BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

53 minutes ago, Ron22 said:

She clearly needed someone to step in and save her from herself and the media. Along the way she should have learned how to function with her diganosis and the trauma from the media. She's not a dumb person. This whole thing should have been temporary. And it appears to me that they are using the "crazy Britney" stigma and the custody of her children to keep a tight grip on her and she's just been pushing through the best she can. It's like she's surrounded by craftier Sam Luftis. 

This is exactly how I feel and have felt.

Imagine being a young adult and the media dissecting your every move, insulting you, slut-shaming and body-shaming you, hoards of paparazzi following you 24/7. No one stops to think about this and just slap “mental health issues” on Britney as if they didn’t witness the media traumatize her day in day out from 1998-2007. There are ways to mend the trauma Britney experienced. I am sure that immediately being hurled back into the limelight and put to work was not the right way to go about things if they truly cared for her well being. 

• Love 5

26 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Apparently Wendy talked about it today, I can't find a video yet.

She did & it cut to fucking trumps speech as SOON as she started. Sksfhnifssjkii ughhhh 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Stephen said:

7:15

What we are saying here is tame compared to this. 

It’s only 11am & I’ve already seen this been brought up on my tv multiple times. The free Britney movement is strong & we all gonna look like fools if this ends up being false lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

It’s only 11am & I’ve already seen this been brought up on my tv multiple times. The free Britney movement is strong & we all gonna look like fools if this ends up being false lol 

Well I hope its false but at least its everywhere now.

7 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

It is what it is they will make sure to remind everyone about how crazy Britney is and how putting out music and performing along with a mix of medications is what’s best for her.

im sure nothing will come from this and everything will remain the same.

Wendy made it sound like we may never see Britney again and she will be locked up forever.  That is a bit extreme ya think 

1 minute ago, Sloan said:

Wendy made it sound like we may never see Britney again and she will be locked up forever.  That is a bit extreme ya think 

I know you know damn well Wendy's gig is to scandalize and sensationalize hot topics lol.

Y'all should go start attacking Wendy now. She's @WendyWilliams on twitter.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

I wonder what new information they have that lines up to what the source has said. 

Ikr. Hopefully we get an update or episode tonight. 

48 minutes ago, José said:

I know you know damn well Wendy's gig is to scandalize and sensationalize hot topics lol.

Well she certainly did that lol 

You know one of the reasons why this is happening is because people love drama and some young fans think it's cool to have the FreeBritney hashtag.