Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

31 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

This is way out of hand and it has been perpetuated to an extreme with little to no factual information. 

Yes... but not by anyone here? I don’t think anybody here agrees with how far this has gone and it just sounds like you’re blaming people here having a discussion for... all the craziness that’s happening completely outside of this forum.

• Like 3

While I am glad that everyone here has been very supportive of Britney lately it is cute to remember how some of her harshest critics and comments came from this very forum.  

• Like 1

I don't see why people keep thinking she will retire. She had anotber breakdown. She needs a long break but I don't think she will never come back to music. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, rawr said:

yeahhhh i think this is the end of Britney Spears the pop star. i have a feeling she’s gonna retire after she completes her treatment

Nah, she’ll be in Vegas by the end of the year. 

• Shocked 1

Yea I think it’ll be a while but I wouldn’t say she’s totally out of the game. If what TMZ is reporting is true, this didn’t come about because of her career/work. Also the noise that social media has caused is skewing the perception of what’s going on. Of course, I support whatever she decides once this has passed. 

• Love 2

Britney has been heavily alluding she wants out of the industry or at least wants to take things at her own much slower pace for the last sixteen years. If it were up to her I truly doubt she’d be back doing anything Britney Spears~* related for a long time, if ever 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Britney has been heavily alluding she wants out of the industry or at least wants to take things at her own much slower pace for the last sixteen years. If it were up to her I truly doubt she’d be back doing anything Britney Spears~* related for a long time.

I think Britney still loves creating music and performing.  I think it’s the promo/interviews that bother her.  I remember during the ITZ era she wants a “Less is more” approach but she did more promo compared to her previous eras in my opinion.  

• Love 1

I don’t buy it as this clearly looks like a woman who WANTS to be on stage . On HER terms.

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

GettyImages-533589746-373x560.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Britney has been heavily alluding she wants out of the industry or at least wants to take things at her own much slower pace for the last sixteen years. If it were up to her I truly doubt she’d be back doing anything Britney Spears~* related for a long time.

• Love 5

5 hours ago, milena said:

She will be back in Vegas in 3-4 months as soon as she get better. They will use all of this attention for an other comeback as they did with Circus. 

Bingo.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Y’all need to take several steps back. No one in here is harassing friends and family members online. We’re just worried that things might not be as they seem and that their family/management might not have the best interests for her. We aren’t protesting or anything.

• Love 8

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Y’all need to take several steps back. No one in here is harassing friends and family members online. We’re just worried that things might not be as they seem and that their family/management might not have the best interests for her. We aren’t protesting or anything.

Can you post this again? Cause there are several individuals that need to get this tattooed on the inside of their eyelids. Thank you. 🧡

• Love 4

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This. I’m tired of the holier than thou sheep in this thread keep grouping everyone in with the fans taking things way too far. 

• Love 10

1 hour ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Britney has been heavily alluding she wants out of the industry or at least wants to take things at her own much slower pace for the last sixteen years. If it were up to her I truly doubt she’d be back doing anything Britney Spears~* related for a long time, if ever 

Not doing Vegas and doing some songs here and there would be good for me. She needs to be inspired on her own terms.  I don't think anyone expects a full promo era. I do think she will never stop completely. 

All this is fucking pissing me off big time, why now has everyone decided to stick up for her and feel sorry for her when they mocked her and laughed at her ten years ago for it? Carry on feeling guilty and make up stories for your own insecurities. The world has treated her like a circus monkey for nearly 20 years and now all of a sudden there concerned? Fuck them all. I want her better and i want her to be happy.

This world is a fucking joke.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, samtboy90 said:

All this is fucking pissing me off big time, why now has everyone decided to stick up for her and feel sorry for her when they mocked her and laughed at her ten years ago for it? Carry on feeling guilty and make up stories for your own insecurities. The world has treated her like a circus monkey for nearly 20 years and now all of a sudden there concerned? Fuck them all. I want her better and i want her to be happy.

This world is a fucking joke.

PLEASE SCREAM THIS ONE TO THE PEOPLE THAT IN THE FRONT ROW AND FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM 

:bow: 

2 hours ago, Trey said:

This. I’m tired of the holier than thou sheep in this thread keep grouping everyone in with the fans taking things way too far. 

Honestly wtf 😂 just because we are questioning the way things appear, doesn’t mean we are sending WhatsApp messages to Britney’s friends and family asking them for clarification! It’s some crazed, idiotic fans and I truly don’t think anyone here would do that, or that the more vocal of us have been involved in the crazies taking it way too far, I think we can agree on that!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Honestly wtf 😂 just because we are questioning the way things appear, doesn’t mean we are sending WhatsApp messages to Britney’s friends and family asking them for clarification! It’s some crazed, idiotic fans and I truly don’t think anyone here would do that, or that the more vocal of us have been involved in the crazies taking it way too far, I think we can agree on that!

Don't you understand, you dumbass? You can either be ALL in on Britney ALL the time and love everything she says and does and endlessly support everything that happens in her life without a second thought or hesitation even though there might be some red flags, or you hate her and you should never talk. It could NOT be clearer. You cannot be concerned and still love her. That just doesn't work. What are you missing?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1