Jump to content
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, runaway said:

Oh yeah I forgot about the lips lol but I'm pretty sure those are fillers that dissolve 🤷‍♂️

She looks different tho..not the fillers but the lips are little different now. When she smiles...wider or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Y'all, my mom just asked me "Matt, what's going on with Britney?!" 

 

It's officially out of control. 

You think? 

 

  • Shocked 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Arti said:

She looks different tho..not the fillers but the lips are little different now. When she smiles...wider or something. 

 

Of course her looks are changing, she's getting older. The plumping of the upper lip and the fact that she's older and has deep smile lines now makes her smile look different.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, runaway said:

 

Of course her looks are changing, she's getting older. The plumping of the upper lip and the fact that she's older and has deep smile lines now makes her smile look different.

I didn't think of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine who doesn’t follow her or the every move of celebs  asked me what was going on with Britney & I officially knew this had gone mainstream. 

 

Im not team everything is ok & the official line/handling of this the past 11 years is fine, but I’m also not some conspiracy theorist who believes her own FAMILY is holding her in a facility against her will. It’s all very confusing, deep, & personal.  

 

I just hope & pray she’s ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What in the actual fuck is actually happening?!?! Protest?!?!? How is this real life? I haven’t been Paying much attention to this. How has is this gotten so out of hand?! People are psycho. Whatever she’s actually going through, I feel like all this media attention is making it a million times worse for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt said:

Y'all, my mom just asked me "Matt, what's going on with Britney?!" 

 

It's officially out of control. 

My dad texted me, “So sorry to hear about Britney” yesterday and my heart dropped. Thought there was gonna be awful news. Then I realized he was talking about all of this stuff. It’s crazy how much it’s spreading.

  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hella locals have been texting me as well, asking what’s going with Britney. I’ve prepared a canned response for them. 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, José said:

Hella locals have been texting me as well, asking what’s going with Britney. I’ve prepared a canned response for them. 😂

Can you post here so I can send too? I’ve been receiving some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nick G. said:

Overall I think we don’t have nearly enough information for me to make an educated and logical opinion on the matter. 

 

I do think Britney has “relapsed” to a bad mental state and that  breaks my heart. I also believe she has a family that cares deeply for her. 

 

I think it’s not one or the other extreme, it’s the area in between. Britney wanted Domination, Vegas was a happy place for her personally and professionally. Something happened that changed her mental state very quickly, her team tried the best they could to “cover it up” to protect her own privacy and the brand...fair.

 

For just as many “sad” videos and pictures there are of her over the last decade there are happy videos and pictures. 

 

Overall I don’t think we have nearly enough factual information to warrant this kind of response. There are so many well educated people here and some of the responses I’ve seen, this mob mentality where they only hear what they want to hear and aren’t evaluating all credible information, is surprising. 

This is true very true. I don't think her family has held her against her will infact I think she is still here because of them. Is she unhappy at time probably. Having suffered from mental illness myself I know there are days you are totally fine and happy and give your all and then there are days where you could care less and want to crawl back into bed. Those are my extremes sometimes I get worse depending on the day and situation so magnify that by 100 it's way worse for Britney. The fact she's done so well for so long is amazing. Do I think she's been affected on stage by all this maybe yes and maybe no not sure it could be all this going on for so many years - starting with the Circus tour even into the Vegas residency. TBH I felt at the end she seemed a bit fed up though I still don't get why she would do Domination if that were the case. Stability for her children perhaps? Or it could be due to her own mental state/illness. I'm not sure at this point and I won't assume. All I know is for me this has been a real eye opener and i've learned not to judge people so much. I mean I myself shouldn't I've been through this I know what it's like but for me Britney has always been a pillar of strength for me. She's been my inspiration to go on no matter how hard things get so I guess I couldn't bare to think that despite all she's gone through she was still suffering and so therefore maybe I expected too much from her. Does that even make any sense? All I know is we have seen she is still capable of SO much! And I truly hope she comes out of this truly stronger and happier and feeling more free and overall I just want whatever is best for her. She's been my number 1 since I was 8 so for me this shatters my heart.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nick G. said:

Overall I think we don’t have nearly enough information for me to make an educated and logical opinion on the matter. 

 

I do think Britney has “relapsed” to a bad mental state and that  breaks my heart. I also believe she has a family that cares deeply for her. 

 

I think it’s not one or the other extreme, it’s the area in between. Britney wanted Domination, Vegas was a happy place for her personally and professionally. Something happened that changed her mental state very quickly, her team tried the best they could to “cover it up” to protect her own privacy and the brand...fair.

 

For just as many “sad” videos and pictures there are of her over the last decade there are happy videos and pictures. 

