Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

4 minutes ago, Chad said:

My god. I swear some of y’all are on Jamie’s payroll. 

Maybe some of us feel it requires a bit more of a nuanced approach than what is being perpetuated by this rabid #FreeBritney campaign?

I'm going to avoid this discussion until something more reputable is reported because personally it's getting uncomfortable to even continue speculating and I only see it getting worse as this becomes mainstream. Peace out.

Just now, Mark said:

You're being just as extreme the other way. There's a way to look at this through a rational lense yet most of y'all are literally jumping to the worst possible conclusions based 90% on a fucking podcast.

The way you’re using the word “rational” here is subjective, at best. If you think it’s irrational to examine the past ten years, outside of this podcast, and assume Britney is happy with these circumstances and enjoys living her life under these legal restraints, that’s definitely your prerogative to think that way. However it is not anywhere near “rational.”

• Like 2

The other thing I think is important to clarify to the Jamie truthers that have jumped out of the woodwork this week is that most of us are not speculating about Britney’s mental health. No one is discussing what she might or might not suffer from. This conversation is about control, about agency, about law, about the narratives we’ve been fed by Jamie, Larry, and the rest of her team over the past ten years and alllllll of the things (again, even outside of this podcast) that poke holes in that narrative. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chad said:

Mario Lopez commented on this and said “I remember.”

But wait, let me guess — shameful, just more groundless speculation, free to think whatever we want, Britney wouldn’t want us to share this, frankly disgusting, etc 

So I don’t really get twitter, sorry if this is a stupid question. But the guy posted this screenshot

761F3D8C-83E5-435B-8BE2-585AD57371E6.jpeg.81b728c35b44d30c801822b63edeee80.jpeg

But Mario’s handle is MarioLopexExtra and he writes his name as “Mario Lopez” (not “mariolopez”). I searched and I don’t think he has another twitter account

067AA98F-CEB3-4251-B576-17EBA3DF8F7C.jpeg.b3b6f0878633868ed18b82257742a799.jpeg

Is that normal? Did you check to see if Mario actually replied? I don’t see it in that thread

26 minutes ago, Chad said:

The other thing I think is important to clarify to the Jamie truthers that have jumped out of the woodwork this week is that most of us are not speculating about Britney’s mental health. No one is discussing what she might or might not suffer from. This conversation is about control, about agency, about law, about the narratives we’ve been fed by Jamie, Larry, and the rest of her team over the past ten years and alllllll of the things (again, even outside of this podcast) that poke holes in that narrative. 

If the conversation isn’t where it was intended to be, then clearly the delivery of your arguments have been misguided. There’s a way to have a conversation without having to resort to insults, name calling, and more. 

50 minutes ago, dru said:

Yeah, I can read.

But, there's so many variables that can be at play, and without more detail, we don't know the situation other than "Ha ha her dad tried to ban me". There are many people that report over the years that they're asked not to approach Britney or take photos with her and they respect it.

When asking for a selfie?

BDF57B4F-78BC-4042-AF70-0ED4742A5D09.gif

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Erik said:

Ok yeah Mario, did say it on Instagram. The "hahaha" seems like such a strange way to react to that. Hopefully he'll say more 

Probably just because they laugh at the craziness of it now.

I feel so bad for her kids right now. I'm sure they were scared, regardless of what actually happened a couple months ago.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Chad said:

The common sense jumped out. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Chad said:

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Trey said:

The common sense jumped out. 

And on the other side, the delusion has never been fuller in force. In my opinion, some of y'all need to take the stan glasses off for a minute, like most of us have, and try to observe everything we know in its entirety... not while Britney is blasting in the background as you reenact a video with her 1999 Barbie.

It's 2019. We're all legally adults here at this point. Let's talk about what we know, and not just live inside our Britney bubble.

• Love 2

42 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And on the other side, the delusion has never been fuller in force. In my opinion, some of y'all need to take of the stan glasses off for a minute, like most of us have, and try to observe everything we know in its entirety... not while Britney is blasting in the background as you reenact a video with her 1999 Barbie.

