BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

"Also, the conservator can agree to place the mentally ill person in a locked facility if a psychiatrist says it is needed and the hospital agrees to take the person, whether or not the conservatee agrees. The conservator can also decide where the mentally ill person will live when s/he is not in a locked psychiatric facility. "

http://www.scscourt.org/self_help/probate/conservatorship/conservatorship_lps.shtml#powers

I don't know if the whole Santa Clara County thing is relevant cause I don't know how law works in the US but it says State of California.

A psychiatrist would have to say it is needed is the part that stands out to me. If they wanted to hold her there against her will there would have to be a legit reason for it, a psychiatrist wouldn’t sign off if not. I don’t want to say I believe or don’t because it’s all speculation, unless we have physical proof with images or legal documents or Britney herself saying anything I won’t believe anything. 

But also to add to the speculation, I did think it was odd that the Make Me original video happened to leak just now. It could seem as if they were trying to distract us with something we’ve been demanding for 2 years.

But also, this shows how things can be interpreted or presented in a way that helps prove a point...

So for that I choose not to believe anything and just wait and see.

• Love 1

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

1 minute ago, speakerbox said:

Wait, so I’m listening to the podcast now just to hear what all the hubbub is about. The voicemail from the “source” is not only disgusting but insanely fishy. Could there be more to this story? Sure. But as for this “source,” I don’t believe him for a second.

So do some digging for us and find out the truth.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, cesar said:

FYI - according to california law, a conservator cannot place a conservatee in a mental facility and/or rehab if they aren't willing - it would have to be approved by court.  britney has rights. she isn't there against her will...

stop listening to this god forsaken creepy ass intrusive podcast ran by OBSESSIVE and SCARY fans. it's messing with your brain and some of y'all are already weird as fuck as is. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10384761

I’m here for both sides of the argument, but this is a very literal and to-the-letter interpretation of the speculation that’s happening. No, she can’t be “forced” by her conservators, but if she’s being blackmailed with her children then they can make her do anything... THEORETICALLY.

Like, let’s be critical, but let’s also not miss the forest for the trees.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

y’all should listen to the facts T Kyle laid out about the legality of the conservatorship and the checks and balances it has. A lot of the stuff that fans are fearing is being done, by law, cannot be done or would need a judge to approve it. Also she can hire her own lawyers and petition to get out of the conservatorship. 

• Like 2

The voicemail kinda makes sense, and it’s so creepy. But i so wish it to be false. 

Let’s not forget that maybe she really needs her medications, and maybe her dad just fears another 2007. 

If the voicemail is real, that guy could get in big troubles, his voice war clear and easily recognizable 

1 hour ago, TJ said:

I’m here for both sides of the argument, but this is a very literal and to-the-letter interpretation of the speculation that’s happening. No, she can’t be “forced” by her conservators, but if she’s being blackmailed with her children then they can make her do anything... THEORETICALLY.

Like, let’s be critical, but let’s also not miss the forest for the trees.

That's exactly it. She could be being blackmailed into ANYTHING - "if you don't stay under the conservatorship you'll lose the kids". I'm not saying it's true but you never know the lengths people will go to to serve their own agendas.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, angietell said:

Lynne has been liking  most of the comments posted on her IG regarding the #freebritney movement. If that’s not strange then idk what to think anymore. 

It is strange but I also think that older people believe that they have to like and comment on everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6