Jump to content
BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Roberto said:

 

And on the other side, the delusion has never been fuller in force. In my opinion, some of y'all need to take of the stan glasses off for a minute, like most of us have, and try to observe everything we know in its entirety... not while Britney is blasting in the background as you reenact a video with her 1999 Barbie.

 

It's 2019. We're all legally adults here at this point. Let's talk about what we know, and not just live inside our Britney bubble.

The irony that you mention us all being adults yet gotta throw a shady comment in insinuating that some people here play with freakin Barbie dolls.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

Plot twist - 

 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

 

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

 

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

 

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone ... 

 

I’m all for her coming out of the conservatorship, but you guys are not the courts or doctors to determine that ... many musicians commit suicide ... hurt themselves ... she may be more unstable off meds than any of you may think ... 

 

i hope I am wrong . But just another side 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

She clearly needed someone to step in and save her from herself and the media. Along the way she should have learned how to function with her diganosis and the trauma from the media. She's not a dumb person. This whole thing should have been temporary. And it appears to me that they are using the "crazy Britney" stigma and the custody of her children to keep a tight grip on her and she's just been pushing through the best she can. It's like she's surrounded by craftier Sam Luftis. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Plot twist - 

 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

 

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

 

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

 

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone ... 

 

I’m all for her coming out of the conservatorship, but you guys are not the courts or doctors to determine that ... many musicians commit suicide ... hurt themselves ... she may be more unstable off meds than any of you may think ... 

 

i hope I am wrong . But just another side 

This makes sense, but I don’t know if they wean her off the meds.  If she stopped her meds for whatever reason , then they’d probably give her like a longer lasting injection version of her bipolar meds; probably a shot she’ll get every month.  They’ll try adjusting her pills in between.  Then, they’d follow her until she’s more stable.  But this is just speculation; no one knows what’s going on for real.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not saying that her father is the right person to control her life, he is just the closest fit...until her boys become adults...

I don't think her mom or little sister can do better job... 

 

And yeah her PR team messed up this situation...their explanation (wellness facility) is extremely offensive...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost feel a sense of guilt now for supporting Britney in recent years (the brand, not the person). It’s like we’re part of the problem, as rabid fans that’s will support anything that’s put out, even if her heart clearly isn’t in it.

 

I don’t think Jamie/Larry are necessarily evil or trying to bring harm to her, but I do think what they think is best for her, is partially motivated by their own self interests. The conservator should be an impartial party that doesn’t benefit financially from her career.  Also, if Britney is really as fragile as they claim (after 10 years), should she really have the stress and responsibility of fulfilling multi-million dollar multi-year contracts? I understand performing is all she’s ever known, but it seems irresponsible to me to continue to push her into the limelight. 

  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sloan said:

The irony that you mention us all being adults yet gotta throw a shady comment in insinuating that some people here play with freakin Barbie dolls.  

So shady comments are reserved for children? “Delete your account.” I said what I said, and I stand by it, and choosing to focus on that part, when I said more than that also speaks volumes, and reemphasizes my point. If you think for a second that I wasn’t being sarcastic and hyperbolic, well, bless your heart. You do you, girl.

 

PS. I made a typo in my original post and I’m calling myself out, so can someone report me for self-bullying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So shady comments are reserved for children? “Delete your account.” I said what I said, and I stand by it, and choosing to focus on that part, when I said more than that also speaks volumes, and reemphasizes my point. If you think for a second that I wasn’t being sarcastic and hyperbolic, well, bless your heart. You do you, girl.

 

PS. I made a typo in my original post and I’m calling myself out, so can someone report me for self-bullying?

I truly hope you aren’t like this with your students and this is just your online persona. You do not handle criticism very well and enjoy to point fingers, deflect, etc.  I admit you are good at it but if you want to make a point about something more people would respond better to what you say if you weren’t so condescending all the time. I said what I said and I stick to it also.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sloan said:

I truly hope you aren’t like this with your students and this is just your online persona. You do not handle criticism very well and enjoy to point fingers, deflect, etc.  I admit you are good at it but if you want to make a point about something more people would respond better to what you say.  I said what I said and I stick to it also.  

Reporting you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ron22 said:

She clearly needed someone to step in and save her from herself and the media. Along the way she should have learned how to function with her diganosis and the trauma from the media. She's not a dumb person. This whole thing should have been temporary. And it appears to me that they are using the "crazy Britney" stigma and the custody of her children to keep a tight grip on her and she's just been pushing through the best she can. It's like she's surrounded by craftier Sam Luftis. 

 

This is exactly how I feel and have felt.

 

Imagine being a young adult and the media dissecting your every move, insulting you, slut-shaming and body-shaming you, hoards of paparazzi following you 24/7. No one stops to think about this and just slap “mental health issues” on Britney as if they didn’t witness the media traumatize her day in day out from 1998-2007. There are ways to mend the trauma Britney experienced. I am sure that immediately being hurled back into the limelight and put to work was not the right way to go about things if they truly cared for her well being. 

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

It’s only 11am & I’ve already seen this been brought up on my tv multiple times. The free Britney movement is strong & we all gonna look like fools if this ends up being false lol 

Well I hope its false but at least its everywhere now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

It’s only 11am & I’ve already seen this been brought up on my tv multiple times. The free Britney movement is strong & we all gonna look like fools if this ends up being false lol 

 

It is what it is they will make sure to remind everyone about how crazy Britney is and how putting out music and performing along with a mix of medications is what’s best for her.

 

im sure nothing will come from this and everything will remain the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information