Jump to content
BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Interesting no one is questioning Amanda's conservatorship.  She's been in the facility now since Jan. Also her conservatorship is approaching 5 years now.

I think Amanda's situation is different, for instance she handles her own finances. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

Interesting no one is questioning Amanda's conservatorship.  She's been in the facility now since Jan. Also her conservatorship is approaching 5 years now.

 

Amanda has spoken open and candidly about her problems (ie the Paper interview), and she's kept a low profile since the conservatorship rather than being taken advantage of (like what's being accused with Britney). Also fairly certain Amanda went to a facility on her own this time around after the attention from the Paper interview got to be too much. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jenna said:

I personally wouldn't have done an interview.

Watching it they seemed very unsure to me? I suppose it could be nerves, but they didn't come across as being completely certain about what they're pushing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

Those Britney Gram girls are essentially the 2019 version of 2007 paparazzi...clinging to a woman’s mental illness to make a buck. It’s disgusting. 

Did you see the pics they use in their Twitter? It reminds me of 2007 when they paps and blogs bought and used the most unflattering pics they could find.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dru said:

Watching it they seemed very unsure to me? I suppose it could be nerves, but they didn't come across as being completely certain about what they're pushing.

I agree. I'm not done with it yet but I think the uncertainty has to do with not really being able to confirm anything.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Franco said:

Did you see the pics they use in their Twitter? It reminds me of 2007 when they paps and blogs bought and used the most unflattering pics they could find.

I’m trying not to give them the listen/views but I watched a few minutes of that interview and became somewhat angered so turned it off. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel bad for Sam because all of his Instagram posts are getting spammed with Free Britney messages.  I’m sure if he even wanted to make a comment he can’t.  

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sloan said:

I feel bad for Sam because all of his Instagram posts are getting spammed with Free Britney messages.  I’m sure if he even wanted to make a comment he can’t.  

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt said:

 

Amanda has spoken open and candidly about her problems (ie the Paper interview), and she's kept a low profile since the conservatorship rather than being taken advantage of (like what's being accused with Britney). Also fairly certain Amanda went to a facility on her own this time around after the attention from the Paper interview got to be too much. 

Amanda attorney has just said she'll still be getting back into acting jobs etc after she's finished her stay. Also her parents set up a trust for all her money which was all pertioned by her parents through court.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t she using spaces after her sentences in some of these emails and not in others? So maybe they’re fake? I just don’t want any of this to be real. I don’t seehow any of this can end well 😕 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jenna said:

It's funny to me that she allegedly had a yahoo email. Why not britney@jiverecords.com? 

I think it’s common. Didn’t a fan stole Glory demos creating an AOL e-mail pretending to be Larry bc he also had an AOL e-mail? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of "fans" on Twitter who are excusing  Sam Lutfi's deplorable behaviour and part in what happened to Britney so they can justify and use whatever fodder he's feeding them to support this movement is horrible. I'm honestly ashamed of  a big part of the fanbase. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information