Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

3 hours ago, cesar said:

lol but yet the one episode that gave their podcast notoriety three weeks ago was the one of them "breaking down" the conservatorship, alleging her co-conservator had stolen from britney based on the fact he had resigned and britney's team filed a court motion (that they couldn't read), that britney's family was being controlled and brain washed by a anti-lgbt, money and power hungry extremist religious woman that they know nothing about and a story put together from paparazzi pictures from 11 years ago and an mtv documentary vetted by her team that publicly aired and was made simply change and shift public perception of britney 5 months after she was taken in an ambulance to a hospital, lost custody of her kids and was 5150'd. okayyy.

this basically sums it up

This 100%.

5 minutes ago, Fluorescent said:

To read this thread or the muller report? 🤔

They’re both a waste of time.

• Haha 5

I've been thinking about this..I haven't listened to the podcast but I would not be surprised if any of it comes true but at the same time....this is all speculations by fans who probably don't know much. It's really sad that this is going viral across media outlets.  All I care about is if she is okay and is getting the help she needs.  I love her as a human being not a pop star or entertainer. I care about Britney Spears the person. 

7 minutes ago, Arti said:

Fans are taking things too far..

Someone contact Jensen (Britney's best friend from back home)

Screenshot_20190419-002632_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190419-002621_Twitter.jpg

yeah, thats fucking nuts. I don't understand people that think it's okay to reach out to her family and friends.

• Love 2

Just now, Nachocheesechalupa said:

yeah, thats fucking nuts. I don't understand people that think it's okay to reach out to her family and friends.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  God...it's just really sad fans are snooping that low to do this to her family and friends 

2 hours ago, Franco said:

I've just seen a post on Twitter saying Sam lufti was "right" all along. All of this shit has gone too far.

not fans actually defending sam lutfi...

50 minutes ago, Pierre said:

If this is all fake, Britney will probably be sad and embarrassed by her fans. 

If it were all fake her team could have easily put an end to the speculation before it escalated. Not that we are owed a full explanation, but a denial is the least they could do if it were ALL fake. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jenna said:

Remember this and her other letters?

I remember eFG thinking she was dragging Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton.

10 minutes ago, Get back said:

If it were all fake her team could have easily put an end to the speculation before it escalated. Not that we are owed a full explanation, but a denial is the least they could do if it were ALL fake. 

Well, I’m not that sure. Even if it’s bad press, people talk about her so they’re probably good with it. Watch them make her do a comeback again. 

16 minutes ago, Get back said:

I mean, Britney's situation is complicated nonetheless. It's not like they can just put out a press release. They and Britney have kept her medical illnesses mostly private all these years, so it's not like they're just gonna jump out and lay it all out quickly.

3 hours ago, Franco said:

I've just seen a post on Twitter saying Sam lufti was "right" all along. All of this shit has gone too far.

What some moron says for attention doesn’t mean anything has gone too far. I see this movement as a positive overall. If there is the slightest chance that Britney feels like she has no voice, feels like she’s being taken advantage of and is not happy, something like this is necessary in order to at least open up that conversation to hopefully change things for her.

I have felt for way too long that Britneys well-being is not a priority to those closest to her. Again, a routine is great, but there are plenty of routines they could have developed that weren’t generating millions for her team. I don’t see how anyone can’t question whether or not Britney’s health is a priority over money knowing that she put out an album shortly followed by a full press run and tour the same year she was placed on a 5150. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

When you’re in the public eye, there will ALWAYS be speculation. While I think it’s necessary to call out injustice if you think it’s occurring, some stans are taking this way too far. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Get back said:

Conspiracy theorists are not deterred by facts, much less planned statements. People would have def not back off.

• Like 1