Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

5 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

It hasn’t been fixed people nobody listened to her and I think that’s the issue everyone is overlooking. She has had no time to overcome the trauma the media caused her. It seems incredibly insensitive to have tossed her back into the forefront of pop culture the same year as her 5150 when it seems that’s what she wanted to escape from to begin with. Larry and co just wanted to strike while the iron was hot, squeeze the most out of the comeback while people were most interested. They were the ring leaders behind circus, Britney was the entertainment.

and right after femme fatale and we know how onboard she was for that. Give me a fucking break.  

I know, I totally agree that Circus was too fast, she shouldn’t have comeback until at least 2012.  But they did what would bring more money. However, if it wasn’t them, Britney probably wouldn’t be here anymore.

My heart is broken. At this point I just feel sorry for Britney. I just want her to be happy.... but Sorry, I don’t like conspiracies. I can’t believe her family would do this to her. This is getting out of control and I’m sorry we “let” it happen.

• Love 3

Ugh. That's one of my favorite photoshoots. The way he describes her kind of fits the vibe of the shoot though, I think she was just too into it lol. I'm not going to believe everything that someone on Twitter her from someone else though. Even if there may be some truth to it. 

She did such great interviews in 2016 to promote Glory, it's surprising to see she could be like this at the same time. But I guess it can happen, depending on the days, and her medication.

When people say “feed her medication” I don’t like that.  You don’t take medication every hour.  Usually once in the AM and at night.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danilo said:

I've kept quiet re: this situation, since I got shit on for discussing her mental health (Hmm..) , but this is troubling. This doesn't sound like a person who needs to be in the industry. If you have to be drugged up to be around strangers, to take some pictures.. what are they afraid is going to happen? I'm having trouble coming up with any cause for concerns/potential dangers her team may have that aren't there when she's performing or doing 1 on 1s like with Graham or Mario Lopez.  Anyone? 

6 hours ago, Slay-Z said:

I have the same thoughts too. How one year of her life could break her in an unfixable way. It’s been 12 years since 2007 and she clearly hasn’t recovered. It’s a pity how we broke her, and I do say we, included the fans, after all every one wanted a piece of her.

I always remember this song:

12 hours ago, runaway said:

Sometimes I wonder how we got here, Britney and her story. The Britney that debuted in 1998 didn't have mental illness (that we know of?) but developed it because of circumstances and situations that happened later in life. She didn't sign up for all this to happen to her, her talent and drive made her into a star and yes, stardom comes with a price but not like to the extent to which she has had to deal with, at least to a very few, maybe in a generation. Who is at 'fault' here? The media? The fans? Why was Britney chosen to be the media's punching bag of sorts? What is it about her? It feels like we have failed her and owe her an apology. Idk just my random thoughts here. I just want her to be okay and happy.

I don't enjoy speaking about my own issues I've always been very private about it mainly because I don't want pity because I don't feel sorry for myself infact I'm happy because it's made me stronger and the person I am today. But I was basically born sick due to the fact I was born prematurely. Because of that my life has been filled with obstacles surgeries etc. When I was young I was fine with everything because I was naive but then 2006 rolled around I was about 14 here and that's when my life just went spiraling out of control due to so many different things that happened that year. That was the first time I ever began dealing with mental illness. Since then it's been an on and off thing. I've tried suicide 3 times now. Even last night i spent the night crying cause I finally realized Britney must be feeling something similar to what I've felt all these years and it's sad. But as I said earlier magnify that by 100X . Again like me I strongly feel it's very situational. I wasn't born with mental illness either but it developed due to things that factored into my own life.

14 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Not sure what I said to illicit this response . 

I meant that some of the fanbase fighting for this are thinking oh they’ll get primney back if she’s free and that is not what this is about. This is about Britney’s health and I don’t think it’s our battle to fight something we don’t know anything about . Call me ignorant but I think her family does want what is best for her and I think her dad fights on her behalf. 

I agree 100% with what you said ... and I just hope some of her fans don’t think she owes them something. Because Britney does not owe anyone anything. She deserves to be healthy and happy so anyways . If you still think I’m dumb that’s fine but felt the need to clarify .. that I really hope that her fans don’t have selfish reasons behind this movement besides just helping her be happy and healthy 

You know right now my main concern is her health but I won't lie it is something which popped into my head. I almost do wonder if that's why she was so great in rehearsals but so restrained while performing. We always thought it was the shoes but did it maybe have something to do with her feeling free and not pressurized whereas on stage she feels the pressure due to the past experiences or could it be medication.

Also as for medication. I don't know how medication for mental illness is run because my doctors never gave me medication, I think they partially felt it was normal due to everything happening at the time but I do know with my other meds there were certain ones that I took 3 times a day so not far fetched.

• Love 2

Honestly, I feel a little guilty streaming her music on Spotify. I'm having to go back to iTunes. I don't know if I feel comfortable giving RCA and her management money until I see Britney happy and with her kids again

At this point I would be completely fine if she decides to retire and just start over and live a normal life. I just want her to be herself, to be happy and to be able to live just like any normal person would in this world.

It breaks my heart to see how controlled and weird her life really is.

She needs to go back to Louisiana and find a happy place. I’m sure at this point that would also be hard for her, due to the fact that stardom it’s all she’s ever known. 😢

2 hours ago, DMo said:

Honestly, I feel a little guilty streaming her music on Spotify. I'm having to go back to iTunes. I don't know if I feel comfortable giving RCA and her management money until I see Britney happy and with her kids again

This is literally out of control. Again, we have no proof of ANY OF THIS

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Mark said:

This is literally out of control. Again, we have no proof of ANY OF THIS

Oh my God. Those emails seem real. They even had an unreleased picture. 

I saw this being retweeted on my timeline. Although it's being shared, I hope none of us will contribute to spreading the unreleased photo ourselves. This is already incredibly intrusive by nature and that feels like a total violation of Britney's privacy and surely no one can argue that it's not. That photo was never for us.

2 minutes ago, Arti said:

They got in touch with Sam lufti? 😮

Supposedly Sam got in touch with them.

It feels quite uncomfortable that they're bringing him into it.

Umm where is this Lou Taylor donating 50K of Britney’s charity dollars to gay conversion camps thing coming from? 

2 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Sam is probably in cahoots with Lou, or at the very least, using all of the #FreeBritney shit to get closer to her. Why the fuck are fans talking to him?

How would these emails be in Lou’s favor if they were in cahoots? (Not trying to seem rude; just genuinely curious).