BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Marcelo said:

If it was contained to fan forums, sure. But people tweeting shit like "Blood is on your hands" to people who've worked with/for her and starting a literal worldwide trend of #FREEBRITNEY is more than just bored fans discussing Britney things. This is now on other outlets and her mental health being freely discussed cause bored fans wanted something to talk about. 

It's really shameful.

We know absolutely nothing about the situation, we don't know why the conservatorship was approved in 2007, we don't know why it remains in place today, we don't know why Britney is seeking treatment or the events that led up to that decision. The podcast serves to perpetuate a theory fans have held on to for a decade, and they're running with it but they aren't reliable, none of it was verifiable beyond what they say, and should be treated as speculation. What comforts me is that it isn't only Britney's dad "in charge", the conservatorship is supervised by the court and they oversee it. The whole county can not be out to get Britney, and there must be reasons why the arrangement remains in place, as upsetting as that might be.

Mario Lopez commented on this and said “I remember.”

But wait, let me guess — shameful, just more groundless speculation, free to think whatever we want, Britney wouldn’t want us to share this, frankly disgusting, etc 

• Love 3

This is totally me on a tangent and I don’t think it really means anything; just something I’ve noticed. But in the spirit of timelines, have y’all noticed that things always seem to come to a head in the early part of the year? Like the January/February timeframe?

2002: breakup with Justin

2004: 55 hour marriage

2007: head shaving/rehab stay

2008: 5150 hold

2011: general FF era weirdness

2013: broken engagement with Jason

2019: allegedly misbehaving and getting put into a mental facility against her will

23 minutes ago, Chad said:

But wait, let me guess — shameful, just more groundless speculation, free to think whatever we want, Britney wouldn’t want us to share this, frankly disgusting, etc 

We don't know what Jamie's reasons were for this?

Mentally ill people do usually feel caged and  misunderstood (don't want to take medications, blame their  handlers for everything)...   

I have one friend who was hospitalized many times and she always talks trash about her sister who takes care of her...

( And honestly she is the only one who wants to be near her when her episodes start)

Maybe Britney's mind is in different dimension and without drugs she is completely unstable for normal life plus it is hard to know what she really wants when whole world is operating on different level... What freebritney really means?  Do we really think that she didn't get second...third...fifth doctor opininon...i seriously doubt that her diagnosis is not revised from time to time...

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

Yeah, I can read.

But, there's so many variables that can be at play, and without more detail, we don't know the situation other than "Ha ha her dad tried to ban me". There are many people that report over the years that they're asked not to approach Britney or take photos with her and they respect it.

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

My god. I swear some of y’all are on Jamie’s payroll. 

I know right lol "OMG JAMIE, JAMIE THIS, JAMIE THAT" 

He would MAGA hat all yall up in here and here you guys are defending this asshole 

6 minutes ago, Chad said:

You're being just as extreme the other way. There's a way to look at this through a rational lense yet most of y'all are literally jumping to the worst possible conclusions based 90% on a fucking podcast.

4 minutes ago, Chad said:

Maybe some of us feel it requires a bit more of a nuanced approach than what is being perpetuated by this rabid #FreeBritney campaign?

I'm going to avoid this discussion until something more reputable is reported because personally it's getting uncomfortable to even continue speculating and I only see it getting worse as this becomes mainstream. Peace out.

Just now, Mark said:

You're being just as extreme the other way. There's a way to look at this through a rational lense yet most of y'all are literally jumping to the worst possible conclusions based 90% on a fucking podcast.

The way you’re using the word “rational” here is subjective, at best. If you think it’s irrational to examine the past ten years, outside of this podcast, and assume Britney is happy with these circumstances and enjoys living her life under these legal restraints, that’s definitely your prerogative to think that way. However it is not anywhere near “rational.”

• Like 2

The other thing I think is important to clarify to the Jamie truthers that have jumped out of the woodwork this week is that most of us are not speculating about Britney’s mental health. No one is discussing what she might or might not suffer from. This conversation is about control, about agency, about law, about the narratives we’ve been fed by Jamie, Larry, and the rest of her team over the past ten years and alllllll of the things (again, even outside of this podcast) that poke holes in that narrative. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Chad said:

So I don’t really get twitter, sorry if this is a stupid question. But the guy posted this screenshot

761F3D8C-83E5-435B-8BE2-585AD57371E6.jpeg.81b728c35b44d30c801822b63edeee80.jpeg

But Mario’s handle is MarioLopexExtra and he writes his name as “Mario Lopez” (not “mariolopez”). I searched and I don’t think he has another twitter account

067AA98F-CEB3-4251-B576-17EBA3DF8F7C.jpeg.b3b6f0878633868ed18b82257742a799.jpeg

Is that normal? Did you check to see if Mario actually replied? I don’t see it in that thread

26 minutes ago, Chad said:

The other thing I think is important to clarify to the Jamie truthers that have jumped out of the woodwork this week is that most of us are not speculating about Britney’s mental health. No one is discussing what she might or might not suffer from. This conversation is about control, about agency, about law, about the narratives we’ve been fed by Jamie, Larry, and the rest of her team over the past ten years and alllllll of the things (again, even outside of this podcast) that poke holes in that narrative. 

If the conversation isn’t where it was intended to be, then clearly the delivery of your arguments have been misguided. There’s a way to have a conversation without having to resort to insults, name calling, and more. 

32 minutes ago, Chad said:

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Trey said:

The common sense jumped out. 

And on the other side, the delusion has never been fuller in force. In my opinion, some of y'all need to take the stan glasses off for a minute, like most of us have, and try to observe everything we know in its entirety... not while Britney is blasting in the background as you reenact a video with her 1999 Barbie.

It's 2019. We're all legally adults here at this point. Let's talk about what we know, and not just live inside our Britney bubble.

• Love 2