Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

14 minutes ago, Arti said:

They probably are in contact with him

Well, he tried to contact ME last week after i tweet questioning their source...

3031AC16-1176-4548-BE44-6CFD2AD9152A.thumb.png.64f3fe5b7a6f203ab0e443a979d83461.png

DAEF97A9-B68C-448A-A25E-31EE64BEAF93.gif.bc2e848036f2f2b5d0e4dc666bfdbda3.gif

• Shocked 3

I feel sick that after 11 years he still tries to get back in this picture. 

He’s the sickest person on earth and I still don’t get how he’s still free and not locked up in some jail. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Don't you understand, you dumbass? You can either be ALL in on Britney ALL the time and love everything she says and does and endlessly support everything that happens in her life without a second thought or hesitation even though there might be some red flags, or you hate her and you should never talk. It could NOT be clearer. You cannot be concerned and still love her. That just doesn't work. What are you missing?

WHAT AM I MISSING? That IS the question!

Image result for algebra confused gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Arti said:

If Britney get free of conservatorship....I feel like he will try to lure himself to her life again. My biggest fear

Of course this is a possibility, but not a good enough reason to deprive an almost 40 year old woman of basic human rights. I think it's this type of thinking that has kept Britney in this conservatorship so long. "What if she chooses to stop taking her medication? What if she lets bad people into her life? What if she destroys her image again?" 

We of course don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I reeeeeeally hope they've been working through some of those things and teaching her the fundamental building blocks of being her own person again. If not, it's going to be harder and harder to stand on her own the more time goes by.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Danilo said:

Well, he tried to contact ME last week after i tweet questioning their source...

3031AC16-1176-4548-BE44-6CFD2AD9152A.thumb.png.64f3fe5b7a6f203ab0e443a979d83461.png

DAEF97A9-B68C-448A-A25E-31EE64BEAF93.gif.bc2e848036f2f2b5d0e4dc666bfdbda3.gif

Ask him to leak Rebellion lol

1 minute ago, Heather said:

WHY 👏🏽THE👏🏽 FUCK👏🏽 IS SAM LUTFI VERIFIED ON TWITTER 

Because he’s a verified moron 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

Look through this woman's Twitter. There's no way a rational person can think she's a legitimate source while also denouncing the hosts of Britney's Gram.

38 minutes ago, Chad said:

Look through this woman's Twitter. There's no way a rational person can think she's a legitimate source while also denouncing the hosts of Britney's Gram.

I told yall already this bitch is an old troll who self inserts herself into situations like this. Plz dont feed this troll, shes a wannabe Sam lutfi. 

Some of you say she'll be back to Vegas after this. But after what happened, wouldn't concerts organizers be scared that she would have to cancel again because of her mental health? 

3 minutes ago, Noar said:

Some of you say she'll be back to Vegas after this. But after what happened, wouldn't concerts organizers be scared that she would have to cancel again because of her mental health? 

I mean if you look at her track record, it would be dumb to write her off after all the other tours/Vegas the last eleven years. Might have stricter contracts, but I don’t think anyone can say she can’t bounce right back. I mean it was only a year after being hospitalized in 2008 that she did TCSBS.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Pierre said:

Britney’s court documents about the conservatorship are leaking

Where?

The guy who posted the documents added this (on Exhale)

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement

Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship

*Media reports Britney had a meeting with the jugde on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf)

Right after that Jamie files a petition against her

Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month.

Britney files a new memo (no detail)

Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney

Britney is sent to a mental facility

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Pierre said:

The guy who posted the documents added this (on Exhale)

Tell us more about how she’s happy with the conservatorship!

• Love 1