  

The following months Britney began work on her “comeback” album, film tv appearances, Larry hired back as manager. Films her documentary “For The Record”, redemption at the VMS, etc.  She regains visitation right of her boys and makes improvements to her life and career.  She releases her 2nd album in 13 months and it goes #1. Went on a Europeans/Asian promo tour in late 2008 and embarks on a world tour in 2009.  

2010 - alleged 2nd breakdown. 

2011 - messy Femme Fatale era & tour.  Engagement with Jason Trawick, he becomes her co-conservator.  

2012 -  signs on as X-Factor Judge.  

2013 - splits with Jason, removed from conservatorship. Begins relationship with average Joe David Lucado.  Signs Vegas residency. 

2014 - dumps scumbag David for cheating on her.  Begins dating Charlie Ebersol.  

2015 - Charlie & Britney breakup.  

2016 - glorious year.  Begins dating Sam Asghari. 

2017 - nothing major happened that we know of.  End of Vegas residency 

2018 - announces 2nd Las Vegas residency due to lackluster reviews.  Didn’t say a word to announce anything. Father’s health issues announced. 

2019 - no need to explain.  

@Jenna - I’m sure I missed things but there is a big chunk of it.  

so basically what i see here is that Britney was running her brand to the ground and was on a path to total self-destruction maybe perhaps death until her father stepped in, saved her life and catapulted her back up to become one of the top earning women in music...  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, rawr said:

so basically what i see here is that Britney was running her brand to the ground and was on a path to total self-destruction maybe perhaps death until her father stepped in, saved her life and catapulted her back up to become one of the top earning women in music...  

If you are looking at it from a business perspective I guess you are seeing it correctly.  

• Like 1

E!’s discussion about this starts at 17:32.

If she really has to get permission from Jamie for Sam to sleep over...that is so sad. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Sloan said:

If you are looking at it from a business perspective I guess you are seeing it correctly.  

As opposed to her blooming personal life before Jamie stepped in? It’s not like she was on a deadly path or anything.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

As opposed to her blooming personal life before Jamie stepped in? It’s not like she was on a deadly path or anything.

Yeah but rawr was mostly commenting on her career. 

1 hour ago, rawr said:

But at what cost? Plus, it doesn't necessarily mean his intentions, or the intentions of others involved, were good. Obviously, she needed help and needed guidance, but some things are not right.