BMK

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Sergio

3 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Can you imagine the backlash from fans towards her after this movement if she actually does appear healthy and happy .. they’ll be like you owe us . It’s kinda scary ... 

I don't think it would be this way. 

50 minutes ago, Heather said:

FIRST TIIIIIIIIME!?!

7A1F492F-86B0-4151-9DBD-868AED997A18.jpeg

For real though...I don’t even know how I feel about all this and where I stand. I’m still trying to process what facts we have but some people’s actions/reactions to this...people who I’ve thought highly of for years and always saw as a voice of reason...are going off the deep end.

I guess it’s a testimony to Britney’s loyal fanbase but half the time I’m just :freak:

• Like 2

I feel like Britney's illness is more severe than most of us realized.  I think she/her team made sure we really only saw her when she was looking healthy and functioning (although yes we all could see she was not doing as well during certain periods like FF).  

I think with any mental illness, there's a tendency to believe you are all better and don't need any more treatment/medications when you are feeling fine (which is not the case as we all know).  What if this "movement" is confusing to Britney and causes her to question her need for support that is very much needed?  That would be really harmful to Britney. 😞 

• Love 2

I mean I don't deny that I'm sure to some extent Britney hasn't been thrilled with the conservatorship and I'm sure she's had bad days and days she's wanted to throw in the towel in which I understand. While I don't know what Britney has I myself have had depression for 12 years so I get how Britney might be feeling some days and I'm sorry for judging her so much all these years. Alot of stuff that didn't make sense at the time do now(how she would do so well in rehearsals she'd get on stage and idk what would happen...what's the right word she seemed to not even try/care not to mention the odd meet and greets and so on) so I don't think all this is a lie but I think some fans are overdoing it. I just watched a youtube vid of her crying during Freakshow during POM tour and people are automatically saying she was being controlled and she's unhappy and so on and maybe to some extent she has been but people are going too far. God knows why she was crying maybe she was overwhelmed maybe from the fans reaction  or maybe something else was on her mind. I just wish some people would calm down a bit.

40 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

For real though...I don’t even know how I feel about all this and where I stand. I’m still trying to process what facts we have but some people’s actions/reactions to this...people who I’ve thought highly of for years and always saw as a voice of reason...are going off the deep end.

I guess it’s a testimony to Britney’s loyal fanbase but half the time I’m just :freak:

What are your honest thoughts on things?

33 minutes ago, KristyCat said:

I feel like Britney's illness is more severe than most of us realized.  I think she/her team made sure we really only saw her when she was looking healthy and functioning (although yes we all could see she was not doing as well during certain periods like FF).  

I think with any mental illness, there's a tendency to believe you are all better and don't need any more treatment/medications when you are feeling fine (which is not the case as we all know).  What if this "movement" is confusing to Britney and causes her to question her need for support that is very much needed?  That would be really harmful to Britney. 😞 

Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case. And I don’t think we’re entitled to a full explanation of her illness and its severity, but at the same time it feels kind of weird supporting this machine that is her career without surefire confidence that she’s happy/healthy/etc. I think that’s why this is such a moment of reckoning for some fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TJ said:

Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case. And I don’t think we’re entitled to a full explanation of her illness and its severity, but at the same time it feels kind of weird supporting this machine that is her career without surefire confidence that she’s happy/healthy/etc. I think that’s why this is such a moment of reckoning for some fans.

Last album I purchased by her was femme fatale, last time I went to go see her was circus... this was part of the reason. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, TJ said:

Really? Comparable magnitude?

I don’t know if it’s on the same magnitude. But I remember it being huge news when she was going through her struggles. People thought she was being drugged or manipulated by the people around her, custody battles, etc.

1 hour ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Can you imagine the backlash from fans towards her after this movement if she actually does appear healthy and happy .. they’ll be like you owe us . It’s kinda scary ... 

Don’t speak on behalf of anybody, especially if you’re going to say something as stupid as this. Britney Spears is probably going through another yet defining moment in her life and her family’s lives. We’re talking a fragile 37 years old woman who has been controlled her entire life by business men and that also comes from a troubled household and the few moments she’s been rebellious and free she’s gotten herself into the worst moments of her life. This fan base has caused a lot of damage already to Britney and her team, and as incompetent and manipulative they can “allegedly” be, that are the ones that have made sure Britney and her children have made it this far. We know absolutely nothing besides what the media and some fan theories have fed us regarding this narrative but bottom line is, we are as lost as we where back in 2007. We didn’t know what was happening with her back then and we surely don’t know what’s happening with her right now. This fan base has made every effort possible to find someone to blame for Britney’s behaviour or the lack of for that matter but only a few have actually stopped and asked the right questions. We love Britney, we are rooting for her, but we cannot and we shouldn’t keep doing this. Britney Spears is a mentally unstable person and all we can do is hope she is getting the help she needs. We’re just not talking about the pop icon, we’re talking about the woman, the mother and the struggles and issues that comes along with them and she deserves privacy and respect, from all sides 

• Love 9