BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

FYI - according to california law, a conservator cannot place a conservatee in a mental facility and/or rehab if they aren't willing - it would have to be approved by court.  britney has rights. she i

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Wow that medium article really put everything into perspective.

I'm going to bump it again because it's an IMPORTANT READ

https://medium.com/@BrianneAmira/britneys-gram-reported-to-fbi-u-s-dept-of-health-and-more-7d3fcf495b27

This is very good to read.  I would not be surprised if those girls made up stuff to gain followers. I hope the FBI and everyone else investigate in this 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I hope some of y’all are self evaluating the bullshit you engaged in. :no: 

I used to get called a sheep or in denial for defending Britney for certain things and recent events only make me feel like I was doing the right thing for not harshly judging her. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I hope some of y’all are self evaluating the bullshit you engaged in. :no: 

I’m sorry, what? Why are you associating people here expressing their opinions with what this has turned into?

By all means criticize delusional stans “protesting” on the side of the road and calling this a human rights violation... but I don’t think anyone here has done that?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, TJ said:

I’m sorry, what? Why are you associating people here expressing their opinions with what this has turned into?

By all means criticize delusional stans “protesting” on the side of the road and calling this a human rights violation... but I don’t think anyone here has done that?

Exactly. There’s always a gray area but all people want to do is dump in you a category. That’s pretty sad. All in all I’m happy with the decision I made about ten years ago to not feed the Britney machine until I felt britney the person was truly happy and comfortable. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Arti said:

Apparently TMZ say that Britney was never diagnosed with bipolar and defended her team is medicating her  for it?? What the heck? Then delete it 

If she was never diagnosed I want to know where they medication came from and who prescribed it. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Sloan said:

If she was never diagnosed I want to know where they medication came from and who prescribed it. 

Probably the guy that killed Michael lbr

Sidenote: How come there was an investigation into Michael's death and not Prince's? They both died of overdoses.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Probably the guy that killed Michael lbr

Sidenote: How come there was an investigation into Michael's death and not Prince's? They both died of overdoses.

But if that is so and since she’s in a conservatorship you’d hope something like that isn’t happening 

• Like 1

All this talk about meds, we don't know what she's being given, or how much of it even.

A lot of psychiatric meds are not exclusive to certain disorders. For example, my boyfriend suffers from a severe anxiety disorder that comes from repeated trauma, his meds not only target his anxiety but also his mood changes which are triggered by anxiety. So they gave him a small amount of stabilizers which are usually used to treat people with bipolar disorder while he is not diagnosed with it. In other moments he suffered from really bad panic attacks and was given meds to lower his impulses so that he would be less willing to act upon them, again, meds that are sometimes used to treat people with bipolar disorder. Meds are not only given according to a certain diagnose but also to accommodate what the patient feels is bad for them/want to change and or what the psychiatrist deems necessary to make sure the patient is relieved. Basically, it's trial and error until they/you find the right balance in what you need and works for your brain, apart from that therapy is a huge part of it as well, which is why usually the therapist and the psychiatrist work together finding what's best for the patient.