BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Wasn’t she using spaces after her sentences in some of these emails and not in others? So maybe they’re fake? I just don’t want any of this to be real. I don’t seehow any of this can end well 😕 

9 minutes ago, Jenna said:

It's funny to me that she allegedly had a yahoo email. Why not britney@jiverecords.com? 

I think it’s common. Didn’t a fan stole Glory demos creating an AOL e-mail pretending to be Larry bc he also had an AOL e-mail? 

• Haha 1

The amount of "fans" on Twitter who are excusing  Sam Lutfi's deplorable behaviour and part in what happened to Britney so they can justify and use whatever fodder he's feeding them to support this movement is horrible. I'm honestly ashamed of  a big part of the fanbase. 

• Love 2

Can I just say it's a bit concerning that NONE of Britney's family members including her mom and sister publicly denied any of the allegations? That raises concern that whatever  happening has some truth to it

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, Danilo said:

I am 99% sure their source is Sam Lufti

Definitely is. He's started following various fans too.

Also, I know we're all cool, but some fans have been trying to guess what Britney's supposed email address is and have made some pretty convincing guesses. It'd be good to double check what we're sharing just in case mentions of that slip through into things we want to embed/discuss. It's probably inactive now but you never know. Some fans are being very intrusive and have a weird sense of entitlement over knowing details like this.

12 minutes ago, Slay-Z said:

I think it’s common. Didn’t a fan stole Glory demos creating an AOL e-mail pretending to be Larry bc he also had an AOL e-mail? 

Same happened with Spice Girls 😅 A fan managed to get demos by pretending to be Simon Fuller using a free email address. I think this stuff happens more than we think.

2 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

looks like JL turned off comments 

2B25CC84-C707-4788-A529-11FF560F996A.jpeg

Good I hope Lynne and Sam does the same.  It’s gotta be exhausting being spammed by all of these freaks around the world 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I understand that this is disturbing, but why are people coming for Jason now?

This is what bothers me about this Twitter conspiracy stuff, people take clips and distort them to suit a narrative. So because she pulls a face we're meant to believe that guy was a threat to her?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I think she was just saying sorry for making him wait. People are doing too much.

• Like 1

Just now, Trey said:

I think she was just saying sorry for making him wait. People are doing too much.

Looks like they bumped into each other too when they came back together. 

I'm doubting these mails. Would she really contact her dad by mail ? Who does that ? I know, "everybody has been doin emails"

lol but I'd think she'd send him a sms instead. Also, I don't imagine her referring to her children as "my 8 month old and my one year old". 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dru said:

Looks like they bumped into each other too when they came back together. 

Exactly, it doesn’t even look like he was pulling her. He just grabbed her hand and she bumped into him

• Love 1

1 hour ago, dru said:

This is what bothers me about this Twitter conspiracy stuff, people take clips and distort them to suit a narrative. So because she pulls a face we're meant to believe that guy was a threat to her?

Exactly, if you’re trying to prove a point it’s very easy to find little clips and “evidence” that appear to support your point. 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Noar said:

I'm doubting these mails. Would she really contact her dad by mail ? Who does that ? I know, "everybody has been doin emails"

lol but I'd think she'd send him a sms instead. Also, I don't imagine her referring to her children as "my 8 month old and my one year old". 

Maybe her dad didn't know how to send a text in 2007? My parents didn't.

Isn’t is also better from a legal aspect to communicate via email? Like they hold up better in court or something? 

When my friend got a divorce her attorney advised her to keep all communication in email. 

17 minutes ago, Trey said:

Isn’t is also better from a legal aspect to communicate via email? Like they hold up better in court or something? 

When my friend got a divorce her attorney advised her to keep all communication in email. 

This is very true. I have something going on at work right now and my lawyer advised to keep all communication thru email.

51 minutes ago, Sergio said:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-las-vegas-residency-domination-hide-truth/

So this is pretty much confirming everything they said in the podcast.

Hmmm at the same time this conflicts with some accounts of the voicemail that incited this whole thing. Also some of what’s being claimed is strange. The rehearsal clips that we saw didn’t seem to be of someone in intense psychological distress and impairment. 

At at the same time there’s like 4 different narratives out there, but the one thing we do know is that Britney is going through a trying time. I just hope the best for her and that she finds the strength to push through. 

• Like 3

Yeah, things didn't really seem to take a turn until January. She was still posting rehearsal clips, insta videos, photos on socials until then.

I’m guessing this might somewhat explain the lackluster Vegas residency reveal? 

I feel so so bad for Britney.  I’m sure she’s scared not being home but I hope she’s doing better and will be home soon.  I wish I could give her a hug 😞.  

• Love 1

I don't even want to think about the people trying to see how she is doing when she gets out. It's going to be 2007 again cause of these stupid pod cast girls

• Love 1
  • Like 1