 

Overall I don’t think we have nearly enough factual information to warrant this kind of response. There are so many well educated people here and some of the responses I’ve seen, this mob mentality where they only hear what they want to hear and aren’t evaluating all credible information, is surprising. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Santiago said:

Don’t speak on behalf of anybody, especially if you’re going to say something as stupid as this. Britney Spears is probably going through another yet defining moment in her life and her family’s lives. We’re talking a fragile 37 years old woman who has been controlled her entire life by business men and that also comes from a troubled household and the few moments she’s been rebellious and free she’s gotten herself into the worst moments of her life. This fan base has caused a lot of damage already to Britney and her team, and as incompetent and manipulative they can “allegedly” be, that are the ones that have made sure Britney and her children have made it this far. We know absolutely nothing besides what the media and some fan theories have fed us regarding this narrative but bottom line is, we are as lost as we where back in 2007. We didn’t know what was happening with her back then and we surely don’t know what’s happening with her right now. This fan base has made every effort possible to find someone to blame for Britney’s behaviour or the lack of for that matter but only a few have actually stopped and asked the right questions. We love Britney, we are rooting for her, but we cannot and we shouldn’t keep doing this. Britney Spears is a mentally unstable person and all we can do is hope she is getting the help she needs. We’re just not talking about the pop icon, we’re talking about the woman, the mother and the struggles and issues that comes along with them and she deserves privacy and respect, from all sides 

Not sure what I said to illicit this response . 

 

I meant that some of the fanbase fighting for this are thinking oh they’ll get primney back if she’s free and that is not what this is about. This is about Britney’s health and I don’t think it’s our battle to fight something we don’t know anything about . Call me ignorant but I think her family does want what is best for her and I think her dad fights on her behalf. 

 

I agree 100% with what you said ... and I just hope some of her fans don’t think she owes them something. Because Britney does not owe anyone anything. She deserves to be healthy and happy so anyways . If you still think I’m dumb that’s fine but felt the need to clarify .. that I really hope that her fans don’t have selfish reasons behind this movement besides just helping her be happy and healthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I wonder how we got here, Britney and her story. The Britney that debuted in 1998 didn't have mental illness (that we know of?) but developed it because of circumstances and situations that happened later in life. She didn't sign up for all this to happen to her, her talent and drive made her into a star and yes, stardom comes with a price but not like to the extent to which she has had to deal with, at least to a very few, maybe in a generation. Who is at 'fault' here? The media? The fans? Why was Britney chosen to be the media's punching bag of sorts? What is it about her? It feels like we have failed her and owe her an apology. Idk just my random thoughts here. I just want her to be okay and happy.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friends were asking me about this as well. I sorta explained what was going on and they mentioned that when Britney decides to/feels ready to continue her career, all eyes are gonna be on her and whatever she decides to release because for better or worse, people are talking about her again. 

 

Obviously, her well being is priority here whatever the truth may be

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sloan said:

Same narrative that Britney is distraught over her dads illness 

 

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-mental-health-treatment-every-right/

 

“Ever since Britney has been under the conservatorship, the focus has been on keeping her healthy,” says the source. “There was a reason a conservatorship was needed and there is a reason it has continued. It’s to protect Britney and make sure she continues to do well.”

Over the last decade, the singer has “received treatment, seen a psychiatrist and other doctors,” says the source, who adds that Spears has been on board with her treatment plan. “This is something she wants to do.”

 

Is this part new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, runaway said:

Sometimes I wonder how we got here, Britney and her story. The Britney that debuted in 1998 didn't have mental illness (that we know of?) but developed it because of circumstances and situations that happened later in life. She didn't sign up for all this to happen to her, her talent and drive made her into a star and yes, stardom comes with a price but not like to the extent to which she has had to deal with, at least to a very few, maybe in a generation. Who is at 'fault' here? The media? The fans? Why was Britney chosen to be the media's punching bag of sorts? What is it about her? It feels like we have failed her and owe her an apology. Idk just my random thoughts here. I just want her to be okay and happy.

I have the same thoughts too. How one year of her life could break her in an unfixable way. It’s been 12 years since 2007 and she clearly hasn’t recovered. It’s a pity how we broke her, and I do say we, included the fans, after all every one wanted a piece of her.

 

I always remember this song:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slay-Z said:

I have the same thoughts too. How one year of her life could break her in an unfixable way. It’s been 12 years since 2007 and she clearly hasn’t recovered. It’s a pity how we broke her, and I do say we, included the fans, after all every one wanted a piece of her.

 

I always remember this song:

 

It hasn’t been fixed nobody listened to her and I think that’s the issue everyone is overlooking. She has had no time to heal and overcome the trauma the media caused her. It seems incredibly insensitive to have tossed her back into the forefront of pop culture the same year as her 5150 when it seems that’s what she wanted to escape from to begin with. Larry and co just wanted to strike while the iron was hot, squeeze the most out of the comeback while people were most interested. They were the ring leaders behind circus, Britney was the entertainment.

 

and right after femme fatale and we know how onboard she was for that. Give me a fucking break.  

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Host: Flaunt Network | DMCA | Privacy Policy