BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

Just now, Chad said:

I'm literally paying my friend's husband, who is a lawyer, to read these and make sense of them for me.

It’ll make more sense if you’re on your knees! Just kidding let us know what he says boo!

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Waiting for the creative spin the pro-conservatorship side is going to whip up. Like... literally on the EDGE of my seat.

Shouldn't you be busying yourself with organizing the protest outside Britney's church in Kentwood? Damn you! Insubordination! Why don't you take that seat and edge it all the way over to the mental health facility and use it to break in? 

WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME?!!!!

These docs are from 2008 — one is a summary of when Britney legally tried to contest the conservatorship in 2008, and the second is from Jamie Spears vs. Sam Lutfi. The summary from Exhale must be separate from these documents... perhaps a timeline of docs that haven't leaked yet, or maybe even speculation.

I don't, however, think these documents are irrelevant due to their timestamp given the fact that nothing has legally changed for Britney since. Any liberties she's been granted (seeing her friends, dating, time with her children, etc) are not upheld by the law and could be revoked at any given time by her conservators if she "misbehaves." This isn't based on insider scoop or a podcast, this is just how the law works. Given that Britney is still under this conservatorship, she essentially does not have custody of her own person.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Shouldn't you be busying yourself with organizing the protest outside Britney's church in Kentwood? Damn you! Insubordination! Why don't you take that seat and edge it all the way over to the mental health facility and use it to break in? 

WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME?!!!!

I’m far too busy subjecting my students to my online personality. But they can wait. Brb ubering to Louisiana.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Is this like for real for real

Yeah....  the "cancerous" Britney's Gram hosts probably photoshopped these documents, hacked the California courts database, and uploaded them to gain 300 followers on social media. Shame on them.

• Haha 6
3 minutes ago, Chad said:

Well... who finna read all these & give us a summery? Lol