Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

The author of that article, BrianneAmira, looks suspiciously like an old troll, AnneChantal. She was prevalent in the Kelly Clarkson fandom years ago, getting close to Kelly's mgnt, making up stories about Brandon cheating on Kelly, etc. She reported a fan that shit talked her to the fan's college for "bullying," in attempt to kick the fan out of her college. I would ignore anything they say - they get their sources from Twitter, and she makes up exclusives to get people to trust her, so they share their exclusives w/ her.

• Shocked 3

LPP192x.jpg

This embodies this entire fanbase and this movement so well. They hear but they're not really listening. Britney's sister is telling you that she will always be watching out for her, and that there's things we don't understand about this whole ordeal because we clearly don't know shit, but nope, we know better than her, her family, the people she trusts for her career, her boyfriend, her psychiatrist, her therapist, the judges, the lawyers, etc. This is all so invasive. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Blindgossip.com posted this the other day.... https://blindgossip.com/why-she-is-out-of-sight/#more-98423

There is some misdirection going in the case of this performer’s health.

They are trying to say that she is upset over her father. That’s not the real story. The truth is that she totally stopped taking her meds and was babbling and acting crazy like she did years ago.

That is why she is currently out of sight. They are getting her back on her medications.

Let’s hope our girl stays on them and can experience the sunshine soon!

I met bradley stern tonight and he was the nicest guy and we briefly talked about this. Fuck this whole free britney movement such a mess

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I met bradley stern tonight and he was the nicest guy and we briefly talked about this. Fuck this whole free britney movement such a mess

Where did you meet him?

“fans” attacking jamie now. this is seriously disgusting

you can basically scroll through the comments. they’re all the same.

i hope these girls are happy. to be honest, i wouldn’t be surprised if britney decided to fully retire after she gets well.

yeahhhh i think this is the end of Britney Spears the pop star. i have a feeling she’s gonna retire after she completes her treatment

• Love 1

1 minute ago, rawr said:

yeahhhh i think this is the end of Britney Spears the pop star. i have a feeling she’s gonna retire after she completes her treatment

I agree and I hope the fanbase doesn't collectively flip out over it.

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, rawr said:

Good I hope she does, the majority of her fan base have done nothing but shit on her, she can’t dance, she’s so lazy, etc . 

She needs time away from the spotlight, this whole movement is just embarrassing just like the people with their own crazy theories. Fact of the matter is no one knows what truly is happening behind the scenes and most likely we never will. 

I wish her nothing but the very best.

• Love 5

yeah at this point I wish she “retires”. She needs to be happy and stay out of all this mess. We don’t deserve her anyway.

While some fans are doing too much I think that it was necessary. She worked last 10 years more that almost all other singers in the industry: multiple tours, residency, star coach, albums, etc.  Her people are putting her out there when you can see how unconfortable she is and this is so wrong. This women needs to take time to get better and not to be busy so she can think about her problems. There are others things to keep her busy but they chose again to expose her to stress and public eye so that she can keep earning money. I really hope that all this movement will provoke an investigation.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's absolutely heartbreaking and disgusting to me that fans begged her family to speak up, Jamie Lynn does so, but the response doesn't appear to be "good enough" for them because it doesn't feed into or support their narrative. What a shit show they all are.

1 hour ago, rawr said:

I feel like if not full-on retirement, then we'll probably see her continue the indefinite hiatus for much longer than some are expecting.

She will be back in Vegas in 3-4 months as soon as she get better. They will use all of this attention for an other comeback as they did with Circus. 

It sounds like a change of medication can happen at anytime, to anyone. What does this have to do with her retiring? Assuming they found the right mix of meds like they had done before, then she's back to "normal" (all things considered)

7 hours ago, TJ said:

I’m sorry, what? Why are you associating people here expressing their opinions with what this has turned into?

By all means criticize delusional stans “protesting” on the side of the road and calling this a human rights violation... but I don’t think anyone here has done that?

7 hours ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Exactly. There’s always a gray area but all people want to do is dump in you a category. That’s pretty sad. All in all I’m happy with the decision I made about ten years ago to not feed the Britney machine until I felt britney the person was truly happy and comfortable. 

This is way out of hand and it has been perpetuated to an extreme with little to no factual information. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, milena said:

She will be back in Vegas in 3-4 months as soon as she get better. They will use all of this attention for an other comeback as they did with Circus. 

That’s what I’m afraid of. If this turns into a Circus situation where she’s in a 5150 hold one month and then naked in a music video sauna 6 months later then I’m out 😑

• Love 1