Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wait those two girls started this whole thing? I thought it was Bradley Stern and Kyle whatever?

Nah. They chose to not comment and have taken a break from their pod cast. 

Hey guys, it’s me ✌

Just wanted to quickly mention that Slumber Party is one of Britney’s best songs ever.

Carry on (if you must).

• Love 12

21 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wait those two girls started this whole thing? I thought it was Bradley Stern and Kyle whatever?

No, they were actually very positive and said they didn’t want to speculate on something they didn’t know anything concrete about.

one thing they did say, well Bradley did, was that he’d heard from reliable sources that Britney and her dad with not in good terms. Or something like that. And people have been grasping at that like it was some absolute proof. In the next episode he even clarified that all he knows is they weren’t in great terms but nothing beyond that and that that doesn’t mean that she’s not sad about her dad’s condition. But the damage was done. Which is what is super annoying about all this speculation. Yes, people are giving their opinions of what they think is happening but then others just run with that and treat it like the absolute truth.

Anyway, most of the speculation and theories other than that one comment from Bradley has come from these girls 

1 hour ago, innovativeguy said:

On the flip if these girls had a piping smoking gun about illegal activity occurring....why haven’t they tried to file a complaint or alert authorities? If they truly care about her safety. Instead they had a graphic and tees ready that somehow got on tv a day later??? 

I do agree with this but going to the authorities saying you “heard from a source that Britney Spears is in mental facility against her will” won’t get you very far imo  

• Love 1

And tbh, Lynne liking all those comments is what made media give this coverage, before that it was just an online rumor but Lynee added fuel to the fire

• Love 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

And tbh, Lynne liking all those comments is what made media give this coverage, before that it was just an online rumor but Lynee added fuel to the fire

In that case, done you all think Lynne would do something about it? Anything?

8 minutes ago, Erik said:

No, they were actually very positive and said they didn’t want to speculate on something they didn’t know anything concrete about.

one thing they did say, well Bradley did, was that he’d heard from reliable sources that Britney and her dad with not in good terms. Or something like that. And people have been grasping at that like it was some absolute proof. In the next episode he even clarified that all he knows is they weren’t in great terms but nothing beyond that and that that doesn’t mean that she’s not sad about her dad’s condition. But the damage was done. Which is what is super annoying about all this speculation. Yes, people are giving their opinions of what they think is happening but then others just run with that and treat it like the absolute truth.

Anyway, most of the speculation and theories other than that one comment from Bradley has come from these girls 

The girls literally ended their podcast saying to post and trend things online. Did I imagine that? They said to go all over with it. So yes they did promote this mess. 

3 hours ago, Erik said:

lol but yet the one episode that gave their podcast notoriety three weeks ago was the one of them "breaking down" the conservatorship, alleging her co-conservator had stolen from britney based on the fact he had resigned and britney's team filed a court motion (that they couldn't read), that britney's family was being controlled and brain washed by a anti-lgbt, money and power hungry extremist religious woman that they know nothing about and a story put together from paparazzi pictures from 11 years ago and an mtv documentary vetted by her team that publicly aired and was made simply to change and shift public perception of britney 5 months after she was taken in an ambulance to a hospital, lost custody of her kids and was 5150'd. okayyy.

this basically sums it up

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

The girls literally ended their podcast saying to post and trend things online. Did I imagine that? They said to go all over with it. So yes they did promote this mess. 

He was talking about Bradley and T. Kyle. Not the girls. 

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

In that case, done you all think Lynne would do something about it? Anything?

According to the podcast several family members tried to help her in the past but it just didn’t work. I don’t know why her team doesn’t put an end to this once and for all. If there’s no truth to any of this just put out a statement and send some cease and desist letters. That’s it. This has gone too far now.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

According to the podcast several family members tried to help her in the past but it just didn’t work. I don’t know why her team doesn’t put an end to this once and for all. If there’s no truth to any of this just put out a statement and send some cease and desist letters. That’s it. This has gone too far now.

Because people won’t believe them anyways? Didn’t you see someone here said they were sending out cease and desists and some people were like, well if it’s not true why would they send them out?

Just now, Jay said:

Because people won’t believe them anyways? Didn’t you see someone here said they were sending out cease and desists and some people were like, well if it’s not true why would they send them out?

I mean if it’s not true it’s what they should be doing cause they’re damaging their reputation. 

