Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

4 minutes ago, Noar said:

You think people would just stop speculating if Britney asked for privacy ? 

Also, she doesn't have to say that she's happy, whether she is or not, even if she does that like people talking about it. 

If Britney HERSELF did an interview on camera seemingly happy and healthy and told us she actually IS happy and healthy, yes, I do think it would stop the current speculation. 

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Trey said:

If Britney HERSELF did an interview on camera seemingly happy and healthy and told us she actually IS happy and healthy, yes, I do think it would stop the current speculation. 

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, Trey said:

On live television, with a live audience, and with a real reporter that hadn't been pre-vetted by Larry & Co. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, arondavis said:

IMG-20190416-WA0010.jpg

Looks like daddy got his roots touched up too 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

giphy.gif

And some members would be satisfied with that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sloan said:

Looks like daddy got his roots touched up too 

Oh my fucking god. I am boiling looking at that photo.

• Shocked 1

Eh, I personally dont have an opinion on this yet. Everything at this point is just conjecture so I'm fine with waiting to see how this all turns out.

19 minutes ago, Chad said:

On live television, with a live audience, and with a real reporter that hadn't been pre-vetted by Larry & Co. 

Image result for laughing gif mean girls

Although they contributed to it in their own way with their own speculation and allusions, I think it's good that Bradley and T.Kyle are now taking this stance with their podcast.

• Love 1

Of course Britney wants out, you don't need a podcast or legal degree to know that she's a grown ass woman under the control of her Father. But everything else I have no idea and I'm not contributing because we're dealing with her mental health and well-being and talking or speculating about that is ick.

56 minutes ago, Trey said:

Like when she said that everything was fine with Kevin ? 

11 minutes ago, Logan said:

Somebody I met knows Britney and said her dad is fine.

Who do you know and have them find out more info 

Jamie is obvi fine, not bad ad described by the media. What surprised me the most is that britney does not look like she is in a prison. She was on the phone at the hairdresser. Btw i’m dm’ing the girl in the pic with jamie 

Guys, treatment centers, especially ones for adults, are generally not like the ones they show on TV or in movies. It isn't surprising at all that she was able to get her hair done. Still doesn't mean that she isn't there against her will.

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, dru said:

Although they contributed to it in their own way with their own speculation and allusions, I think it's good that Bradley and T.Kyle are now taking this stance with their podcast.

point.blank.period.

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, dru said:

I'm assuming they were contacted by team Britney. The link for Britney's gram podcast hasn't been working most of the day either.