BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Shouldn't you be busying yourself with organizing the protest outside Britney's church in Kentwood? Damn you! Insubordination! Why don't you take that seat and edge it all the way over to the mental health facility and use it to break in? 

WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME?!!!!

I’m far too busy subjecting my students to my online personality. But they can wait. Brb ubering to Louisiana.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Is this like for real for real

Yeah....  the "cancerous" Britney's Gram hosts probably photoshopped these documents, hacked the California courts database, and uploaded them to gain 300 followers on social media. Shame on them.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I’m far too busy subjecting my students to my online personality. But they can’t wait. Brb ubering to Louisiana.

Never change 

The documents from 2008 are so sad.  She basically had no rights as a human being. 

• Sad 2

I didn’t know that there was a restraining order on Adnan.  

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

Well... who finna read all these & give us a summery? Lol 

7 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

So most of this are documents that have already been public?

It’s public information. 

I’m not seeing in any of the linked documents information that lines up with that summary from Exhale or any real bombshells. However, they are troubling to read regardless. 

So I've skimmed through these docs and almost all of them have been widely reported on and discussed. I was NOT familiar with this document, which is essentially outlining Britney's argument against the conservatorship in 2008.

In this doc, you can read everything that Britney lost access to in 2008, and still does not have legal access to today. Of course, she might have more control of her money, personal life, etc, but not in the eyes of the law. Any of these personal rights could be revoked by Jamie at any given time without trial.

The person who shared these links is also the person who provided the summary, so either they have access to more documents than they've shared, or it's based on something else/speculation/fabricated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike said:

She had no rights. Wow. I can't believe that document

HAS*

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

• Haha 4

Just now, Arti said:

If she is denied to make phone calls and recieve.....why does she have an iPhone?

Candy Crush? 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Arti said:

If she is denied to make phone calls and recieve.....why does she have an iPhone?

It can be monitored I guess and she can have some freedom. She didn't always post on Instagram

• Like 1

I did some skimming in the document Chad posted ^^ and...

“Pharmaceutical labeling is inherently circumstantial in nature; for the medication to realize its full effect, the circumstances of her existence must be taken into consideration by the court”

🤯🤯 

what a badass statement lol what are the circumstances of MY existence 😭😭

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

It can be monitored I guess and she can have some freedom. She didn't always post on Instagram

Yeah that makes sense. I noticed she had the iPhone in her hand in the papprazzi photos that were released yesterday 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Do you wanna come over?

I would but I’m currently planning the military coup against the Spears family! Sorry maybe next time?

• Shocked 1