Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Interesting no one is questioning Amanda's conservatorship.  She's been in the facility now since Jan. Also her conservatorship is approaching 5 years now.

• Love 1

Why do people believe any of the "Lou is a crazy stalker" stories other than the alleged emails from britney? Is there any backstory I am missing?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Interesting no one is questioning Amanda's conservatorship.  She's been in the facility now since Jan. Also her conservatorship is approaching 5 years now.

I think Amanda's situation is different, for instance she handles her own finances. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

Amanda has spoken open and candidly about her problems (ie the Paper interview), and she's kept a low profile since the conservatorship rather than being taken advantage of (like what's being accused with Britney). Also fairly certain Amanda went to a facility on her own this time around after the attention from the Paper interview got to be too much. 

• Love 3

Those Britney Gram girls are essentially the 2019 version of 2007 paparazzi...clinging to a woman’s mental illness to make a buck. It’s disgusting. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jenna said:

I personally wouldn't have done an interview.

Watching it they seemed very unsure to me? I suppose it could be nerves, but they didn't come across as being completely certain about what they're pushing.

5 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

Those Britney Gram girls are essentially the 2019 version of 2007 paparazzi...clinging to a woman’s mental illness to make a buck. It’s disgusting. 

Did you see the pics they use in their Twitter? It reminds me of 2007 when they paps and blogs bought and used the most unflattering pics they could find.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, dru said:

Watching it they seemed very unsure to me? I suppose it could be nerves, but they didn't come across as being completely certain about what they're pushing.

I agree. I'm not done with it yet but I think the uncertainty has to do with not really being able to confirm anything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Franco said:

Did you see the pics they use in their Twitter? It reminds me of 2007 when they paps and blogs bought and used the most unflattering pics they could find.

I’m trying not to give them the listen/views but I watched a few minutes of that interview and became somewhat angered so turned it off. 

• Love 1

I feel bad for Sam because all of his Instagram posts are getting spammed with Free Britney messages.  I’m sure if he even wanted to make a comment he can’t.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sloan said:

I feel bad for Sam because all of his Instagram posts are getting spammed with Free Britney messages.  I’m sure if he even wanted to make a comment he can’t.  

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. 

that last email kinda sounds legit - the 16 hour flight part refers to when they sent her to that rehab in Antigua right before she shaved her head I’m assuming

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Amanda has spoken open and candidly about her problems (ie the Paper interview), and she's kept a low profile since the conservatorship rather than being taken advantage of (like what's being accused with Britney). Also fairly certain Amanda went to a facility on her own this time around after the attention from the Paper interview got to be too much. 

Amanda attorney has just said she'll still be getting back into acting jobs etc after she's finished her stay. Also her parents set up a trust for all her money which was all pertioned by her parents through court.