It's 2019. We're all legally adults here at this point. Let's talk about what we know, and not just live inside our Britney bubble.

The irony that you mention us all being adults yet gotta throw a shady comment in insinuating that some people here play with freakin Barbie dolls.  

• Like 3

Plot twist - 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone ... 

I’m all for her coming out of the conservatorship, but you guys are not the courts or doctors to determine that ... many musicians commit suicide ... hurt themselves ... she may be more unstable off meds than any of you may think ... 

i hope I am wrong . But just another side 

• Love 1

She clearly needed someone to step in and save her from herself and the media. Along the way she should have learned how to function with her diganosis and the trauma from the media. She's not a dumb person. This whole thing should have been temporary. And it appears to me that they are using the "crazy Britney" stigma and the custody of her children to keep a tight grip on her and she's just been pushing through the best she can. It's like she's surrounded by craftier Sam Luftis. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Plot twist - 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone ... 

I’m all for her coming out of the conservatorship, but you guys are not the courts or doctors to determine that ... many musicians commit suicide ... hurt themselves ... she may be more unstable off meds than any of you may think ... 

i hope I am wrong . But just another side 

This makes sense, but I don’t know if they wean her off the meds.  If she stopped her meds for whatever reason , then they’d probably give her like a longer lasting injection version of her bipolar meds; probably a shot she’ll get every month.  They’ll try adjusting her pills in between.  Then, they’d follow her until she’s more stable.  But this is just speculation; no one knows what’s going on for real.

Im not saying that her father is the right person to control her life, he is just the closest fit...until her boys become adults...

I don't think her mom or little sister can do better job... 

And yeah her PR team messed up this situation...their explanation (wellness facility) is extremely offensive...

I almost feel a sense of guilt now for supporting Britney in recent years (the brand, not the person). It’s like we’re part of the problem, as rabid fans that’s will support anything that’s put out, even if her heart clearly isn’t in it.

I don’t think Jamie/Larry are necessarily evil or trying to bring harm to her, but I do think what they think is best for her, is partially motivated by their own self interests. The conservator should be an impartial party that doesn’t benefit financially from her career.  Also, if Britney is really as fragile as they claim (after 10 years), should she really have the stress and responsibility of fulfilling multi-million dollar multi-year contracts? I understand performing is all she’s ever known, but it seems irresponsible to me to continue to push her into the limelight. 

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Sloan said:

The irony that you mention us all being adults yet gotta throw a shady comment in insinuating that some people here play with freakin Barbie dolls.  

So shady comments are reserved for children? “Delete your account.” I said what I said, and I stand by it, and choosing to focus on that part, when I said more than that also speaks volumes, and reemphasizes my point. If you think for a second that I wasn’t being sarcastic and hyperbolic, well, bless your heart. You do you, girl.

PS. I made a typo in my original post and I’m calling myself out, so can someone report me for self-bullying?

19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So shady comments are reserved for children? “Delete your account.” I said what I said, and I stand by it, and choosing to focus on that part, when I said more than that also speaks volumes, and reemphasizes my point. If you think for a second that I wasn’t being sarcastic and hyperbolic, well, bless your heart. You do you, girl.

PS. I made a typo in my original post and I’m calling myself out, so can someone report me for self-bullying?

I truly hope you aren’t like this with your students and this is just your online persona. You do not handle criticism very well and enjoy to point fingers, deflect, etc.  I admit you are good at it but if you want to make a point about something more people would respond better to what you say if you weren’t so condescending all the time. I said what I said and I stick to it also.  

• Like 1

Just now, Sloan said:

I truly hope you aren’t like this with your students and this is just your online persona. You do not handle criticism very well and enjoy to point fingers, deflect, etc.  I admit you are good at it but if you want to make a point about something more people would respond better to what you say.  I said what I said and I stick to it also.  

Reporting you.