BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

1 minute ago, Sloan said:

Wendy made it sound like we may never see Britney again and she will be locked up forever.  That is a bit extreme ya think 

I know you know damn well Wendy's gig is to scandalize and sensationalize hot topics lol.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

On the flip if these girls had a piping smoking gun about illegal activity occurring....why haven’t they tried to file a complaint or alert authorities? If they truly care about her safety. Instead they had a graphic and tees ready that somehow got on tv a day later??? 

FUCKING THANK YOU! If people are truly concerned and believe the speculation may be founded in truth, why aren't the police, court, authorities being contacted? 

" If Britney Spears was capable to be WITHOUT a fucking conservatorship the court, the judges and her fucking FAMILY would have ended this " must be the most naive thing ive ever read.

She cant live without the conservatorship yet she can go on 3 world tours, release 4 albums, perform in vegas for years all without killing herself. But whatever keeps the cash cow going

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, cesar said:

if you truly believe britney's life is the same now as it was 11 years ago a short few months after she was 5150'd and taken to a psych ward in an ambulance and lost full custody of her two children then you are a dumbass. i'm sorry. britney sweetie, you deserve better fans.

im sure britney is happy with being a 37 year old woman with the rights of a child

9770817430a03e9f8790a69b4ebb06a7.thumb.g

• Like 3

I think many recent cases of injustice and abuse (for example... R. Kelly) have shown us that sometimes the law and courts are slow to act and don’t really pay attention until people who have experienced or witnessed these injustices go to the media. Not to say there’s definitely something here, but I think it’s kind of silly to ask why didn’t these girls call up the courthouse and file a report first. Their source or Andrew Wallet should have however, if what they’re saying is true. 

• Like 2