Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

E!’s discussion about this starts at 17:32.

If she really has to get permission from Jamie for Sam to sleep over...that is so sad. 

"Hey daddy, is it alright with you if I get dicked down tonight? Yeah? Ok, cool."

1 minute ago, Jupiter said:

i just don't feel like anyone is teaching britney anything to be more self sufficient to help her be able to eventually break ~free and run her own life, or at least MORE of her life choices. 

I think you're onto something.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Pierre said:

Some people are rude in this thread. Everyone’s free to think whatever they want. 

You're free to think whatever you want, but once you put it out there you have to deal with criticism that comes your way. 

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Marcelo said:

You're free to think whatever you want, but once you put it out there you have to deal with criticism that comes your way. 

However, being critical is still different than being rude 😉 

• Like 3

Just now, Slay-Z said:

However, being critical is still different than being rude 😉 

I think discussing someone's mental health and choices without proper evidence is also kinda rude, but here we are 15 pages into the conversation. Guess "rude" is subjective. 

You're free to think what you think, but starting a #FREEBRITNEY campaign is frankly embarrassing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

I think discussing someone's mental health and choices without proper evidence is also kinda rude, but here we are 15 pages into the conversation. Guess "rude" is subjective. 

You're free to think what you think, but starting a #FREEBRITNEY campaign is frankly embarrassing. 

Its a private Britney Spears Forum, what should we Even discuss then? Celebrate When she Flips her hair with a little more energy?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

Its a private Britney Spears Forum, what should we Even discuss then? Celebrate When she Flips her hair with a little more energy?

If it was contained to fan forums, sure. But people tweeting shit like "Blood is on your hands" to people who've worked with/for her and starting a literal worldwide trend of #FREEBRITNEY is more than just bored fans discussing Britney things. This is now on other outlets and her mental health being freely discussed cause bored fans wanted something to talk about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcelo said:

I didn’t say anything about the subject here. I only stated that being critical is different of being rude, bc by the way you said, it sounded like being critical is equal or allows you to be rude. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, badgalmonalisa said:

So, since I don’t really know the California law, is it possibile that someone would investigate in this conservatorship?

That’s a good question. 

Do we think Britney’s the one who picks the memes posted on her Instagram ? I mean, this post (IF all of the story is true) would mean a lot :

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Marcelo said:

If it was contained to fan forums, sure. But people tweeting shit like "Blood is on your hands" to people who've worked with/for her and starting a literal worldwide trend of #FREEBRITNEY is more than just bored fans discussing Britney things. This is now on other outlets and her mental health being freely discussed cause bored fans wanted something to talk about. 

It's really shameful.

We know absolutely nothing about the situation, we don't know why the conservatorship was approved in 2007, we don't know why it remains in place today, we don't know why Britney is seeking treatment or the events that led up to that decision. The podcast serves to perpetuate a theory fans have held on to for a decade, and they're running with it but they aren't reliable, none of it was verifiable beyond what they say, and should be treated as speculation. What comforts me is that it isn't only Britney's dad "in charge", the conservatorship is supervised by the court and they oversee it. The whole county can not be out to get Britney, and there must be reasons why the arrangement remains in place, as upsetting as that might be.

Mario Lopez commented on this and said “I remember.”

But wait, let me guess — shameful, just more groundless speculation, free to think whatever we want, Britney wouldn’t want us to share this, frankly disgusting, etc 

• Love 3

This is totally me on a tangent and I don’t think it really means anything; just something I’ve noticed. But in the spirit of timelines, have y’all noticed that things always seem to come to a head in the early part of the year? Like the January/February timeframe?

2002: breakup with Justin

2004: 55 hour marriage

2007: head shaving/rehab stay

2008: 5150 hold

2011: general FF era weirdness

2013: broken engagement with Jason

2019: allegedly misbehaving and getting put into a mental facility against her will

23 minutes ago, Chad said:

Mario Lopez commented on this and said “I remember.”

But wait, let me guess — shameful, just more groundless speculation, free to think whatever we want, Britney wouldn’t want us to share this, frankly disgusting, etc 

We don't know what Jamie's reasons were for this?

16 minutes ago, dru said:

We don't know what Jamie's reasons were for this?

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

• Love 2
  • Like 11

Mentally ill people do usually feel caged and  misunderstood (don't want to take medications, blame their  handlers for everything)...   

I have one friend who was hospitalized many times and she always talks trash about her sister who takes care of her...

( And honestly she is the only one who wants to be near her when her episodes start)

Maybe Britney's mind is in different dimension and without drugs she is completely unstable for normal life plus it is hard to know what she really wants when whole world is operating on different level... What freebritney really means?  Do we really think that she didn't get second...third...fifth doctor opininon...i seriously doubt that her diagnosis is not revised from time to time...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

Yeah, I can read.

But, there's so many variables that can be at play, and without more detail, we don't know the situation other than "Ha ha her dad tried to ban me". There are many people that report over the years that they're asked not to approach Britney or take photos with her and they respect it.

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

My god. I swear some of y’all are on Jamie’s payroll. 

I know right lol "OMG JAMIE, JAMIE THIS, JAMIE THAT" 

He would MAGA hat all yall up in here and here you guys are defending this asshole 

6 minutes ago, Chad said:

My god. I swear some of y’all are on Jamie’s payroll. 

You're being just as extreme the other way. There's a way to look at this through a rational lense yet most of y'all are literally jumping to the worst possible conclusions based 90% on a fucking podcast.