Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

1 hour ago, Peter said:

When you’re in the public eye, there will ALWAYS be speculation. While I think it’s necessary to call out injustice if you think it’s occurring, some stans are taking this way too far. 

So eloquently said. ❤️

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Can you imagine the backlash from fans towards her after this movement if she actually does appear healthy and happy .. they’ll be like you owe us . It’s kinda scary ... 

I don't think it would be this way. 

33 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Can you imagine the backlash from fans towards her after this movement if she actually does appear healthy and happy .. they’ll be like you owe us . It’s kinda scary ... 

What? 

50 minutes ago, Heather said:

FIRST TIIIIIIIIME!?!

7A1F492F-86B0-4151-9DBD-868AED997A18.jpeg

For real though...I don’t even know how I feel about all this and where I stand. I’m still trying to process what facts we have but some people’s actions/reactions to this...people who I’ve thought highly of for years and always saw as a voice of reason...are going off the deep end.

I guess it’s a testimony to Britney’s loyal fanbase but half the time I’m just :freak:

• Like 2

I feel like Britney's illness is more severe than most of us realized.  I think she/her team made sure we really only saw her when she was looking healthy and functioning (although yes we all could see she was not doing as well during certain periods like FF).  

I think with any mental illness, there's a tendency to believe you are all better and don't need any more treatment/medications when you are feeling fine (which is not the case as we all know).  What if this "movement" is confusing to Britney and causes her to question her need for support that is very much needed?  That would be really harmful to Britney. 😞 

• Love 2

I mean I don't deny that I'm sure to some extent Britney hasn't been thrilled with the conservatorship and I'm sure she's had bad days and days she's wanted to throw in the towel in which I understand. While I don't know what Britney has I myself have had depression for 12 years so I get how Britney might be feeling some days and I'm sorry for judging her so much all these years. Alot of stuff that didn't make sense at the time do now(how she would do so well in rehearsals she'd get on stage and idk what would happen...what's the right word she seemed to not even try/care not to mention the odd meet and greets and so on) so I don't think all this is a lie but I think some fans are overdoing it. I just watched a youtube vid of her crying during Freakshow during POM tour and people are automatically saying she was being controlled and she's unhappy and so on and maybe to some extent she has been but people are going too far. God knows why she was crying maybe she was overwhelmed maybe from the fans reaction  or maybe something else was on her mind. I just wish some people would calm down a bit.

40 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

For real though...I don’t even know how I feel about all this and where I stand. I’m still trying to process what facts we have but some people’s actions/reactions to this...people who I’ve thought highly of for years and always saw as a voice of reason...are going off the deep end.

I guess it’s a testimony to Britney’s loyal fanbase but half the time I’m just :freak:

What are your honest thoughts on things?

33 minutes ago, KristyCat said:

I feel like Britney's illness is more severe than most of us realized.  I think she/her team made sure we really only saw her when she was looking healthy and functioning (although yes we all could see she was not doing as well during certain periods like FF).  

I think with any mental illness, there's a tendency to believe you are all better and don't need any more treatment/medications when you are feeling fine (which is not the case as we all know).  What if this "movement" is confusing to Britney and causes her to question her need for support that is very much needed?  That would be really harmful to Britney. 😞 

Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case. And I don’t think we’re entitled to a full explanation of her illness and its severity, but at the same time it feels kind of weird supporting this machine that is her career without surefire confidence that she’s happy/healthy/etc. I think that’s why this is such a moment of reckoning for some fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TJ said:

Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case. And I don’t think we’re entitled to a full explanation of her illness and its severity, but at the same time it feels kind of weird supporting this machine that is her career without surefire confidence that she’s happy/healthy/etc. I think that’s why this is such a moment of reckoning for some fans.

Last album I purchased by her was femme fatale, last time I went to go see her was circus... this was part of the reason. 

• Love 1

Has there ever been a celebrity, with a comparable magnitude of Britney’s that has gone through something like this? 

13 minutes ago, Sloan said:

Has there ever been a celebrity, with a comparable magnitude of Britney’s that has gone through something like this? 

I don’t know, but Anna Nicole Smith popped in my mind. 

1 minute ago, Whammy said:

I don’t know, but Anna Nicole Smith popped in my mind. 

Really? Comparable magnitude?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I want to say that Britney will always be my number 1.  I love her to bits! I want nothing but happiness and the best for her, and I hope she is able to find that

3 minutes ago, TJ said:

Really? Comparable magnitude?

I don’t know if it’s on the same magnitude. But I remember it being huge news when she was going through her struggles. People thought she was being drugged or manipulated by the people around her, custody battles, etc.

29 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Is this pic new?

Ok what the fuck 😂

• Haha 1