BMK

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Sergio

15 minutes ago, Danilo said:

I am 99% sure their source is Sam Lufti

Definitely is. He's started following various fans too.

Also, I know we're all cool, but some fans have been trying to guess what Britney's supposed email address is and have made some pretty convincing guesses. It'd be good to double check what we're sharing just in case mentions of that slip through into things we want to embed/discuss. It's probably inactive now but you never know. Some fans are being very intrusive and have a weird sense of entitlement over knowing details like this.

12 minutes ago, Slay-Z said:

I think it’s common. Didn’t a fan stole Glory demos creating an AOL e-mail pretending to be Larry bc he also had an AOL e-mail? 

Same happened with Spice Girls 😅 A fan managed to get demos by pretending to be Simon Fuller using a free email address. I think this stuff happens more than we think.

3 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I understand that this is disturbing, but why are people coming for Jason now?

This is what bothers me about this Twitter conspiracy stuff, people take clips and distort them to suit a narrative. So because she pulls a face we're meant to believe that guy was a threat to her?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm doubting these mails. Would she really contact her dad by mail ? Who does that ? I know, "everybody has been doin emails"

lol but I'd think she'd send him a sms instead. Also, I don't imagine her referring to her children as "my 8 month old and my one year old". 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dru said:

This is what bothers me about this Twitter conspiracy stuff, people take clips and distort them to suit a narrative. So because she pulls a face we're meant to believe that guy was a threat to her?

Exactly, if you’re trying to prove a point it’s very easy to find little clips and “evidence” that appear to support your point. 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Noar said:

I'm doubting these mails. Would she really contact her dad by mail ? Who does that ? I know, "everybody has been doin emails"

lol but I'd think she'd send him a sms instead. Also, I don't imagine her referring to her children as "my 8 month old and my one year old". 

Maybe her dad didn't know how to send a text in 2007? My parents didn't.

17 minutes ago, Trey said:

Isn’t is also better from a legal aspect to communicate via email? Like they hold up better in court or something? 

When my friend got a divorce her attorney advised her to keep all communication in email. 

This is very true. I have something going on at work right now and my lawyer advised to keep all communication thru email.

51 minutes ago, Sergio said:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-las-vegas-residency-domination-hide-truth/

So this is pretty much confirming everything they said in the podcast.

Hmmm at the same time this conflicts with some accounts of the voicemail that incited this whole thing. Also some of what’s being claimed is strange. The rehearsal clips that we saw didn’t seem to be of someone in intense psychological distress and impairment. 

At at the same time there’s like 4 different narratives out there, but the one thing we do know is that Britney is going through a trying time. I just hope the best for her and that she finds the strength to push through. 

• Like 3

I’m guessing this might somewhat explain the lackluster Vegas residency reveal? 

I feel so so bad for Britney.  I’m sure she’s scared not being home but I hope she’s doing better and will be home soon.  I wish I could give her a hug 😞.  

• Love 1