BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

5 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Tell us more about how she’s happy with the conservatorship!

Huh? I don’t get it 

3 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Or how she’s deemed mentally unstable after two physiatrists agreed she was stable.

Is that supported by any of these leaking court docs? I wanna read how that went down and if she was stable, why Jamie didn't let her off. 

12 minutes ago, José said:

Is that supported by any of these leaking court docs? I wanna read how that went down and if she was stable, why Jamie didn't let her off. 

Idk  just going off the summary but then again that summary could be BS. 

• Love 1

I'm literally paying my friend's husband, who is a lawyer, to read these and make sense of them for me.

• Love 4

37 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Huh? I don’t get it 

Doesn’t the summary show she’s tried to end it several times? 

• Like 1

Just now, Chad said:

I'm literally paying my friend's husband, who is a lawyer, to read these and make sense of them for me.

It’ll make more sense if you’re on your knees! Just kidding let us know what he says boo!

Waiting for the creative spin the pro-conservatorship side is going to whip up. Like... literally on the EDGE of my seat.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So she had 2 separate psych evals that said she should be free of it and she wasn’t?

5 minutes ago, SeanP said:

D5E12899-F849-4347-B0A3-6881B2E36679.jpeg

WTF!!! She is basically only allowed to breathe on her own. OMG I don't want to continue reading this crap. This is breaking my heart into a million pieces.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

For context though, that’s her appeal to the conservatorship. The docs are dates 5/1/2008

Thanks I’ll add that 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Waiting for the creative spin the pro-conservatorship side is going to whip up. Like... literally on the EDGE of my seat.

Shouldn't you be busying yourself with organizing the protest outside Britney's church in Kentwood? Damn you! Insubordination! Why don't you take that seat and edge it all the way over to the mental health facility and use it to break in? 

WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME?!!!!

These docs are from 2008 — one is a summary of when Britney legally tried to contest the conservatorship in 2008, and the second is from Jamie Spears vs. Sam Lutfi. The summary from Exhale must be separate from these documents... perhaps a timeline of docs that haven't leaked yet, or maybe even speculation.

I don't, however, think these documents are irrelevant due to their timestamp given the fact that nothing has legally changed for Britney since. Any liberties she's been granted (seeing her friends, dating, time with her children, etc) are not upheld by the law and could be revoked at any given time by her conservators if she "misbehaves." This isn't based on insider scoop or a podcast, this is just how the law works. Given that Britney is still under this conservatorship, she essentially does not have custody of her own person.

• Love 1