BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, rawr said:

yeahhhh i think this is the end of Britney Spears the pop star. i have a feeling she’s gonna retire after she completes her treatment

Good I hope she does, the majority of her fan base have done nothing but shit on her, she can’t dance, she’s so lazy, etc . 

She needs time away from the spotlight, this whole movement is just embarrassing just like the people with their own crazy theories. Fact of the matter is no one knows what truly is happening behind the scenes and most likely we never will. 

I wish her nothing but the very best.

• Love 5

While some fans are doing too much I think that it was necessary. She worked last 10 years more that almost all other singers in the industry: multiple tours, residency, star coach, albums, etc.  Her people are putting her out there when you can see how unconfortable she is and this is so wrong. This women needs to take time to get better and not to be busy so she can think about her problems. There are others things to keep her busy but they chose again to expose her to stress and public eye so that she can keep earning money. I really hope that all this movement will provoke an investigation.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's absolutely heartbreaking and disgusting to me that fans begged her family to speak up, Jamie Lynn does so, but the response doesn't appear to be "good enough" for them because it doesn't feed into or support their narrative. What a shit show they all are.

1 hour ago, rawr said:

yeahhhh i think this is the end of Britney Spears the pop star. i have a feeling she’s gonna retire after she completes her treatment

I feel like if not full-on retirement, then we'll probably see her continue the indefinite hiatus for much longer than some are expecting.

It sounds like a change of medication can happen at anytime, to anyone. What does this have to do with her retiring? Assuming they found the right mix of meds like they had done before, then she's back to "normal" (all things considered)

7 hours ago, TJ said:

I’m sorry, what? Why are you associating people here expressing their opinions with what this has turned into?

By all means criticize delusional stans “protesting” on the side of the road and calling this a human rights violation... but I don’t think anyone here has done that?

7 hours ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Exactly. There’s always a gray area but all people want to do is dump in you a category. That’s pretty sad. All in all I’m happy with the decision I made about ten years ago to not feed the Britney machine until I felt britney the person was truly happy and comfortable. 

This is way out of hand and it has been perpetuated to an extreme with little to no factual information. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, milena said:

She will be back in Vegas in 3-4 months as soon as she get better. They will use all of this attention for an other comeback as they did with Circus. 

That’s what I’m afraid of. If this turns into a Circus situation where she’s in a 5150 hold one month and then naked in a music video sauna 6 months later then I’m out 😑

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

This is way out of hand and it has been perpetuated to an extreme with little to no factual information. 

Yes... but not by anyone here? I don’t think anybody here agrees with how far this has gone and it just sounds like you’re blaming people here having a discussion for... all the craziness that’s happening completely outside of this forum.

• Like 3

While I am glad that everyone here has been very supportive of Britney lately it is cute to remember how some of her harshest critics and comments came from this very forum.  

• Like 1

Yea I think it’ll be a while but I wouldn’t say she’s totally out of the game. If what TMZ is reporting is true, this didn’t come about because of her career/work. Also the noise that social media has caused is skewing the perception of what’s going on. Of course, I support whatever she decides once this has passed. 

• Love 2