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, cesar said:

lol but yet the one episode that gave their podcast notoriety three weeks ago was the one of them "breaking down" the conservatorship, alleging her co-conservator had stolen from britney based on the fact he had resigned and britney's team filed a court motion (that they couldn't read), that britney's family was being controlled and brain washed by a anti-lgbt, money and power hungry extremist religious woman that they know nothing about and a story put together from paparazzi pictures from 11 years ago and an mtv documentary vetted by her team that publicly aired and was made simply change and shift public perception of britney 5 months after she was taken in an ambulance to a hospital, lost custody of her kids and was 5150'd. okayyy.

this basically sums it up

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sorry, I was responding to Jay who thought all this had started because of Bradley and T. Kyle. I was saying those two were not so bad. 

I certainly don’t care for the Britneygram girls and a lot of this mess is their fault for sure 

• Like 1

Honestly i've been staying out of this entire thing because so far everything is just speculation but the fact that this is now blowing up and her team isn't saying anything, and that the two girls who started this rumor haven't been contacted or sued is kind of suspicious... If this was all fake wouldn't her team sue them for libel?

obviously i'm not a lawyer and we have no idea what's really going on but things just aren't adding up.  If this was all fake it would be so easy to address and show that everything is fine. At the end of the day I think the two things we can ALL agree on are that there's more to this story than Britney's team wants us to know and that we all just want what's best for Britney.

• Love 9
  • Like 2

Britney will have so writer a letter . The only way out of this for her team ... is she to own up and present the narrative with more truth than Jamie was sick. 

They have to address the elephant in the room if they want the brand to continue.

If she Retires than this all Doesn’t matter ... 

she cant be thrown back in the spot light without anyone addressing this ... 

she has to write a  letter about mental health , bipolar , being the best , her kids first , family helps but they argue , loves performing , fans don’t need to worry ... similar to what she did during her break down ... no underwear letters .

i expect a letter with some song as the background on her website pretty soon 

the fans to be honest are pushing too strong of a narrative and I don’t think are helping . People are bored and her life just turned into some serial podcast . Have faith in the courts .. 

9 minutes ago, Colin said:

Honestly i've been staying out of this entire thing because so far everything is just speculation but the fact that this is now blowing up and her team isn't saying anything, and that the two girls who started this rumor haven't been contacted or sued is kind of suspicious... If this was all fake wouldn't her team sue them for libel?

obviously i'm not a lawyer and we have no idea what's really going on but things just aren't adding up.  If this was all fake it would be so easy to prove to address and show that everything is fine. At the end of the dayI think the two things we can ALL agree on are that there's more to this story than Britney's team wants us to know and that we all just want what's best for Britney.

This is basically how I feel, some things just don't add up.

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Britney will have so writer a letter . The only way out of this for her team ... is she to own up and present the narrative with more truth than Jamie was sick. 

They have to address the elephant in the room if they want the brand to continue.

she has to write a  letter about mental health , bipolar , being the best , her kids first , family helps but they argue , loves performing , fans don’t need to worry ... similar to what she did during her break down ... no underwear letters .

the fans to be honest are pushing too strong of a narrative and I don’t think are helping . People are bored and her life just turned into some serial podcast . Have faith in the courts .. 

The footage of her writing the letter just leaked!!!!

Image result for dear mr royal hampton gif

• Haha 3

I mean, I do think it's odd that these girls are now going on TV, doing merch, and that one girls fake crying was just too much. 

Either way, the way this is blowing up, her team is going to have to respond somehow. But I think it's very telling though that these girls were supposedly able to dig up all this info~~~ yet people like Nick, who work at places like US Weekly with SO many sources, say there is still nothing credible (up to this point) about this story. 

Also yeah, if Britney was truly in trouble, wouldn't Jamie Lynn or Lynne do something besides just posting or liking stuff on social media?

If this is not true why have we not heard from her team yet? Why are these girls still allowed to talk about it and even give an interview to access Hollywood? You would think that all of this was a nonsense shit would’ve gotten ugly for those two girls, but it hasn’t. That right there makes the whole thing suspicious AF! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I still don’t know what to think but going through her Instagram feels different now. 

• Sad 3

That Jesus picture that Lynne posted is kind of reaching. Idk how religious Lynne is, but it *is* Holy Week, so that might be something to consider. 

50 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Well actually she doesn’t have to do anything if she doesn’t want to 

• Like 1

yall literally wont be happy until you force her team to reveal to the world what Britney’s true mental illness is and why exactly it is that a 40 year old woman still needs help to this day. gross, man.

• Love 2