BadMediaKarma
Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

Just now, Kaz said:

I would but I’m currently planning the military coup against the Spears family! Sorry maybe next time?

*Toy Soldier plays in the background*

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Grindr

Looking to see if her dancers are tops or bottoms 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Arti said:

If she is denied to make phone calls and recieve.....why does she have an iPhone?

I'm VERY interested in knowing the answer to this, too. In 2011, she said via US Weekly that she doesn't own a cellphone, which was a bizarre thing to say given we had SEEN her photographed between 2008 and 2011 (and since) holding phones. Hell, we see throughout FTR texting with someone.

I can only rationalize this by assuming her cell phone access is so limited that she feels/felt like she may as well not own one at all. Maybe she can only call or message pre-approved numbers? I have no idea. Pure speculation, but clearly her access was (and probably still is) heavily restricted.

• Like 1

Didn’t she post a weird video with Sam where she looked kinda out of it and it was taken down minutes later? I am sure her social media it’s super controlled as well.

Just now, angietell said:

Did she post a weird video with Sam where she looked kinda out of it and it was taken down minutes later? I am sure her social media it’s supoer controlled as well.

Eww why the fuck was she still talking to Adnan and Sam at the end of 2009?? Fucking leeches :errr: this just tells me how impressionable Britney is/was and how manipulative they were. This conservatorship was a necessary evil in order to keep Britney on track and to prevent leeches like them to get back into her life.

I'm not sure why people are so surprised about the stuff in these documents, this is stuff we've always known. Of course Britney doesn't like being under these restraints and it sucks, but to me it seems necessary so that 2007 doesn't happen again. Ultimately, Jamie is trying to protect his daughter.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chad said:

Lol is she legit saying im tired of being britney 

If I remember correctly, there's a longer version of that video that shows they were just messing around

I think she's saying "tired of being a bunny", referring to the filter (altho that's more like a mouse lol)

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

Lol is she legit saying im tired of being britney 

I can hear "Britney", "pretty", and "bunny."  All are disturbing for their own respective reasons.