Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

This has gone too far. A couple of fucking obsessive (and extremely creepy) 20 year old girls with literally no legal experience, no insight, NOTHING, bought court documents and made serious allegations based on what they THINK the documents mean or what they THINK Britney filing a document (THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ???????!!!!!) and Britney fans are now taking as facts and are so fucking bored with the state of Britney's career that have now propelled these conspiracy theories into the mainstream further deteriorating Britney's brand and public relations and driving the "Britney is crazy" idea to new levels in 20fucking19. Literally nobody fucking knows what is happening but for people to claim she's being held against her will at a mental facility is crossing the fucking line and is doing more damage than it is good. If Britney Spears was capable to be WITHOUT a fucking conservatorship the court, the judges and her fucking FAMILY would have ended this. I don't know when or how Britney's family became a villain to you guys once again but since a lot of you have the tendency to put blame on everyone around Britney to justify how mediocre things have gotten, I'm not surprised it's gotten this far. Some people on twitter (and here) seem to be under the impression that if Britney leaves this conservatorship she's suddenly going to start giving her career her all and will be 100% happy, engaged, "normal" and things will go back to the way they were LITERALLY 15 years ago...that's the sole fucking reason for this mentality and way of thinking. Stop posting For The Record clips to back up this claim that she hates her life and is so restricted and so sad. Use the same fucking energy you're using to find decade old clips and mysterious*~ voice mails on YouTube allegedly obtained by shady and disgraceful paparazzi websites that ultimately led Britney to her fall to find pictures of her ACTUALLY driving her car, ACTUALLY having a cell phone (HELLO CRINGE WORTHY INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT POSTS THAT EVERYBODY HERE LOVES?????), ACTUALLY being happy with her family and children. It's a toxic narrative people love to push because the other alternative option to why things are the way they are points fingers to Britney herself either a) being fucking content with things, b) being in an actual good fucking place with her family and kids. Her mental state has nothing to do with it and her checking into a mental facility to treat troubles and struggles she might be having is commendable, not a reason to bombard her family with messages of hate when we have ABSOLUTELY ZERO fucking information on what's going on. 

The fact that things have gotten this far and this ALL stems from a fucking (SPONSORED!!) podcast ran by scary "fans" (who are now making merch for this) is disgusting. Go get fucking laid tonight and full on stop. Your intentions may be good based on what you BELIEVE is true, but you don't know what is true and all of these reports are truly fucking up with Britney's image even more, ESPECIALLY when reports and media coverage like this is what fucking drove Britney to the extreme in 2007 and unless Britney herself were to come back*~ with a more honest approach (she won't) and be open with the media (she won't) and completely change her image (she won't), this narrative is just hurting her. STOP BEING FUCKING CREEPY. Like, ENOUGH. 

• Love 4
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Trey said:

I cannot believe what these two girls started 😂

Tbh, I’d be shitting myself if I were them lol 

3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Can’t these girls get sued though ? 

Exactly like you'd think her team would have send them cease and desist letters by now.

On the flip if these girls had a piping smoking gun about illegal activity occurring....why haven’t they tried to file a complaint or alert authorities? If they truly care about her safety. Instead they had a graphic and tees ready that somehow got on tv a day later??? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

On the flip if these girls had a piping smoking gun about illegal activity occurring....why haven’t they tried to file a complaint or alert authorities? If they truly care about her safety. Instead they had a graphic and tees ready that somehow got on tv a day later??? 

ding ding ding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arondavis said:

This breaks my heart in so many ways. You cannot watch that video and just believe everything is okay. 

20 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

FUCKING THANK YOU! If people are truly concerned and believe the speculation may be founded in truth, why aren't the police, court, authorities being contacted? 

Can we really call her local police and request wellness checks on her? Would he cops take it seriously or think it’s a prank? 

6 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

and shes.... still.... in a conservatorship

if you truly believe britney's life is the same now as it was 11 years ago a short few months after she was 5150'd and taken to a psych ward in an ambulance and lost full custody of her two children then you are a dumbass. i'm sorry. britney sweetie, you deserve better fans.

• Like 1

" If Britney Spears was capable to be WITHOUT a fucking conservatorship the court, the judges and her fucking FAMILY would have ended this " must be the most naive thing ive ever read.

She cant live without the conservatorship yet she can go on 3 world tours, release 4 albums, perform in vegas for years all without killing herself. But whatever keeps the cash cow going

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cesar said:

if you truly believe britney's life is the same now as it was 11 years ago a short few months after she was 5150'd and taken to a psych ward in an ambulance and lost full custody of her two children then you are a dumbass. i'm sorry. britney sweetie, you deserve better fans.

im sure britney is happy with being a 37 year old woman with the rights of a child

9770817430a03e9f8790a69b4ebb06a7.thumb.g

• Like 3

I think many recent cases of injustice and abuse (for example... R. Kelly) have shown us that sometimes the law and courts are slow to act and don’t really pay attention until people who have experienced or witnessed these injustices go to the media. Not to say there’s definitely something here, but I think it’s kind of silly to ask why didn’t these girls call up the courthouse and file a report first. Their source or Andrew Wallet should have however, if what they’re saying is true. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cesar said:

OBVIOUSLY her life is much different now than what it was. But if 10 years ago she wanted out of the conservatorship, why the hell would she be fine with it today? I guess you could say she’s become ~complacent~

17 minutes ago, cesar said:

While I agree with you, there’s no need to insult him. 

Wait those two girls started this whole thing? I thought it was Bradley Stern and Kyle whatever?

We don't know the status of Britney's mental health though, we don't know how much she's progressed so who are we to think that she's ready to live without the restraints of the conservatorship? Maybe it's still in place in order to protect her so that 2007 doesn't happen all over again. There's a lot we don't know.